The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (3 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Thanks for all this. So to by tickets to inter Juve at Milan do I come an international member of inter scum or still Juve?

Is it dangerous to sit in the away section? Should I just go neutral section?

Thanks
Being a Juve member isn't going to help you buy tickets for the Inter end, I don't think.

And get away from the idea of their being a 'neutral' section. There is the home end and the away end. Sure, some sections of the home end are going to be more dangerous for an away fan than others, but even the safer bits ain't neutral.

I got tickets for Inter-Milan a couple of years back without having any memberships or anything.

Buy on AliExpress.com

enzo

May 14, 2012
as Red said usually a couple of weeks, i was fortunate to buy mine about a month or 2 in advance as it was a special promotion for international members at the time. You don't necessarily need to be a member but you won't be doing your chances any favours if you are not since they rarely hit general sale and if they do there are very minimal availability
I am a member, but can can I then buy tickets for non-members as well?

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Is it dangerous to sit in the away section? Should I just go neutral section?

Thanks
Red already touched on this, but there isn't a neutral section really. It's basically either Inter ultras section, regular Inter fans (some neutrals may sit here though), or away fans.

2° verde is Curva Nord, rest of the stadium is mostly just "regular" Inter fans (non ultras) except for whichever section they designate for away support.

delpiero4life

Mar 23, 2010
Ok thanks. Is it safe for me to sit in the normal inter fan section as and still like cheer for Juve? Obviously no jersey :) or would you recommend sitting with the away fans and making a racket? Is this a dangerous experience being with my mrs or?

Last question sorry. Can I buy general sale tickets anywhere in Italy or only from Milan banks? So can I buy them san siro tickets from banks in like Rome?

Thanks

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
first part - maybe, but i wouldn't recommend it

second question, i know last season a member on this forum managed to score Juve vs inter tickets at the san siro at the ticket office at the stadium quite easily, but it was with the inter lot of course, i think he paid something like 25 euros

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
Ok thanks. Is it safe for me to sit in the normal inter fan section as and still like cheer for Juve? Obviously no jersey :) or would you recommend sitting with the away fans and making a racket? Is this a dangerous experience being with my mrs or?

Last question sorry. Can I buy general sale tickets anywhere in Italy or only from Milan banks? So can I buy them san siro tickets from banks in like Rome?

Thanks
Last year I was in San Siro to watch Milan-Juve. I was in the normal Milan fan section and had no problems whatsoever. There were plenty Juve fans over there wearing Juve shirts including myself. I was even cheering for Juve. Just don't provoke or do something stupid. Be careful outside the stadium and on the underground especially when you go for the game and on the way back.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Last year I was in San Siro to watch Milan-Juve. I was in the normal Milan fan section and had no problems whatsoever. There were plenty Juve fans over there wearing Juve shirts including myself. I was even cheering for Juve. Just don't provoke or do something stupid. Be careful outside the stadium and on the underground especially when you go for the game and on the way back.
dude you had your milanista girlfriend to protect you :D

delpiero4life

Mar 23, 2010
Ok thanks again guys. Just need to decide whether to risk waiting to get a ticket on the day or go viagogo?

Where would u guys sit? With the Juve fans or on the sides for better game viewing?

Thanks

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Ok thanks again guys. Just need to decide whether to risk waiting to get a ticket on the day or go viagogo?

Where would u guys sit? With the Juve fans or on the sides for better game viewing?

Thanks
for an away match you are more than unlikely able to get tickets in the away end, if I had to sit with inter fans I would require a gas mask, grenades, fire arms and a moped

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I was at Inter-Juventus in the 11/12 season and can pretty much confirm what Dadi says. No issue being in the neutral stands as long as you are not acting like an idiot. There will be other people with Juventus gear too.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
I was at Inter-Juventus in the 11/12 season and can pretty much confirm what Dadi says. No issue being in the neutral stands as long as you are not acting like an idiot. There will be other people with Juventus gear too.
Yeap. Definitely one should be careful before the match on the way to the stadium and after the game.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Yeah just cover your Juve shirt, hide any flags etc on the metro & you should be fine. Once in the stadium you might get insulted or something (if you don't know Italian, you might not realize it anyway) but other than that there shouldn't be a problem.

delpiero4life

Mar 23, 2010
Thanks Again guys. Tickets for curva sudd around 150 Aussie dollars from viagogo.

I think the ultras are top tier though? I'm thinking of getting second tier but hope all the action isn't behind me?

So I can only by San siro tickets at Milan banks and not any where else in Italy (besides online)?

Thanks !

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Thanks Again guys. Tickets for curva sudd around 150 Aussie dollars from viagogo.

I think the ultras are top tier though? I'm thinking of getting second tier but hope all the action isn't behind me?

So I can only by San siro tickets at Milan banks and not any where else in Italy (besides online)?

Thanks !
By ultras do you mean where they're going to put visiting Juve ultras? Probably third tier yeah but I'm not positive.

You MIGHT be able to buy them at the stadium on the day but I doubt it for a popular match like that. You can also try inter.it when it gets closer but they won't have away tickets. The bank is the best bet (make sure it's Popolare, because Sanpaolo is only for Milan tickets) if you don't use Viagogo. Depends if you want to risk waiting until you get there to try to get a ticket.

Edit: Upon further research it looks like Inter MIGHT have ended their relationship with the banks, or at least they don't mention them as a sales point anymore on inter.it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)