The Official Tennis Thread (15 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
wtf is going ooooooooooooooooooooon :lol: What a nerving choke by Roddick, playing well, but the tie break choking that might just lost him the game.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Oh, he certainly choked. He's known for doing this anyway. If he can come back and win this, it will show a lot more resolve than I ever thought he had

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
There's nothing to get over with.
Jack, Sampras is my favorite player of all time, just in front of Edberg, but you have to give Federer his due. He is on an amazing run.

Yeah, Federer didn't have an Agassi the way that Sampras did throughout his career (Nadal the last couple of years nonwithstanding), but he has shown to be a more complete player than Sampras

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Jack, Sampras is my favorite player of all time, just in front of Edberg, but you have to give Federer his due. He is on an amazing run.

Yeah, Federer didn't have an Agassi the way that Sampras did throughout his career (Nadal the last couple of years nonwithstanding), but he has shown to be a more complete player than Sampras
Only Agassi?

It all started with Edberg, then Courrier, then Borris Becker, then the Spanish clay experts, etc.

Yes Agassi was his biggest rival but the whole tennis era back then was much much superior than today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)