The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (8 Viewers)

delpiero4life

Mar 23, 2010
By ultras do you mean where they're going to put visiting Juve ultras? Probably third tier yeah but I'm not positive.

You MIGHT be able to buy them at the stadium on the day but I doubt it for a popular match like that. You can also try inter.it when it gets closer but they won't have away tickets. The bank is the best bet (make sure it's Popolare, because Sanpaolo is only for Milan tickets) if you don't use Viagogo. Depends if you want to risk waiting until you get there to try to get a ticket.
Yeh I do, thanks. Third tier being the goal seems like pretty crappy seats so I might stick to second tier but hope I'm still sitting with Juve fans...

If match day 1 for champions league is at turin I want to go for sure to that as well! Not sure how lucky I will get buying tickets on general sale though :(

Thanks for everyone's help the whole thing is really confusing

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Yeh I do, thanks. Third tier being the goal seems like pretty crappy seats so I might stick to second tier but hope I'm still sitting with Juve fans...

If match day 1 for champions league is at turin I want to go for sure to that as well! Not sure how lucky I will get buying tickets on general sale though :(

Thanks for everyone's help the whole thing is really confusing
If you do second tier sitting with Inter fans to be on the safe side go with rosso or arancio settori, more expensive but you'll avoid ultras.

Jul 9, 2013
I am travelling to Europe in September and will be in Turin on the same weekend as the Juventus V Verona game on the 22nd of September. 4 Weeks ago I became a International Premium Member and I am awaiting my card and package in the mail.

My concern at the moment is that I don't want to miss out on purchasing tickets to this game but I can't do anything until my card arrives. When will the preemption tickets listed on the Juventus Website be available?

I am trying to do everything while I am in Turin. stadium tour, meusuem visit and see a juventus game live. This is what I have been waiting for 27 years

how can I gurantee myself ticket for this game

Cheers

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
tickets are only listed on listicket and not on the actual Juventus website as such and they are usually posted the Monday before the match, if you are lucky Juve may do a promotion for the international members where you can buy the tickets weeks in advance like i did.

yup i went to Turin in November went to the home game against Bologna, then went to the museum and stadium tour the following afternoon, best weekend trip i've ever had!

if you want to 'garantee' yourself a ticket best bet is viagogo, although i've never tried that route myself as it is ridiculously expensive they usually go on sale way in advance of the match unlike listicket but as i said you will end up paying way more than the face value

delpiero4life

Mar 23, 2010
I am travelling to Europe in September and will be in Turin on the same weekend as the Juventus V Verona game on the 22nd of September. 4 Weeks ago I became a International Premium Member and I am awaiting my card and package in the mail.

My concern at the moment is that I don't want to miss out on purchasing tickets to this game but I can't do anything until my card arrives. When will the preemption tickets listed on the Juventus Website be available?

I am trying to do everything while I am in Turin. stadium tour, meusuem visit and see a juventus game live. This is what I have been waiting for 27 years

how can I gurantee myself ticket for this game

Cheers
Hi, I had your problem. I bit the bullet and bought tickets on viagogo which were more expensive but I sleep very good at night knowing I will have a game ticket!

Jul 9, 2013
Is viagogo a reliable source for tickets?

I have no problem paying extra money for a ticket. I mean this something I have wanted to do for a long time and now I will finally have the chance. I will pay extra to see them play live.

What about stadium tours? How do I book those tickets?

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I'm also thinking of going to Juve - Verona. Has anyone actually used viagogo for Juve matches? what was your experience? For the tickets requiring the fan passport would that still apply even if you are non-italian? The prices are pretty good.

Also do you think if I ordered a membership card today, I would receive it in time to order tickets (6 weeks)?

I have heard of being able to load someone else's season tickets on to your stadium card for games. Surely a Stadium card instead of the International card would do for this?

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Oh yeah, make sure you don't buy tickets on Viagogo that require tessera del tifoso card, totally forgot to mention it earlier (assuming none of you have one since you're traveling from outside Italy). Even though you're buying from a third party, ones that were originally bought with tessera will still require it.

Int'l membership is not the same as tessera in case anyone was confused about that.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Oh yeah, make sure you don't buy tickets on Viagogo that require tessera del tifoso card, totally forgot to mention it earlier (assuming none of you have one since you're traveling from outside Italy). Even though you're buying from a third party, ones that were originally bought with tessera will still require it.

Int'l membership is not the same as tessera in case anyone was confused about that.
Damn, that's confusing.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Damn, that's confusing.
Yeah, tessera is stupid anyway, it's an attempt to keep ultras groups in line/curb violence because everything is attached to your supporter ID card. All it's done though is piss off Italian supporters & confuse the hell out of foreign ones.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
i know that Red has used them but it wasn't for a Juve match so i guess not all the teams require that
I don't know about all of Juve's different membership schemes, but I doubt that was the same thing. Tessera del tifoso (TDT), like I said is different from regular club membership cards that everyone can get. TDT is the mandatory card for season ticket holders in Italy, it's only been in place from 2010/11 season though so things could have been different before this. Tickets bought by someone with a TDT can only be used by someone with a TDT - so if you buy from a site like Viagogo, you need to be sure of what type of ticket you buy.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
By the way guys I bought tickets to inter vs Juve at San Siro using viagogo in curva sudd second tier in a row that was called 'row Juve'. I couldn't resist that row whatever it means hehe
How much?

Considering that game may not sell out in advance, I hope you didn't spend too much over face value.

What about stadium tours? How do I book those tickets?
If you want them in advance: listicket. Which will get you in immediately, if there happens to be a queue (which there normally only is on matchdays).
Otherwise just go there & pay at the entrance.

If you take the stadium tour as well, it's better (cheaper) to combine the museum with it. Check the juve site & listicket for prices etc.

Also do you think if I ordered a membership card today, I would receive it in time to order tickets (6 weeks)?

I have heard of being able to load someone else's season tickets on to your stadium card for games. Surely a Stadium card instead of the International card would do for this?
6 weeks is risky. I wouldn't count on it.

Loading someone else's ticket (when allowed) should now be possible on all 3 cards: member, intl member & stadium card. The stadium card being the actual tessera.

Intl membership now does have (or should have, as I haven't actually applied for one (yet) myself) the tessera included. Which is why you now need to complete more details on your application & include official identification, if I'm not mistaken.
Differences between the Italian membership & the intl one have been removed.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Intl membership now does have (or should have, as I haven't actually applied for one (yet) myself) the tessera included. Which is why you now need to complete more details on your application & include official identification, if I'm not mistaken.
Differences between the Italian membership & the intl one have been removed.
Interesting, is that new for this season then? A couple seasons ago my friend got screwed over because she thought that int'l membership was the same as TDT, which it wasn't. My guess is that the change is a Juve thing specifically then, since some Serie A clubs don't even have a membership scheme for foreign supporters (closest thing is joining a supporter club in your area & getting it recognized).

So if this is the case, if you have an int'l membership card you can ignore what I've been saying above. If you don't have any type of card then still be wary of TDT tickets.

Should I get electronic tickets from viagogo? Do they only send the tickets out a week/ 2 weeks before the game? if true I will be in Europe by then so I guess I should get a electronic ticket?
My suggestion is to have them sent to your hotel to be on the safe side, just inform them so they know they will be expecting mail for you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)