The Official MMA Thread (19 Viewers)

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
He just looked a shadow of himself, taking no credit away from the new guy. That elbow was something else. Sad to watch Shogun struggle to get up after that KO.

It was as difficult to watch as Gigi fumbling and tripping over his own feet scrambling to stop a crawling ball into the net.

I hate these legends being stubborn and not wanting to retire, Dana should pull the plug like he did with chuck.

Buy on AliExpress.com

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
So who do you guys got for TJ vs. Cody? This is really gonna be a toss up.

I'd say TJ just because he's more well rounded and pretty much calmer. But if he walks into those Cody bombs again, this time he get finished.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I’d say TJ is the pick but wouldn’t be surprised if No Love wins. Should be a good fight.

- - - Updated - - -

I kind of want TJ to win, so that maybe we can see him against Mighty Mouse.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Finally a fight with some good history. I want Cody to get knocked out again but I think it's going to be a five round war with TJ taking a close or a split decision.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Yeah just got Aush's message about that fight!

No more running for Connor, imagine he pulls the biggest trolls of all sports history and knocks out khabib in round one :D

KHABIB TIME!

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
A puncher's chance is all Connor has and I can't deny him that, but Khabib is something else, as a huge Khabib fan it was still difficult for me to watch him maul barbosa and johnson and I predict the same thing. After the ref rescues Connor I wouldn't be surprised if he comes out of the fight looking exactly like Wanderlei Silva.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
WΏΏdy?;5822846 said:
A puncher's chance is all Connor has and I can't deny him that, but Khabib is something else, as a huge Khabib fan it was still difficult for me to watch him maul barbosa and johnson and I predict the same thing. After the ref rescues Connor I wouldn't be surprised if he comes out of the fight looking exactly like Wanderlei Silva.
If both fighters get into that octagon 100% physically and mentally, Conor has no chance whatsoever. Conor's only chance is to get Khabib to act out of character and do stupid shit early on, and that's unlikely. Khabib is so composed. In fact, I think Conor is the one who will get emotional in this fight and will ultimately get submitted or 'smashed'.

But again, this sport is so unpredictable.

Personally, I love both Khabib and Conor. The fight will be epic.

OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,830
    Still not sold on Khabib

UFC is weak af rn

Evidence is DC being viable for more than 4-5 years. That dude is straight trash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
    Still not sold on Khabib

UFC is weak af rn

Evidence is DC being viable for more than 4-5 years. That dude is straight trash

DC ain't Jon Jones but man he is NOT trash :D

He had trouble against $#@!in' Iaquinta. IAQUINTA!
    He never been in trouble whatsoever in that fight. People were disappointed in Khabib's performance because he was so dominant in his two previous fights and thought he'd do the same to Iaquinta but Khabib was playing and respecting Iaquinta and his coaches. All scorecards were something like 50-44. The man never lost a round.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    DC ain't Jon Jones but man he is NOT trash :D

He never been in trouble whatsoever in that fight. People were disappointed in Khabib's performance because he was so dominant in his two previous fights and thought he'd do the same to Iaquinta but Khabib was playing and respecting Iaquinta and his coaches. All scorecards were something like 50-44. The man never lost a round.
    Gimme that jabroni, I'll knock him out in 3sec.

OP
    .zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,838
    DC is just a fat fuck that talks shit

He’s not even a personality that is a draw for viewership

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
    DC is just a fat $#@! that talks $#@!

He’s not even a personality that is a draw for viewership

He is annoying and can't talk shit. Not one of my favorites but still a legit HW and LHW. He'd rank #2 to Cain Velasquez at HW and Jon Jones at LHW.

- - - Updated - - -

I would get a decision vs his Dagestan hat if Adalaide Byrd was judging.
    Yea that bitch is crazy :D

OP
    .zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,840
    That’s the sad thing tbh

Bones had the pedigree to be the GOAT

Cain winning hw set in motion the future of the sport

Sadly both crashed out (different reasons) and now we’re left with the annoying potato known as DC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)