The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (11 Viewers)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
:D

Hello guys.
I made a little trip to Italy - to see some Juve matches too. I was on San Siro last weekend, I have ticket for Juventus - Beneveno match. But tuday is, of course, match in Portugal and I would like to watch this match in some pub. I'm in torino right now, of course.
Can you maybe reccomend me some pubs, where a lot of people will watch todays match?
Hej, podczas finału LM wokół Piazza San Carlo było pełno barów pełnych od kibiców no ale to były specjalne okoliczności. :D

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Not sure what the correct topic is so i'm asking here.

On 30th May i got a powerlifting competition in Nancy, France. The day after we're driving to italy for a week of vacation.

Any suggestions ? Preferably amazing nature/green, somewhat possible to do car journeys (i'm wrecked as fuck the week after a comp), and no other tourists/people cause i fucking hate people.

Jan 19, 2012
Hello,

My wife and I will be taking our honeymoon to Italy in early to mid September and will be fortunate enough to be in Florence for the Juve - Fiorentina match. We changed around our Itinerary to ensure that we will be staying in Florence for a week interconnecting the event with our time there. I'm trying to figure out the best way to purchase 2 tickets, any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. I have checked stubhub and there are tickets available on there and wanted to see if there are better avenues in which to approach?

Thank you for any help.

Fino Alla Fine!

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Hello,

My wife and I will be taking our honeymoon to Italy in early to mid September and will be fortunate enough to be in Florence for the Juve - Fiorentina match. We changed around our Itinerary to ensure that we will be staying in Florence for a week interconnecting the event with our time there. I'm trying to figure out the best way to purchase 2 tickets, any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. I have checked stubhub and there are tickets available on there and wanted to see if there are better avenues in which to approach?

Thank you for any help.

Fino Alla Fine!
Reach out to AroundTurin.

I went to Italy last April/May with my wife on our honeymoon and Maurizio was able to help me get 2 tickets to two matches over a two week period, including at the San Siro vs. Inter. He is awesome help, tells you exactly how to set everything up and has other events going on as well around the game. He even helps organize a bus to the stadium if you want to go along. I cannot recommend AroundTurin enough.

https://www.aroundturin.com/

Edit: You can see my testimonial on the site.

Jan 19, 2012
Reach out to AroundTurin.

I went to Italy last April/May with my wife on our honeymoon and Maurizio was able to help me get 2 tickets to two matches over a two week period, including at the San Siro vs. Inter. He is awesome help, tells you exactly how to set everything up and has other events going on as well around the game. He even helps organize a bus to the stadium if you want to go along. I cannot recommend AroundTurin enough.

https://www.aroundturin.com/

Edit: You can see my testimonial on the site.
I have heard of AroundTurin, I thought it was only for home matches?

So you pay the 35euros and to talk with Maurizio and get his recommendations on tickets? The "experience" doesn't seem available for away matches if i'm reading the website correctly?

Appreciate the help.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
I have heard of AroundTurin, I thought it was only for home matches?

So you pay the 35euros and to talk with Maurizio and get his recommendations on tickets? The "experience" doesn't seem available for away matches if i'm reading the website correctly?

Appreciate the help.
So just let him know you're not looking for matches in Turin and he'll still use his contacts to see if he can get you tickets to an away match. He was able to hook me up with somebody for tickets in Milan. I'd recommend going to the AroundTurin Facebook group and sending them a message asking about ticket advice/help for Florence. He'll at least be able to steer you in the right direction. There is a lot of ticket fraud around different sporting events these days and he can at the very least point you in the right direction or give you a contact.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Hello,

Thank you for any help.

Fino Alla Fine!
welcome and enjoy your honeymoon.

for away matches, it is usually possible to get tickets via ticketone:
https://sport.ticketone.it/search

all you need is a tessera:
https://www.juventus.com/en/stadium-and-museum/on-a-matchday/renew-your-supporter-card/index.php
it costs 15€ and arrives within a couple of weeks.

then you have to follow when the ticket sale starts on either ticketone or the official site:
https://www.juventus.com/en/tickets/prices-and-purchasing/index.php
be quick, available tickets sell pretty quickly for certain venues. we went to the udinese - juve match last season on our own. sale started on friday, we ordered our tickets the same day, and on saturday morning, it was already sold out.

of course you can use aroundturin too if you prefer that way.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Hey friends, trying to get tickets for the derby and Torino's website says "The tickets for the guest sector are of 45 euros. The sale will begin after regulations from the Osservatorio sulle Manifestazioni Sportive are given."

Anyone got any idea as to when this might be? The general sale for tickets opens on Friday at 10am and I'm wondering if I'll end up needing to buy a ticket in a regular stand and wearing neutral clothes.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Hey friends, trying to get tickets for the derby and Torino's website says "The tickets for the guest sector are of 45 euros. The sale will begin after regulations from the Osservatorio sulle Manifestazioni Sportive are given."

Anyone got any idea as to when this might be? The general sale for tickets opens on Friday at 10am and I'm wondering if I'll end up needing to buy a ticket in a regular stand and wearing neutral clothes.
You have Tessera del tifoso to get into guest sector?

I've been in the regular stand once, before i got my tessera del tifoso, and I think I even was wearing a Juve scarf and cheered every goal. It was no problem. Just look, that you're not in or near their fancurve.

- - - Updated - - -

...and don't act like a total fool of course.

Last edited:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
You have Tessera del tifoso to get into guest sector?

I've been in the regular stand once, before i got my tessera del tifoso, and I think I even was wearing a Juve scarf and cheered every goal. It was no problem. Just look, that you're not in or near their fancurve.

- - - Updated - - -

...and don't act like a total fool of course.
I have the Juventus Card which, as far as I know, is the foreigners' equivalent to the tessera.

Interesting, I thought it would be a bit more dangerous to sit in the non-guest sectors in Juve colours. I guess if I don't manage to get into Settore Ospiti I can just buy a regular ticket. Thanks!

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I have the Juventus Card which, as far as I know, is the foreigners' equivalent to the tessera.

Interesting, I thought it would be a bit more dangerous to sit in the non-guest sectors in Juve colours. I guess if I don't manage to get into Settore Ospiti I can just buy a regular ticket. Thanks!
Ah maybe you're right. I was there with my former girlfreind who hasn't had a card at all, that's why we went to the general stands. But still you gotta look, sometimes you need the real "tessera" for ospiti sector.

But it wasn't dangerous at all.

My place was there (in background ospiti sector with Juve fans):
IMG_1158.JPG

Had a red face afterwards because of the sun.

IMG_1166.jpg

And by the way the night before the game Agnelli was in the same Cafe as I was :grin:

IMG_1152.JPG

gray

Apr 22, 2003

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)