The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (4 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
1) Tessera del tifoso should be the membership card as much as I know. Viagogo is a place where you can guarantee your ticket, but it costs more.

2) If you dont live in Italy then you should buy Premium Member International which is 65 eur and do it asap, because you have to send them a letter with passport pictures and stuff and it can take 1-2 months til you get the card. Members can buy tickets usually a few days before the general sale. Example for the next home game Juventus-Genoa, game is on 27th. Members can buy tickets from 17 til 19 oct and general sale starts on 21st. League games should cost cheapest like 35 yes. If you have the member card then you should probably get the ticket I think.

3) I doubt that the 2 month membership can buy member tickets, but im not 100% sure.
Thank You!
I think I'll just buy a tessera del tifoso card and then get my tickets from Viagogo, I rather spend a few more bucks than end up with no ticket...

Is the Curva Sud during a derby safe or do you think I should get tickets in another sector? The atmosphere would probably be better in the Curva, but if it's actually dangerous...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Personally, I'd be avoiding going for the curva until it becomes more apparent what is going to happen with the territorial discrimination stuff.

You don't want to get tickets for the curva only to find it's been shut for that particular game.

Oct 30, 2013
Hello fellow Juvntini!

I'm writing from Poland with a question. I would like to go to Juve - Napoli in two weeks and that should be doable for me, as I have the Premium Member International card. The problem is that I would also like to take my girlfriend to see the match and she, as she's not that big of a football fan, does not have the card. I know that Premium Members International can buy up to 4 tickets per match, but those tickets can be only for other Premium Members International? What's the point? That does not make any sense for me to buy 65 Euro subscription and go through all that fuss with mailing photos etc for my girlfriend to attend just one match.

Ok, ok, I know I can buy myself a ticket in preemptive sale and then TRY to buy my GF a ticket in regular one. But that does not make any sense either as we might as well end up on different ends of stadium or she might not get in at all. I mean - what's the point of paying not that small sum for a yearly subscription if you cannot even take your significant other to a Juve game?

Maybe some of you already faced similar problem and has some solutions?

Kind regards.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Hello fellow Juvntini!

I'm writing from Poland with a question. I would like to go to Juve - Napoli in two weeks and that should be doable for me, as I have the Premium Member International card. The problem is that I would also like to take my girlfriend to see the match and she, as she's not that big of a football fan, does not have the card. I know that Premium Members International can buy up to 4 tickets per match, but those tickets can be only for other Premium Members International? What's the point? That does not make any sense for me to buy 65 Euro subscription and go through all that fuss with mailing photos etc for my girlfriend to attend just one match.

Ok, ok, I know I can buy myself a ticket in preemptive sale and then TRY to buy my GF a ticket in regular one. But that does not make any sense either as we might as well end up on different ends of stadium or she might not get in at all. I mean - what's the point of paying not that small sum for a yearly subscription if you cannot even take your significant other to a Juve game?

Maybe some of you already faced similar problem and has some solutions?

Kind regards.
The point is simple: person A pays the subscription fee & is entitled to the benefits. Person B doesn't subscribe & is not entitled to the benefits.
That's about as honest as the system could possibly be.

Or do you think it would be more fair if person A could purchase a ticket for both A & B, while person C, who's also subscribed, misses out on his ticket because B has that one?

There's no solution for your problem.

Oct 30, 2013
The point is simple: person A pays the subscription fee & is entitled to the benefits. Person B doesn't subscribe & is not entitled to the benefits.
That's about as honest as the system could possibly be.

Or do you think it would be more fair if person A could purchase a ticket for both A & B, while person C, who's also subscribed, misses out on his ticket because B has that one?

There's no solution for your problem.
I'd agree but actually buying ticket by person A for person B where person B is not subscribed is more of a benefit for subscribed person A in my situation. As without being able to buy tickets for my companion/girlfriend I have noone to go to match with, therefore I won't go to that match. I know it's a matter of opinion, but I don't think that option to buy one accompanying ticket would be that unfair for other subscribers, given that they could do exactly the same. I mean - is it that unreasonable for hardcore Juve fan to take his non-Juve fan or casual one to a Juve game? With that model it's practically impossible for big matches withous using some kind of reseller with horrendous prices, despite being a paying subscriber. I personally find that ridiculous and probably it's a deal breaker for me for extending the subscription.

Anyway - thanks for the answer. Kind regards.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Here's the thing: they can NOT guarantee 1 ticket for each subscriber to begin with.

The game vs Real for example was sold out before the member presale was over. Same thing happened last season for the Chelsea game (maybe 1 or 2 additional games as well, can't remember it). So you have people who have paid the subscription being unable to get a ticket. If members were able to buy 2 tickets (or more) for each subscription, this situation would be even more common. Which makes the entire thing even more unfair.

I don't blame you for not extending the subscription though. Haven't done it myself this & last season either. It's too expensive for what you get in return imo.

As for the Napoli game: If I were you I'd check the general sale when it starts. The previous Serie A games where they charged this much took a few hours to sell out (Milan) or didn't sell out at all (Lazio). 120-140€ (excl costs) for the Tribuna Est is retarded.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
As far as i know, it's possible to buy up to 4 tickets on a membership, that is at least what i was able to do last time i checked
And did you actually manage to buy them? Because I know you can login & go through the first few steps and select 4 tickets. But one of the last steps before payment requires 1 different membership number for each ticket.

Attraverso questi canali, ogni Premium Member potrà acquistare 4 biglietti a patto che gli altri 3 intestatari siano Premium Member (o Premium Member International iscritti dal 1° luglio 2012).

Aug 23, 2013
Hi Guys.

I have fixed my Italia trip by the end of November - The early of December..

And I decide to watch Juventus v Udinese game in Juventus Stadium.

I have read some of the previous pages...

I still have some question regarding ticket purchasing issue :

1. I have browse viagogo for non TDT owner tickets, I find some in E-ticket...Since I came from Indonesia does it easier for me to buy the E-ticket ?

2. Regarding Listicket.it. Does it came wth cheaper price than viagogo ? And does all the tickets required TDT on that website ?

3. I want to feel the atmosphere in curva. Curva sud is well known for the place which Ultras are garthered, right ? How about curva nord ? Is the atmosphere almost the same ?

Grazie

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Hi Guys.

1. I have browse viagogo for non TDT owner tickets, I find some in E-ticket...Since I came from Indonesia does it easier for me to buy the E-ticket ?

2. Regarding Listicket.it. Does it came wth cheaper price than viagogo ? And does all the tickets required TDT on that website ?

3. I want to feel the atmosphere in curva. Curva sud is well known for the place which Ultras are garthered, right ? How about curva nord ? Is the atmosphere almost the same ?

Grazie
I can answer 1 and (partially) 3... if e-ticketing is available on Viagogo it would probably be a good idea to use it, that way you don't have to worry about coordinating with your hotel for them to receive your tickets. Just make sure they're definitely under "non-TDT only" if you don't have one.

As for the atmosphere question, I think at Juventus Stadium all the ultras groups sit in Curva Sud, unlike at Delle Alpi where they were split between both Curve. So Curva Nord won't have anywhere near the same atmosphere as Curva Sud. (Am I wrong? Someone back me up or correct me.)

Aug 23, 2013
I can answer 1 and (partially) 3... if e-ticketing is available on Viagogo it would probably be a good idea to use it, that way you don't have to worry about coordinating with your hotel for them to receive your tickets. Just make sure they're definitely under "non-TDT only" if you don't have one.

As for the atmosphere question, I think at Juventus Stadium all the ultras groups sit in Curva Sud, unlike at Delle Alpi where they were split between both Curve. So Curva Nord won't have anywhere near the same atmosphere as Curva Sud. (Am I wrong? Someone back me up or correct me.)

Grazie ragazza for your response...really appreciate it.

Yes I've make sure that it not requires TDT membership.
But it was for curva nord section. I really want to feels the atmosphere like they have in Curva sud.

Thanks for your opinion, I will consider it again.

So if I buy E-ticket, I will receive the email pdf ticket that can changed at D-Day of the game, am i correct ?

Grazie

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Btw if I buy tickets from Viagogo in the Curva Sud, can I be sure it's the home section? Don't want to end up among the Torino Ultras :D

Misfits

Sep 5, 2013
Hi Guys.

Grazie
1. Much easier with the E-ticket Print it and show it at the stadium.

2. Listicket is usually much cheaper. You dont need TDT if the tickets are gone for general sale (that means for everybody). And im quite sure it will go on general sale vs Udinese, but you better buy them on the first occasion.

3. Curva sud is where the drughi is yes. I have never been in the sud, but the atmosphere is awesome always anyway.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Grazie ragazza for your response...really appreciate it.

Yes I've make sure that it not requires TDT membership.
But it was for curva nord section. I really want to feels the atmosphere like they have in Curva sud.

Thanks for your opinion, I will consider it again.

So if I buy E-ticket, I will receive the email pdf ticket that can changed at D-Day of the game, am i correct ?

Grazie
I've never used e-ticketing when I've bought from Viagogo because it's never been an option for me, so I don't know exactly how that works and if you get it right away or not. You have to have the name change document too to get into the stadium, so I'm assuming it takes a little time at least for that to go through with the club.

Btw if I buy tickets from Viagogo in the Curva Sud, can I be sure it's the home section? Don't want to end up among the Torino Ultras :D
Torino ultras would not be anywhere near Curva Sud. Don't they sit away fans in a corner near the opposite Curva?

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Away fans are in the corner at the Curva Nord and the stand opposite where the bench is.

Has anyone used viagogo e-ticket? Is it not very difficult to change the name?

I just use listicket when I go but make sure that you are very familiar with the website before the general sale starts and get online ASAP.

Aug 23, 2013
1. Much easier with the E-ticket Print it and show it at the stadium.

2. Listicket is usually much cheaper. You dont need TDT if the tickets are gone for general sale (that means for everybody). And im quite sure it will go on general sale vs Udinese, but you better buy them on the first occasion.

3. Curva sud is where the drughi is yes. I have never been in the sud, but the atmosphere is awesome always anyway.
Thanks for the reply Misfits...:)
appreciate it...

I see, from the previous page they said general sale in Listicket was selling real fast.

One more question regarding listicket.
When I buy from general sale in Listicket, how can I pick the ticket in D-DAY ?
Does the listicket give us the confirmation email and we just have to bring the printout and change it in the ticket box ?

I've never used e-ticketing when I've bought from Viagogo because it's never been an option for me, so I don't know exactly how that works and if you get it right away or not. You have to have the name change document too to get into the stadium, so I'm assuming it takes a little time at least for that to go through with the club.
Okay...
Grazieee :flag4:

Misfits

Sep 5, 2013
Thanks for the reply Misfits...:)
appreciate it...

I see, from the previous page they said general sale in Listicket was selling real fast.

One more question regarding listicket.
When I buy from general sale in Listicket, how can I pick the ticket in D-DAY ?
Does the listicket give us the confirmation email and we just have to bring the printout and change it in the ticket box ?

Okay...
Grazieee :flag4:
Its easier than that. The thing you print is already the ticket. No need to change it for anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)