The Official MMA Thread (13 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
True i think Sonnen will dominate him but this should be an interesting fight non the less i just wish they had more time to insult each other :D

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Depends on how good Bisping's take down defense has gotten. He was good against Miller, but Miller is no Sonnen that's for sure.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Great news. Wasn't interested in Sonnen vs. Munoz, simply because I want to see Sonnen vs. Silva 2. I think Munoz could've defeated Sonnen since they can cancel each other out in wrestling but Munoz has much better stand up.

Now, Sonnen has a better chance to win against Bisping. IMO, Bisping cannot deal with Sonnen level of wrestling and doesn't have neither enough power to KO him nor enough skill to submit him.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Great news. Wasn't interested in Sonnen vs. Munoz, simply because I want to see Sonnen vs. Silva 2. I think Munoz could've defeated Sonnen since they can cancel each other out in wrestling but Munoz has much better stand up.

Now, Sonnen has a better chance to win against Bisping. IMO, Bisping cannot deal with Sonnen level of wrestling and doesn't have neither enough power to KO him nor enough skill to submit him.
:agree:

Bisping will get smashed and we finally get to see sonnen vs silva 2 and if dana white is to be believed it will be in brazil!

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Palhares!!! His leg lock technique is awesome! He is BJJ is great and in combination with his incredible strenght and power he makes a really good fighter.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
WΏΏdy;3465698 said:
:agree:

Bisping will get smashed and we finally get to see sonnen vs silva 2 and if dana white is to be believed it will be in brazil!
It'd be amazing to plan it for Brazil, fans there are crazy.

Palhares!!! His leg lock technique is awesome! He is BJJ is great and in combination with his incredible strenght and power he makes a really good fighter.
Agreed. Palhares is a very underrated fighter, I think he should be among title runners in the middleweight division.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I have that feeling too that davis will find a way to neutralise rashad, but i think in the end rashad will figure out a way to beat him. Definitely a rashad win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)