Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
i have this small comparision and hope its enough to convince u Lili
against roma we got 6 Points but milan got 4
against Inter we got 1 point in the first leg so did Milan
against Lazio we got 3 points in the first leg so did milan
against Udin we got 6 points and milan got 3 and will have to face them again
against sampdoria we got 3 whereas milan got 6

so we did a good job against the big teams and not less than milan in anything and thats why we r tied
so conclusion is : we r almost equal in everything up to now

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Gattuso And Pancaro Refuse Drug Test

Milan pair Gennaro Gattuso and Giuseppe Pancaro refused to give a blood sample after the club’s 2-0 win at Roma on Sunday.
The pair were randomly selected for a drug test, but opted to give the compulsory urine sample instead.

The Italian Football Federation (FIGC) last year agreed that it would be left to the players’ discretion if they wanted to decline a blood test.

FIGC will nonetheless be looking to clear up the matter.
goal.com

maybe a doping problem may affect milan a little bit as it did to us.:devil::angel:
as for the points i dont believe udine can be the same obstacle as inter, inter was defeated only once this year, we have to repeat this to proove we must have a chance for the title
plus winning lazio in rome, wich for us esp is a v. dif thing,
milan won already those matches, if we dont win too....

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_The_Best ] ++
i guess we will be equal in everything next weeks
(win-draw-loss) till we reach the san siro match .

if we won it they wont catch us if we lost it they will fly.
i think this match will end up 0-0 or 1-1.
i predict a draw this time too.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

i think this match will end up 0-0 or 1-1.
i predict a draw this time too.
if juve draw with fiorentina say bye bye to the scudetto , there is no chance to waste points beside that they are weak

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Canna fears Scudetto play-off
Wednesday 23 March, 2005
Juve and Milan have been locked at the top of the Serie A table for weeks and Fabio Cannavaro fears the Scudetto can only be decided by a play-off.

“I expect this head to head situation to carry on for some time to come,” said the Bianconeri defender. “I hope it’ll all be resolved before the final day of the season, but the showdown with Milan will be too early to be decisive.”

The two clubs will face off at the San Siro on May 8, but there will be another three League games before the end of the season. Goal difference counts for nothing and we could see the second Scudetto play-off, as in 1964 Bologna beat Inter 2-0 on neutral turf to take the title.

“I think that at the end of the day the title will be decided by an unexpected poor result, or even the absence of a star player.”

Both teams have had to do without key elements this season, as David Trezeguet, Pavel Nedved, Andriy Shevchenko and Pippo Inzaghi have been long-term injury worries.

“Juventus are more of a solid side, while Milan can count on greater quality and passing,” explained Cannavaro.

The former Parma and Inter defender was interviewed at the Coverciano training ground as Italy prepare to face Scotland in Saturday’s World Cup qualifier.

“The fact that Antonio Cassano and Alberto Gilardino are fighting for places shows what quality the Azzurri have at the moment. Lately we’ve had to do without Christian Vieri and Alessandro Del Piero due to injury, so it’s important to know we have young players who can fill in for them.”

Francesco Totti is now an injury doubt for the Scotland game after again skipping training due to a cut on his foot. However, the Roma star is expected to recover in time for Saturday's game.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by PeeMaN ] ++
Our schedule is clearly harder because of the Inter game and away vs. Milan...
Indeed, on paper we have a much more difficult schedule. We can't afford any slip ups whatsoever.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
We have to get the 3 points no matter wad to keep up with Milan.
We can discuus other problems such as how our team play after the game

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
We'll win with all the right ingridients. Thank heavens Neddy's back, I'd also be relieved if Trez remains fit, and also when Mutu returns.

Aug 26, 2003
Thuram and the challenge with Milan

“A play-off to win the title would be great for the show but I don’t think that players, both in Milan and in Juventus, are much interested in the way the question will be sorted out. What matters is that the Scudetto is won by one’s own side.” Lilian Thuram likes to talk about the race between Milan and Juventus.

The occasion to have a chat with the defender is the Player of The Month award, which was given to Lilian at the Juventus Store in Turin, at Via Garibaldi. “At the moment, the two teams keep winning – he continued – and none of them is going to give up, until the end. The first one who makes a mistake, however, will pay a high price. I hear people say that Juventus is more practical, while Milan is more resourceful than us but I don’t think this is true: they play a different kind of game, which is more based on ball possession but if both club have reached the same level at this point of the race it means that both are strong and equal.

I think this is the reason why some people are thinking about a title play-off, yet when it’s 9 matchdays until the end”. When he was asked about the face-to-face match being decisive or not, Thuram answered: “No, I don’t think it will be. Before the match at the San Siro there are still many matches to play and each of them may change something in the table. Just look at the match against Reggina: we played the worst first half of the season and it was not easy at all to gain the three points. First we have to win all the matches, starting from the one against Fiorentina, and then we can think about the match against Milan.”

Aug 26, 2003
Zambrotta: "A heated end of season"

Dear supporters,

first of all, Happy Easter! I wish you to have nice days and "recharge your batteries" and, if you don't mind, let me wish the same to me. A disqualification is forcing me to miss the match with our National team and not being able to play for Italy, no matter why, is always disappointing.

In this regard, I want to wish the Azzurri to play a great match on Saturday and to take home an important win; I won't be able to be on the pitch but I'll certainly be by their side with my mind. I'll take advantage of this forced break to work quietly here in Turin, making use of the remaining days before next fixture and to get ready for what is supposed to be a heated end of season.

In Serie A, the challenge against Milan is exciting: we’re proceeding side by side and the least mistake can cost us a lot. I don’t think that the direct match between us two can be decisive and, in any case, there are still many matches to play and win before the one at San Siro Stadium. Whatever happens, I believe that the winner will be decided at the end.

As for Champions League, the first and second leg matches against Liverpool will be fascinating, but most of all meaningful: the thought goes to the Heysel tragedy and to what happened that night 20 years ago. We’ll play competitively but also, as usual, with much fair play, to make the two matches what a match should always be: a sports celebration.

Again, my best wishes.

Yours faithfully,
Gianluca Zambrotta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)