The Official Tennis Thread (32 Viewers)

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Hopefully Djokovic is able to practice his profession. Would be ridiclous to rule him out, because he doesn't have the vaccine, which itself doesn't do anything for him. He's healthy and even if you have 2 or 3 doses already, it doesn't protect you from getting it. Djokovic already had the virus, with no symptons so why in the blue hell he would take it for nothing? Risk groups should take it, to protect them but any human being who's not part of the risk groups should not take it. The longer we keep vaccinating people who doesn't need protection, the longer we're in this situation.

What a farce for real if he cannot do his job. Hopefully rest of the places ain't thinking like that and are allowing people to work, to keep the society going on. Otherwise we all are fucked.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
All of that talk is beside the point.

He knew the rules for entering Australia, he ignored/violated them, so he needs to fuck off.
How is so? Why would he be flying over there, if he didn't think he could play? I think the current result as it stands ain't nothing more but personal decision made by some certain person and total stupidity of Australia and their gov. If this actually was clear case, he would have been sent back on the airport, but since the scenario obviously wasn't so clear, it didn't happen.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
How is so? Why would he be flying over there, if he didn't think he could play? I think the current result as it stands ain't nothing more but personal decision made by some certain person and total stupidity of Australia and their gov. If this actually was clear case, he would have been sent back on the airport, but since the scenario obviously wasn't so clear, it didn't happen.
? He didn’t get sent back because a judge said there was a procedural error by Australia customs and border force. They didn’t let Novak have his lawyer present. Otherwise he would have been deported already. Had nothing to do with the merits of Novak’s claims.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
? He didn’t get sent back because a judge said there was a procedural error by Australia customs and border force. They didn’t let Novak have his lawyer present. Otherwise he would have been deported already. Had nothing to do with the merits of Novak’s claims.
Plus proof of exemption and visa documentation is apparently verified on Australian soil.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Damn what a farce that court hearing is. Literally using some BBC articles n shit to prove that Djokovic is part of "anti vax group", by quoteing him etc. Literally that's the only thing they got. It's not even about Djokovic anymore, it's about the agenda against the unvaccinated people.

Biggest lols is the fact the guy who's literally running the shit, literally the judge and he doesn't even wear a mask middle of 2 guys. HOW FUCKING IRONIC IS THAT LOL?!?!?

Get real.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Fuck Djokobitch. Knew all the rules and requirements. Tried to lie his way in. A scummy entitled moron.

- - - Updated - - -

Now he can go meditate by his pyramids and purify some toxic waters with feelings all he wants. Lol I’m sure the French will let him in this summer.

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully they give him the 3 year ban a deportation is supposed to come with there. Never competes in his favourite tournament again. :lol2:

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Man lied on his immigration form. That shit is enough to get anyone deported and happens all the time.
Yeah, I think this is what it comes down to imo.

I don’t buy the excuse in any event but even if it were true it’s still not valid

I don’t know why in culture suddenly this attitude labelling things as a mistake has suddenly become a way of clearing yourself of wrong doing.

Djokovic is a sportsman of the highest calibre and even a child could tell you that when playing a sport, if you make a mistake, there’s a price to pay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)