The one and only Capello thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Gila is possibly the future of milan, its time we stopped dreaming... as for toni as bad and 'old' as it may seem I would give thumbs up in getting him, I know fiorentina are still interested in miccoli. Maybe we can include him in the deal.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
juv_10 said:
may I add Solari I don't think he's happy at Inter and the same goes for Pizzaro
I dont see anything special from solari, it may be just be me but his an average player. Pizzaro was a player who we were linked to before and as tho we are short of playmakers as well as prolly money to cough out on playmakers.. I would say he may be the feasible choice.

Jul 28, 2002
If Cappello wins the schudetto this year, keep him on and win another, then we will have the halo of three gold stars.

After that sign Zdenek Zeman and revel in the care free football that we have missed.

haha

gaspipe

Eavesdropper
Nov 6, 2005
Moggi D'Messiah said:
Oust .,.......Zlatan/Capello/Zebina/Vieira/ :agree:
Enter .............Cassano/Mancini/Chivu/ def/mid

ok! they are good but they are ROMANISTAS. I don't want them :disagree:

Capello ROMA
Zebina ROMA
Mancini ROMA
Cassano former ROMA
Chivu ROMA

Juve is becoming second Roma and if capello will stay, half of the Juve squad will be occupied by them.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
i dont understand one thing when capello was at roma they were playing beautiful football, remember the 4-0 thrashing of none other than juve, whats different? my best guess is the players, they have totti we have emerson and vieira

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Because its far too taxing to look through the threads and see if a subject is allready being talked about... Hey fuck it!.. lets make the place even messier.. lets jus open a new thread for every single post....

STEYN-

Apr 13, 2006
Honestly, I am not against Capello, but this thread requires a proposal.
Here is mine : HIDDINK.
I like him much more than Mourinho or Ericsson or anybody else..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)