★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,842
    Cerrone has been fighting for a long ass time and has taken some mean shots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
    Might mouse finally falls.

What a satisfying fight that TJ-Cody to scrap was great with a satisfying result, too bad the ref saved No love from going No lights. TJ effectively ended Cody's career at bantamweight.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
    The most obvious choice now is to make the rubber match between DJ vs. Cejudo. Also, TJ vs. Cruz would be great for the undisputed greatest Bantamweight of all time.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
    I still rate Cruz as the greatest BW of all time but the division is as old as ronaldo to Juve so there aren't many contenders. TJ would pummel Cruz though especially after all the injuries and time off he has had from fighting, plus he's older than barzagli now so he's got no shot.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, Mighty mouse should get an immediate rematch, btw I have never seen him fight :D

OP
    .zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,846
    I can't stand bantam, fly, or catch weight bouts anymore.

bring back the heavies, welters and middles pls

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
    Lol yeah, never seen flyweight fight, bantam weight I've only seen these two TJ-Cody fights because all the build up and animosity, before than the last fight in the division I saw was Faber Cruz and I don't even know how many years ago it was.

Too many divisions too many belts and then they create too many interm belts.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
    Flyweight has been a dull division for so long, mainly because DJ was way ahead of everybody. But Bantamweight has always been exciting. First with the Cruz vs. Faber rivalry, then came Renan Barao and people thought he's the next big thing before TJ demolished him twice and now he's doing the same with Cody who also was thought to be the next big talent.

TJ is a beast man so underrated.

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    I was rooting for McGregor but the ending is surprisingly satisfying to me. Khabib shut everyone up and made UFC and that fat fuck Dana White look like the idiots they are. Props to the guy, went out with a bang and as the best ever in his weight class.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)