The Official Tennis Thread (24 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
thats the thing though, the english always proclaim a successful non-english person a Brit but if they are losers they are Scottish/Northern Irish or Welsh.

in answer to your question. Panda's are still the superior race :stuckup:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
whats funnier is how Chris Hoy has lost his brand as a scotsman too :lol: oh the english crack me up :lol:
no wonder the english have been pushing for a permanent Great Britain football side :lol:
Aren't you English? Besides, the Hoy thing isn't anything to do with English people.

Anyway great performance by Murray, fully deserved it.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Thought Murray was solid - occasionally very good - while Djokovic was pretty poor.

I didn't understand Djokovic changing away from his normal gameplan to such a great extent.

All those drop shots and trying to get to the net aren't the normal Djokovic way.

Does he really not think he can beat Murray from the back of the court any more? Or did he think he had to do something to keep point shorter because of how tough a semi he played? Or was he just playing badly and trying to find a way to win despite that?

Anyway, I remember when the English hated Murray because he was this surly youth and not a lovely clean-cut loser like Tim Henman.

Cunts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)