The Official MMA Thread (6 Viewers)

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Really stupid, he kept running into that leg kick/knee the entire fight but took it to the chest mostly and still didnt learn. He's trying to catch that leg and go for the take down on a world class wrestler, instead should have used his bull power and knocked that glass chin off bader. Fun fight.

Gust next :D I wish he wins and gets that rematch against Jones and destroys him. Since when are you into MMA Marky? Or is it that canadian thing? :D

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I showed Georges everything he knows man. :p

I used to be more into Boxing but that's changed lately. Boxing got boring for me.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Yeah the only interesting fight in boxing was Manny vs Mayweather and that's all they had left. Hope they make it happen again.

- - - Updated - - -

So you taught GSP everything eh? Now i know his confused mind, ï'm done with mma, no i am comming back, i lost passion, no i still want to be champion, UFC or nothing for me, no i will have to consider other options":p

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Really "veteran" performance by Gustafsson, i loved how he went all shogun when defending strikes. Ok performance now time for the main event, it's either a KO or josh will take andrie down and ride him for 5 rounds.

KO FTW :D

GSP Aint gona be the same again, i hope he does not come back for the sake of his legacy.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Nope, these guys should be fighting in wheelchairs and beds, what a comedy opening sequence :lol2: both so close to getting knocked out.

Andrei with a takedown :lol2: KO in round 2.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
It's sad to watch :lol2: Josh almost forgot he is in a fight and was heading to the dinner table :lol2:

Pathetic, and to think of Andrei was one win away from fighting for the title :lol2:

And barnett wins, thank you, i was gonna switch off.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
so close to knock him out twice.

Hendo's right, judging by the look after the fight he would have won. :D

Because of age and shit he couldn't go all out 5 rounds so he had to wait for the right hand to land. That could of won it for him but by not KO'ing him he lost.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
so close to knock him out twice.

Hendo's right, judging by the look after the fight he would have won. :D

Because of age and shit he couldn't go all out 5 rounds so he had to wait for the right hand to land. That could of won it for him but by not KO'ing him he lost.
Hendo knew what he was doing. He basically had to conserve his energy and wait for his moments to land the H bomb. He was never going to win on the cards. But unfortunately Bisbing is one tough mofo. I like how Bisbing called out the entire division who were complaining that Hendo got the shot in this one and Bisbing got the shot against Rockhold.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)