The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (1 Viewer)

kachtem

Mar 9, 2013
From my opinion, listicket really sucks. When you have a question or a problem they say you should contact them, but when you call the only thing you can do is choose whetheryou bought a concert ticket or a sports ticket. After choosing that, you simply hear nothing and don't get answered, even after long waiting.
On the other side viagogo is more expensive, but it has a better service.
Before I had a Stadium Member Card, I bought a non-tessera de tifosi ticket once. About 5 days before the game you receive your ticket by e-mail in a pdf-file. So, a very good service. But also painfull when you paid yourself about 150 euro, and on the ticket you see it has a value in fact of 75 euro... So yes, viagogo is expensive.
As the prices for non-tesseare del tifosi is even more expensive, I decided myself to buy a Stadium Member Card. It's only 15 euro, and it's valuable for 10 years! Even if you should watch only 1 game in that 10 years, you save out more than 15 euro already as the ticket is much cheaper for members.
So my advice for people who want to watch a game, even if its only 1 time. Become Stadium Member for only 15 euro (it takes about 40 days until you receive it after you send them the filled-in papers), and buy your ticket on viagogo, as they give you a good service.

I bought myself a ticket for the game against Napoli sunday. Just 1 question as it is the first time I bought a ticet having a Stadium Member card. On viagogo it says the ticket comes on my member card. So I suppose I only have to take my member card with me to the stadium, and there they will scan in the barcode and I'm in. Right?
It also said I will get a confirmation e-mail (saying the ticket is on my member card) from Juventus itself about 3 days before the game. Is that right? Is there someone who has any experience with this?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I bought myself a ticket for the game against Napoli sunday. Just 1 question as it is the first time I bought a ticet having a Stadium Member card. On viagogo it says the ticket comes on my member card. So I suppose I only have to take my member card with me to the stadium, and there they will scan in the barcode and I'm in. Right?
Probably, yes. It's definitely the case with the premium membership card, so I would assume it's the same with the stadium member card (can't guarantee this 100% though).

It also said I will get a confirmation e-mail (saying the ticket is on my member card) from Juventus itself about 3 days before the game. Is that right? Is there someone who has any experience with this?
3 days before the game seems a bit late. Then again, the one time I purchased a ticket through the membership scheme, I didn't even get a confirmation & everything was okay. But that's a few years ago now, the system has improved in the meantime (though still far from ideal).

Since you have purchased online, you can always look up your order details. I'd print them out & take them with you, just in case.

cordway

Nov 8, 2013
i am planning to go and watch Juventus-Torino in Feb and I found e-tickets from Viagogo, are these safe to buy ? Any other suggestions where to buy tickets ?

Thanks.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
i am planning to go and watch Juventus-Torino in Feb and I found e-tickets from Viagogo, are these safe to buy ? Any other suggestions where to buy tickets ?

Thanks.
Viagogo is legit, you'll just pay out the ass for tickets. Just make sure they don't require tessera del tifoso if you don't have one.

---

I think should be a page or something on here that has all these common questions/answers on it, so the same stuff doesn't keep getting asked over & over. :p

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Viagogo is legit, you'll just pay out the ass for tickets. Just make sure they don't require tessera del tifoso if you don't have one.

---

I think should be a page or something on here that has all these common questions/answers on it, so the same stuff doesn't keep getting asked over & over. :p
No matter what info is provided these questions will be asked over and over again.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Yeah, but you could at least just copy/paste the link to the page as a reply to them instead of someone typing it all out every time. I don't know, just a thought.

kachtem

Mar 9, 2013
Well, I got in! It was a great experience! What an atmosphere. I was in the curva sud. The people over there are really crazy :)
So, about the ticket. This is how I did it.
A few months ago I registered myself as a Stadium Member. You find the papers on the official Juventus website. Filled in the papers, put 2 pasport-pictures in it like they ask, and about 40 days later I received my Stadium Member card, which has a value of 10 years.
About 1 week before the game I bought my ticket on viagogo. I clicked on the "tessera del tifosi" as I have a Stadium Member Card. As you see on viagogo, the prices for "tessera del tifosi" are much cheaper then for people who don't have it. The Stadium Member Card only costs 15 euro, so I "gained back" my 15 euros fast ;-)
From viagogo I received a confirmation email after I paid. This I printed out and took it with me to the game, together with my Stadium Member Card of course. I also got an email from viagogo after asking some more information (I was afraid that I would do the trip and not get in). So viagogo send me another email with some confirmation from listicket. It seems that viagogo and listicket work together. In that email there was confirmation from listicket in attachment that I had taken over a place of some season card holder. So now I know how the system works (and its a good system my opinion). In fact when you buy a ticket you take over the place of some season card holder that sells his place on internet. So that's the reason why it's good to have a member card.
Arrived at the stadium you have 2 controls. First they scanned in my Stadium Member Card barcode, and looked at the emails I printed out. I also had to show my pasport. After that there is a 2nd automatic control, where the member card barcode has to be scanned in again and an automatic door opens. So I was in, and had the best football experience I ever had!

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, here's some movie I made: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRVGeK0IxPk&feature=youtu.be

Aug 23, 2013
Damn ! I just know that for home game against Udinese curva sud will be filled by childrens instead of Ultras.
I hope I can still get the atmosphere there.

By the way,

I try to buy Copenhagen game via listicket (only trial for buying my udinese game later)

I try to buy the place in tribuna ovest.
But then, they asked for TDT number and it's required.

I thought they sell not only to TDT holder ?

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Well, I got in! It was a great experience! What an atmosphere. I was in the curva sud. The people over there are really crazy :)
So, about the ticket. This is how I did it.
A few months ago I registered myself as a Stadium Member. You find the papers on the official Juventus website. Filled in the papers, put 2 pasport-pictures in it like they ask, and about 40 days later I received my Stadium Member card, which has a value of 10 years.
About 1 week before the game I bought my ticket on viagogo. I clicked on the "tessera del tifosi" as I have a Stadium Member Card. As you see on viagogo, the prices for "tessera del tifosi" are much cheaper then for people who don't have it. The Stadium Member Card only costs 15 euro, so I "gained back" my 15 euros fast ;-)
From viagogo I received a confirmation email after I paid. This I printed out and took it with me to the game, together with my Stadium Member Card of course. I also got an email from viagogo after asking some more information (I was afraid that I would do the trip and not get in). So viagogo send me another email with some confirmation from listicket. It seems that viagogo and listicket work together. In that email there was confirmation from listicket in attachment that I had taken over a place of some season card holder. So now I know how the system works (and its a good system my opinion). In fact when you buy a ticket you take over the place of some season card holder that sells his place on internet. So that's the reason why it's good to have a member card.
Arrived at the stadium you have 2 controls. First they scanned in my Stadium Member Card barcode, and looked at the emails I printed out. I also had to show my pasport. After that there is a 2nd automatic control, where the member card barcode has to be scanned in again and an automatic door opens. So I was in, and had the best football experience I ever had!

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, here's some movie I made: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRVGeK0IxPk&feature=youtu.be
Looks like I am going to have to go down the viagogo route too, thanks a lot, your post has been very helpful :)

Aug 23, 2013
Hi Guys.

want to ask something.

I found out there is two different listicket website.

Listicket.it

and Listicket.com

Does one of them is a scam (phissing) website ?

The one which directly linked with Juventus.com is Listicket.com

Which one is valid ? or both are valid ?

Grazie

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I've now tried to register for the tessera del tifoso, and at the end, as expected, they require me to download a subscription form, fill it out, and send it to them.

Problem is, the downloaded "subscription form" is just some really weird file called "EN" with no ending of file extension, meaning I have no idea how to open it. I've tried Editor, Word, and Adobe reader, but nothing works.

The strange file: http://www.juventus.com/juveappx/jcom/users.nsf/EN2?OpenFileResource

Edit: Nevermind, figured it out :D

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
i want to go to the juve inter game, however, it is scheduled for sunday 15 oclock, however, i dont think, that this will be the time, i hope for a saturday night game, u guys know Ehen the correct schedule will be announced???? thanks

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
i want to go to the juve inter game, however, it is scheduled for sunday 15 oclock, however, i dont think, that this will be the time, i hope for a saturday night game, u guys know Ehen the correct schedule will be announced???? thanks
Only the next two matchdays are confirmed so far, I believe. Sunday 15:00 is the default time, don't know if it will end up staying that way. Shouldn't be too long before it's confirmed though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)