Mir v. Cain
Big Country v. Bigfoot
Dollaway v. Mayhem
Barboza v. Dunham

MARK IT DOWN!!

---------- Post added 08.03.2012 at 23:20 ----------

May 19th:

Barnett v. Cormier

FINALLY, then Barnett can move to UFC and start to rape and pillage.

Buy on AliExpress.com

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Junior Dos Santos KO Overeem
Frank Mir submits Velasquez
Big foot UD over Big Country
Dollaway UD Mayhem
Barboza KO Dunham

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
UFC 146: May 26th

Junior v. Overeem
Mir v. Cain
Big Country v. Bigfoot
Dollaway v. Mayhem
Barboza v. Dunham

MARK IT DOWN!!

---------- Post added 08.03.2012 at 23:20 ----------

May 19th:

Barnett v. Cormier

FINALLY, then Barnett can move to UFC and start to rape and pillage.
Cigano's been my boy since he came to the UFC, right up there with shogun. This is the day when Junior sends a message that the heavyweight division is done.

Junior KO Overeem
Velasquez UD Mir
Big country KO Big foot

Dont care about the rest.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I have no clue. All the top guys in the division are already going during that month.

I guess they could post-pone the title bout and give it to the Mir-Cane winner or Josh Barnett after he destroys Cormier. It's not like there are top guys just waiting around.

Long shot could be Hendo-Cigano. But I think it's most likely to be pushed back indefinitely.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Whatever happens it has seriously fucked up what should of been a great night for MMA i had not been this syked for an event in a long time i really hope he can pass a second test, they let him fight and Junior just destroys him and gives him brutal punishment for 5 round before knocking him out.

---------- Post added 05.04.2012 at 02:37 ----------

I can't stand Dana White.
I think he is great, love how he isn't afraid to say it how it is and how he gets involved in the media alot it is good for the sport he entertains me but if i knew him on a personal level i would probably hate him kinda like how i feel about Jose Mourinho.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I like him. He's a brunt asshole, but he works with a bunch of retards so I can understand.
Well, disregarding the fact he speaks as if he's at a bar during interviews, he also disses boxing every chance he gets. Seems like a spoiled/insecure macho guy wannabe to me.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Well, disregarding the fact he speaks as if he's at a bar during interviews, he also disses boxing every chance he gets. Seems like a spoiled/insecure macho guy wannabe to me.
He just sells his sport and dismisses the competitors like everyone else. Boxing enthusiasts shit on MMA every chance they get. But in Boxing the two best pfp fighters are afraid of each other and in MMA the two best fighters always fight each other. So Dana has a point a lot of the time. Boxing is crap right now.

I've heard him on The Jungle and he's one of the best interviews in sports.

---------- Post added 04.04.2012 at 23:44 ----------

Whatever happens it has seriously fucked up what should of been a great night for MMA i had not been this syked for an event in a long time i really hope he can pass a second test, they let him fight and Junior just destroys him and gives him brutal punishment for 5 round before knocking him out.

---------- Post added 05.04.2012 at 02:37 ----------

It depends on Nevada, whether they let another test happen.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Mayweather's the only one that's afraid. Boxing itself is going through a decline, it's called not kicking a man when he's down. Of course Dana wouldn't know how that works.

My point still stands, he's classless and immature.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Dana himself has said over and over again how much a boxing fan he is or was when he speaks about it now he isn't exactly wrong, i've loved boxing all my life have been boxing myself from i was about 7 or 8 and still cant deny anymore that it has went to shit so i cant blame Dana for dissing it whenever he is also competing against it.

Dana is just a character to me and somone ive learned to not take too seriously at least he isnt cheesy id take his bruntness and shit talk over anyone boring cliche and cheesy any day. Just as i said i like Mourinho id much rather listen to him talk than say Arsene Wenger for example.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Fuck fuck! This was a perfect event and i would have loved watching my man Cigano give that steroid ATM a beating.

Do you guys remember the war between Junior's camp and Reem camp after Junior won against Gonzaga? They (junior's camp) said something about the fighters finding a way to cheat the system and bulk up, gave reem's example :D

Then reen wins his next fight and declares that he is going after Junior for his "nice comments" about about drug abuse. A month befo the fight he tests positive for increased tterone :lol2:

It's going to be a long time before we see Junior in action again :depressed

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Apparently he had a T/E ratio over 10:1. Nevada allows 6:1 which is 50% more than what Olympic testing allows. He can take a second urine test, but these results are pretty hard to ignore. If it's 12:1 or there about, that's fucking crazy. Nevada is pretty lax, so it will be hard for him to get fights in the US.

Trez, I don't know what you mean by "out of competition", but it was a random test given to all the heavyweight guys fighting at UFC: 146.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)