The Official MMA Thread (5 Viewers)

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Im losing interest in UFC though, just like F1.

Too many events too fast. Im losing count of how many different events they came up with. It just used to be UFC and the number and now there is fight night and on fox and half a dozen TUF seasons in one year.

If it was Weidman vs any other contender i would have gave it a miss but had to watch the dragon in action. Only fight im looking forward to now is twatmouth jones vs the viking.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Did you guys see that brawl between Jon Jones and Dormier during the media day? If you did not, check it out here. I hope Dormier gonna beat the shit out of that arrogant prick.

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
Rumble young man rumble. How about Johnson reshuffling the deck at 205 in front of 30K in Sweden.
I kind of like his chances against bonsey. He walked through an eye poke just instantly pull off the TKO. He will feel right at home against Jones.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Rumble young man rumble. How about Johnson reshuffling the deck at 205 in front of 30K in Sweden.
I kind of like his chances against bonsey. He walked through an eye poke just instantly pull off the TKO. He will feel right at home against Jones.
y, johnson has skill, has a perfectly bull type of body, more agile than dc, donno if more agile than gus, but he is more dangerous.

now i'm waiting to see the spider again.

OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,519
    Listening to Dana White live right now talking about how Nick Diaz hasn't shown up in Vegas yet for the fight this weekend.

Another instance of Diaz being Diaz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)