The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (12 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Ciao guys.

Long time from me here, as I'm just a "lurker" :D

So I've done the Turin pilgrimage twice, thankfully. However, this time I want more of an adrenaline rush, and I want to attend an Away match.

The plan is AC Milan - Juventus in San Siro, in the Settore Ospiti (AWAY section).

Has anyone attended San Siro as a visiting Juve fan in the Away section???

I just wanted everyone's advice on that. I mean I'm not the type to look for trouble, but I would expect verbal abuse, "Juve Merda" or "Ladri" etc....

So my question is, would I need to keep a low profile in terms of keeping my jersey tucked underneath my jacket, keep the scarf/flags in my backpack until I'm seated in my section...etc?

How "safe" is it, and what are the chances of getting mugged, stabbed, attacked? lol

Am I being very paranoid here?

Appreciate if any of you have visitor-fan adventures within Italy, and could share that with us.

My ultimate experience would be attending the San Paolo, and I've heard that can be a very dangerous mission if not planned properly..(i.e. travel with an organized Juve-fan pullman that drops you exactly at the gate, you don't mingle anywhere near home fans, then at full time the entire stadium is emptied, while the visitors are "locked" in until they're allowed to leave....)

Still sorting out visa and tickets. In the mean time I appreciate your advice tips. :)
San Siro is no problem at all these days.

No need to hide your scarfs or jerseys. Not in the city, not on the way there, not around/in the stadium. Regardless of which sector of the stadium you're sitting in.

You'll have about 30 to 40% percent of Juve fans in the "home" section anyway. Might be even more.

Amazing stadium by the way. One of the most impressive ones I've ever been in, even if it's not exactly modern.
Toilets are less amazing: If I had to guess, I'd say there's about 1 toilet for each 2000 spectators. And it might also take a 5 min. walk to actually get there.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
San Siro is no problem at all these days.

No need to hide your scarfs or jerseys. Not in the city, not on the way there, not around/in the stadium. Regardless of which sector of the stadium you're sitting in.

You'll have about 30 to 40% percent of Juve fans in the "home" section anyway. Might be even more.

Amazing stadium by the way. One of the most impressive ones I've ever been in, even if it's not exactly modern.
Toilets are less amazing: If I had to guess, I'd say there's about 1 toilet for each 2000 spectators. And it might also take a 5 min. walk to actually get there.
When I went for the stadium tour last month I felt the same.

Impressive and ominous feel but not modern. But I kind of enjoyed the old school feel to it.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
About 10 years ago I did all away games - Siena, Firenze, Empoli, Livorno. As BF says, there were a lot of Juve supporters at most of those games, as long as you don't wander off on your own dressed like a zebra.

Got caught up in one brawl at the Roma Olimpico once, but it was mostly handbags really, throwing chairs and stuff. From my experience a lot of the fans are not real fighters, not like I have seen in the UK, it's mostly posturing.

I'd imagine Napoli is the most risky game, but if you do everything by the book it shouldn't be an issue. Juve still have something like 15% of the fan share in Campania.

Oct 3, 2004
Appreciate your feedback guys.

Although I'm aware of the huge bianconeri fanbase in Milano, I'm surprised to learn that keeping too low-pro (read: paranoid) isn't a must.

Nevertheless, as I said I'm not one to look for trouble.

Cheers. Let's hope I end up going. :)

antiquity

Nov 7, 2016
Hello, juve-supporters.:ghey: As everybody here, planning to visit Juve match.
Juventus-Inter on 5th of February.
And actually don`t know what to do? Buy premium card or don`t buy it? Will it be possible to buy 2 tickets for 1 card and if it possible to buy tickets on pre-sale. Will be any avaliable tickets for this game? Or maybe i could buy it right when i`ll be in Italy. So many questions...
I hope anyone can let me know what to do. Thank you in advance!

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
You don't have a chance to buy a ticket for high caliber game without going into presale. Only the premium membership enables you to take part in presale.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Well, you would need to become a Premium Member. The cost is 60 Euros per year if I remember correctly. Anyway, it will still be hard to buy the ticket as season ticket holders and 1897 Members (a group above the Premium Members, you can read the details at Juventus.com) can buy the tickets before the Premium Members. I've been to the Napoli game over a week ago and I could barely buy the ticket as the website was so overloaded.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I see, i see... any chance to buy it in Bergamo or Milan at ticket sale point? We`ll come to Italy on February 5th in the morning.
Nope, but you could probably try at viagogo (second hand ticket shop), at high prices though.

And trying through the official listicket never hurts, I got Juve-Torino tickets two years back as well (not quite as high-calibre of course).

Dec 1, 2016
Ciao fans,

Ill be taking my husband on a "Surprise trip" for his birthday all the way from Egypt to Turin to attend the Juve- Inter game (Which happens to be same day as his birthday)! I have already booked all the flights and the accommodation and now am stuck with the tickets and i need your help.

So in order to secure myself, my only option is Viagogo.com, there are a few tickets left at the Curva Sud (pretty expensive though! 230$ per ticket)

My questions are:

1. What is the best option for seats that comes right after the Curva Sud, there are tickets at 221 are these seats good? or the other side is better? or should i go for Curva Nord? (Putting in consideration that am NOT looking for the best view but the best experience, we've been to Samprodia's game last year and we had premium Sivori seats so this time i care more about the crowd so of course i prefer Curva Sud but 230$ is still too much for me :(!!

2. For those who have used Viagogo before, is there any chance they add more tickets at the Curva Sud as we get closer to the game? so should I wait or other tickets might sell out and i regret it later? Because Juve-Roma is just 13 days away and there are still plenty of tickets on Viagogo so am wondering?

Thank you so much

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Ciao fans,

Ill be taking my husband on a "Surprise trip" for his birthday all the way from Egypt to Turin to attend the Juve- Inter game (Which happens to be same day as his birthday)! I have already booked all the flights and the accommodation and now am stuck with the tickets and i need your help.

So in order to secure myself, my only option is Viagogo.com, there are a few tickets left at the Curva Sud (pretty expensive though! 230$ per ticket)

My questions are:

1. What is the best option for seats that comes right after the Curva Sud, there are tickets at 221 are these seats good? or the other side is better? or should i go for Curva Nord? (Putting in consideration that am NOT looking for the best view but the best experience, we've been to Samprodia's game last year and we had premium Sivori seats so this time i care more about the crowd so of course i prefer Curva Sud but 230$ is still too much for me :(!!

2. For those who have used Viagogo before, is there any chance they add more tickets at the Curva Sud as we get closer to the game? so should I wait or other tickets might sell out and i regret it later? Because Juve-Roma is just 13 days away and there are still plenty of tickets on Viagogo so am wondering?

Thank you so much
Viagogo is second hand and will be very expensive. Are you sure there are no tickets availabe through listicket?

Dec 20, 2016
Hi. This will be my 4th Juve game and I want it to be expensive. :biggrin:

I will buy 3 Premium Club tickets from viagogo, but I need some additional infos if there is someone who already had a chance to go on game with Premium Club ticket.

Can someone explain me these 3 comments that are standing in description of ticket that I want to buy: (1) Ticket and hotel package | (2) Ticket and meal package | (3) Includes VIP pass |

(1) I will get this ticket on game day but I will book some hotel already. Can I use this ticket as a discount? This can I use only in some specific hotel(s) in Turin?

(2) Meal you can take in one of Juve Premium Clubs? In HT period or before game?

(3) What does VIP pass mean exactly? I can go on pitch before game, in locker room? When can I come to stadium, how much time before game? Is there parking included?

Also, what about when viagogo ticket is not e-ticket? When and where I will take it?

If anyone can help me a little bit with this questions, I will be very grateful. :baus:

Feb 17, 2017
Hey there, i was trying to buy ticket to Juve - Empoli game via listickets.com but i faced some problems. When i click "proceed with checkout" i got some error and don't know where's the problem
Error message "Tipo supporto non trovato "
I contacted with support they tell me that they fixed the problem and now site works fine, but for me still the same. Any ideas ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)