The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (9 Viewers)

delpiero4life

Mar 23, 2010
How much?

Considering that game may not sell out in advance, I hope you didn't spend too much over face value.

If you want them in advance: listicket. Which will get you in immediately, if there happens to be a queue (which there normally only is on matchdays).
Otherwise just go there & pay at the entrance.

If you take the stadium tour as well, it's better (cheaper) to combine the museum with it. Check the juve site & listicket for prices etc.

6 weeks is risky. I wouldn't count on it.

Loading someone else's ticket (when allowed) should now be possible on all 3 cards: member, intl member & stadium card. The stadium card being the actual tessera.

Intl membership now does have (or should have, as I haven't actually applied for one (yet) myself) the tessera included. Which is why you now need to complete more details on your application & include official identification, if I'm not mistaken.
Differences between the Italian membership & the intl one have been removed.
I heard inter Juve can sell out so I didn't take the risk... I paid like 100 euro all up with shipping and booking fee. Sitting with the Juve ultras!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boksic

May 11, 2005
What's the deal with Monday night matches?

Are they only after European games. Bit worried because my flight home is on the Monday

EDIT

Just realised that there is a midweek round following the game I hope to go to, so surely there won't be a Monday game

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013

Are they only after European games. Bit worried because my flight home is on the Monday

EDIT

Just realised that there is a midweek round following the game I hope to go to, so surely there won't be a Monday game
If there is CL the week after the match, you shouldn't have a problem. As long as you'll be there both Saturday & Sunday.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

EDIT

Think the Monday night games tend to involve teams who have played in the EL on the Thursday, so as to give them a little more recovery time.

delpiero4life

Mar 23, 2010
Glad you got it sorted out man, how long do you plan on staying, just the match weekend?
Yeh thanks man! Just for the weekend but might take advantage and do a day trip to lake como :)

I'm a but upset because inter.it officially confirmed away fans only in 3rd tier, but I bought in second tier as there was a 'row Juve' whatever that means- on viagogo.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Yeh thanks man! Just for the weekend but might take advantage and do a day trip to lake como :)

I'm a but upset because inter.it officially confirmed away fans only in 3rd tier, but I bought in second tier as there was a 'row Juve' whatever that means- on viagogo.
Ticket categories B & C have away fans in third tier blu, but Juve & Milan games are different - category A. Obviously for the Milan game the away fans sit in Curva Sud, which is second tier, I'm not sure for the Juve game though since I have never been to that match but it might be the same way? inter.it doesn't actually specify. Maybe someone who has been to this particular game can confirm, though I suppose it could have changed too.

Regardless, even if you are with Inter fans, you should be relatively safe. There are still a couple Inter ultras groups that hang around in that section but they are generally the tamer ones as opposed to the ones who sit in CN. There will surely be Juve fans scattered in the crowd.

I definitely want to go to Lake Como one day, looks beautiful. But when I went to Italy it was February & raining or snowing or just plain cold most of the time I was there, I froze my ass off at both games I went to :D

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
When I watch this video it is clear the Juve fans are third tier :(

I'm trying to see if second tier has Juvetini as well but it's hard to tell? Hopefully there is a few
I just asked my friend who sits in CN & basically backed up what I said earlier. Except in CN itself, most sections will have a few juventini scattered around & even if you're with majority interisti as long as you aren't obnoxious you should be fine. Like I've said before too take caution if you're using the metro to get to the stadium, maybe hide your Juve stuff until you get inside. Probably also avoid the beer stands outside the stadium, I think ultras tend to gather there.

But really I wouldn't worry in general, there isn't much fan violence in Milano anymore compared to other cities like Roma, Napoli... and when there is it's generally just between ultras groups, so as long as you don't show up in a Drughi scarf or something. It's mostly just precautions in case you happen to run into the wrong group of guys. But I wouldn't expect anything worse to happen to you other than maybe a few insults.

Jul 9, 2013
Just to clear a few things up that I am not sure about

1) If my International membership card does not arrive before I leave for my overseas trip ( 4 weeks away today, sent my documents 4 weeks ago) I will not be able to buy tickets from viagogo because they are linked with another Juventus member card?

2) You need a Membership card to enter the Juventus stadium?

3) Will passport suffice as documentation entering the Juventus Stadium?

4) Is Listicket my only option to get a Juventus ticket if I am not a juventus member?

5) My girlfriend is also travelling with me. Will my membership (if it arrives) cover her. Does she just need to bring a passport for proof of identification? How does this situation affect her.

Sorry for any re-occurring questions. Its just that I am getting a little nervous that I am going overseas and specially going to Turin for 3 days for juventus and to miss out on an opportunity to see juvnetus play live :( It would be very depressing. Very frustrating understanding how to get to tickets for Juventus is a frustrating task

Earlybird1986

delpiero4life

Mar 23, 2010
Just to clear a few things up that I am not sure about

1) If my International membership card does not arrive before I leave for my overseas trip ( 4 weeks away today, sent my documents 4 weeks ago) I will not be able to buy tickets from viagogo because they are linked with another Juventus member card?

2) You need a Membership card to enter the Juventus stadium?

3) Will passport suffice as documentation entering the Juventus Stadium?

4) Is Listicket my only option to get a Juventus ticket if I am not a juventus member?

5) My girlfriend is also travelling with me. Will my membership (if it arrives) cover her. Does she just need to bring a passport for proof of identification? How does this situation affect her.

Sorry for any re-occurring questions. Its just that I am getting a little nervous that I am going overseas and specially going to Turin for 3 days for juventus and to miss out on an opportunity to see juvnetus play live :( It would be very depressing. Very frustrating understanding how to get to tickets for Juventus is a frustrating task

Earlybird1986
1) you can buy tickets from viagogo no prob and also from listticket, you just miss out on the pre sale preference :)

2) no just pass port

3) yep

4) no there is viagogo. You have to be a member to buy of listticket when they go member sale only 2 days before otherwise you can buy general sale. Also at tobacconists in turin and at stadium is fine :)

5) you can only buy one ticket with the member card. She will have to buy when they come on general sale on listticket, viagogo or at turin :(

delpiero4life

Mar 23, 2010
I just asked my friend who sits in CN & basically backed up what I said earlier. Except in CN itself, most sections will have a few juventini scattered around & even if you're with majority interisti as long as you aren't obnoxious you should be fine. Like I've said before too take caution if you're using the metro to get to the stadium, maybe hide your Juve stuff until you get inside. Probably also avoid the beer stands outside the stadium, I think ultras tend to gather there.

But really I wouldn't worry in general, there isn't much fan violence in Milano anymore compared to other cities like Roma, Napoli... and when there is it's generally just between ultras groups, so as long as you don't show up in a Drughi scarf or something. It's mostly just precautions in case you happen to run into the wrong group of guys. But I wouldn't expect anything worse to happen to you other than maybe a few insults.
Yeh thanks again. It's more that I wanted to sit with them and cheer with them. Hopefully I still kind of can from the tier underneath! still should be great :)

Jul 9, 2013
Thank you so much! you have definitely cleared a few misunderstandings. I never thought it would be so difficult to purchase tickets for the greatest team in world ;)

When purchasing tickets for non-Juventus members on Viagogo(From Broken Hill, Australia like me :) is this general sale? All they will ask for on entry to the stadium is just your passport ID? and it has to be the Non Tessera del Tifoso card only too?

http://www.viagogo.com/au/Sports-Tickets/Soccer/Italian-Premier-League/Juventus-FC-Tickets/E-559763

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Yeh thanks again. It's more that I wanted to sit with them and cheer with them. Hopefully I still kind of can from the tier underneath! still should be great :)
Oh okay, wasn't sure if you might have been worried because of potential safety issues or not. I used to be a little apprehensive about being an away fan or running into opposition fans, until it actually happened.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Interesting, is that new for this season then? A couple seasons ago my friend got screwed over because she thought that int'l membership was the same as TDT, which it wasn't. My guess is that the change is a Juve thing specifically then, since some Serie A clubs don't even have a membership scheme for foreign supporters (closest thing is joining a supporter club in your area & getting it recognized).
Think it started just before last season. Not entirely sure, as the last member card I had was before that, when it was indeed different from the Italian one(s).

Nice place. I, ahem, missed a few signs on the freeway & ended up there when driving to Turin a few years ago :D

When purchasing tickets for non-Juventus members on Viagogo(From Broken Hill, Australia like me :) is this general sale? All they will ask for on entry to the stadium is just your passport ID? and it has to be the Non Tessera del Tifoso card only too?
You only need the card, if your ticket is a digital one that is stored on the card.

If you have a paper ticket & one that you can print out yourself, you don't need a card. You obviously do need your i.d.
Never buy a ticket that requires the tessera, if you don't have the actual card in your possession. Just having applied & paid for it is NOT enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)