The Official Tennis Thread (5 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Go Federer!!! Respect to Andy Roddick tho; really happy for him, and the fact that he eliminated the "Great British Hope" :rolleyes:

As for the William's sisters final (yet another one :moan:), I am wondering who not to support. I guess Venus is the lesser of two evils, so I hope she wins.

OP
HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #334
    Federer is an absoloute joy to watch.But this will be a one sided final.Either Roddick will blast Federer off the court,or Federer will own him in 3 sets.Dont expect a 5 setter by any means.

Id love it if Roddick wins,but Federer has his number worse than Juve have Madrid's.

OP
    HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #335
    Roddick has started well.Uncharacteristically.Usually Federer starts picking up his serve very early,and he hasnt done that so far.

Sep 1, 2002
    You can say that Sampras was my hero, he's the one that made me love tennis and actually play it. So it's up to you to figure the rest out.
    He will break his record sooner or later.

I liked Borg, McEnroe, Vijay, Boom Boom, Edberg, and Evonne Gooligon (she was a looker).

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    He will break his record sooner or later.

I liked Borg, McEnroe, Vijay, Boom Boom, Edberg, and Evonne Gooligon (she was a looker).
    I liked McEnroe, Lendl, Boom Boom but then came Pete and changed my whole view of the game.

I know that Federer is due to break the record. I knew it ever since he started winning all those Grand Slams without any competition at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)