Status
Not open for further replies.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ramin ] ++

I can see Juve losing points against Inter and Lazio...:frown:
if we lost points against inter and lazio , we dont deserve the scudetto
it is a simple as that , we wasted 8 points lead , we could have been alone at the top:(

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++
We lost against
Reggina 2-1 in the 10th week
Samp 0-1 in DA in the 22nd week
Palermo 1-0 in the 23rd week

Milan lost against
Messina in the 3rd week 1-2 in san siro
Livorno in the 20th week 1-0
Pol in the 21st week 0-1 in san siro

I don’t see any big names up there
Both juve and milan has been defeated by three different teams
juve didnt loose against any of the big teams neither Milan
So my point is Juve and Milan should be more careful against the weak teams cuz they usually know how to play against the giants
and usually they produce the best of them against Juve and the other clacio giants
exaclty every game is important , and i am hoping that one of the small teams will defeat milan again:D

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++

if we lost points against inter and lazio , we dont deserve the scudetto
it is a simple as that , we wasted 8 points lead , we could have been alone at the top:(

agreed on that-we really fecked up last month :(

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
IMO Milan will only lose points through draws not loses. Both teams have lost 3 games I don't think that either will lose another game leaving aside the match against each other.
Look at the bright side,, if you just concentrate on our games and forget milan's games, and just get those 27 points we WILL win the Scudetto ;) :cool::cool:

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

There are 27 points at hand and all are precious, it is still very early to see anything solid in the race.

i know you may not believe in this but there is nothing we can do till milan starts getting some shots wrong.

their (and to a certain extent ours) luck and ref help is marking this run for the scudetto

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
stop blaiming the refs the3 last years IMO the refs dont steal that much, or they do in a more elegant way,
remember some seasons when games were desided with PKs and red cards?
totti and other NT members arent so protected,
there are argues for penalties not given than PK given

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
well,just because you are greek,i feel your pain about referees...

but in our case right now,we need their HELP and not their justice!
we need to take the fvcking title no matter what!

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #53
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

i know you may not believe in this but there is nothing we can do till milan starts getting some shots wrong.

their (and to a certain extent ours) luck and ref help is marking this run for the scudetto
    Don, I did not believe in anything when I posted that, I just stated facts and numbers and 27 points are a lot for someone to figure out who will lead the race.

As far as what I think, I know that Milan are on the right track and as long as they slip it is absolutely difficultto stop them

Jan 7, 2004

Don, I did not believe in anything when I posted that, I just stated facts and numbers and 27 points are a lot for someone to figure out who will lead the race.

As far as what I think, I know that Milan are on the right track and as long as they slip it is absolutely difficultto stop them

better start believing in karma

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #55
    Well considering the law of averages, we also had a long stable run at the beginning of the season and then we slipped....then there will come a time where they will have to also

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    Well considering the <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=law&v=56">law</a> of averages, we also had a long stable run at the beginning of the season and then we slipped....then there will come a <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=time&v=56">time</a> where they will have to also
    right now none of us can slip.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++
    just saw this in EUROSPORTNEWS
    it seems that we r tied in everything now, except in scudetto win times:D
    Yeah, it's come up in a number of threads. Have a read through Nick against the world and Milan pair in drugs row.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)