The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (3 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
you most likely can, but they will most likely only allocate you seats for the 'home' side as the away side will have their own allocated seat which is usually taken up by the ultras.

personally the idea of going to an away game hasn't ever appealed to me and i'd probably suggest against it for your own safety especially for the high profile fixtures

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
you most likely can, but they will most likely only allocate you seats for the 'home' side as the away side will have their own allocated seat which is usually taken up by the ultras.

personally the idea of going to an away game hasn't ever appealed to me and i'd probably suggest against it for your own safety especially for the high profile fixtures
You'd be perfectly safe so long as you didn't make a big show of being a Juve fan.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You'd be perfectly safe so long as you didn't make a big show of being a Juve fan.
yeah but what fun would that be when Juve score?

- - - Updated - - -

We should collect the answers to the most common questions and put it on the first page of this thread.
not moaning here but i think the same or similar question gets asked at least once on each page of this thread

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
will be in milano also around that game

booked already

will try to get tickets.
any tips on were to get tickets
If you want to wait until you get to Milano to get your tickets, you can buy them from Banca Popolare di Milano, but they don't go on sale there until about a week before the match & you won't be able to get tickets for away section. Probably the only way to get tickets for the away section is if someone is reselling them on a third party site like Viagogo, which is legit but very expensive especially for big games. Or if you want to be "assured" you have tickets before you get there, then also use Viagogo - you can have the tickets sent to your hotel (just inform them first).

If you don't mind sitting with Inter fans, just avoid getting tickets in 2° verde - that's Curva Nord.

I've been to the Meazza twice so I can try to answer anyone's questions about the stadium or Milano.

delpiero4life

Mar 23, 2010
Thanks for all the help :) I'm so worried because firstly I don't know if it will be dangerous to sit in the away section at San siro vs Milan or if I'm better of in the neutral zone?

Also viagogo only has shipping for tickets and I'm traveling all over so that's difficult.

So calling list ticket you don't need an international membership? Do you need one at all for away games?

Is there a way to buy tickets in Italy without using the Internet or phone (if not at Milan) for the inter Juve match?

All help is very appreciated thanks

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Thanks for all the help :) I'm so worried because firstly I don't know if it will be dangerous to sit in the away section at San siro vs Milan or if I'm better of in the neutral zone?

Also viagogo only has shipping for tickets and I'm traveling all over so that's difficult.

So calling list ticket you don't need an international membership? Do you need one at all for away games?

Is there a way to buy tickets in Italy without using the Internet or phone (if not at Milan) for the inter Juve match?

All help is very appreciated thanks
Well I've never been to Inter v Juve but I've been to Inter v Milan & there were a few Milan fans in my section (was in 2° rosso). There weren't any problems that I could tell but then again the fan relationship between Inter-Milan & Inter-Juve is a bit different. Of course it's common sense that it's not the best idea to cheer too loudly or draw a ton of attention to yourself, which unfortunately does take away a lot of the fun of going to a match. And like I said definitely avoid sitting in or near Curva Nord, rosso or arancio sections are fine, or if you want "cheap" route then 3° blu (there are also a handful of Inter ultras in 2° blu though). Are you coming by yourself or in a group?

As for Viagogo. Have you booked your hotel yet? Because you can have the tickets shipped to your hotel. They won't ship until about a week before the match so you won't have to worry about the hotel having to hold on to them for a long time or anything. As far as I know, most hotels are more than willing to do this, you just have to contact them so they are aware.

If you need a hotel suggestion btw - I've stayed at Hotel La Residenza, it's not fancy & it's a bit out of the way in terms of there's not really anything for tourists to do around there, but it's reasonably priced, good food, nice staff & it's a five minute walk to the metro where you can get everywhere else in the city including the stadium. Metro is easy, reliable & you can buy a 48 hour pass for 8,50 euro.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
If you want to wait until you get to Milano to get your tickets, you can buy them from Banca Popolare di Milano, but they don't go on sale there until about a week before the match & you won't be able to get tickets for away section. Probably the only way to get tickets for the away section is if someone is reselling them on a third party site like Viagogo, which is legit but very expensive especially for big games. Or if you want to be "assured" you have tickets before you get there, then also use Viagogo - you can have the tickets sent to your hotel (just inform them first).

If you don't mind sitting with Inter fans, just avoid getting tickets in 2° verde - that's Curva Nord.

I've been to the Meazza twice so I can try to answer anyone's questions about the stadium or Milano.
I will go with a friend, who doesn't like football,
can you tell me about possible prices? I first have to wait till the official time before i can buy tickets.
I rather would sit in the away section but neutral zone is good too, ofcourse i won't wear any juve stuff then. from that spot you name can you then see the game very well?

delpiero4life

Mar 23, 2010
Well I've never been to Inter v Juve but I've been to Inter v Milan & there were a few Milan fans in my section (was in 2° rosso). There weren't any problems that I could tell but then again the fan relationship between Inter-Milan & Inter-Juve is a bit different. Of course it's common sense that it's not the best idea to cheer too loudly or draw a ton of attention to yourself, which unfortunately does take away a lot of the fun of going to a match. And like I said definitely avoid sitting in or near Curva Nord, I would honestly suggest the settori blu as they are on the opposite side of the stadium. Are you coming by yourself or in a group?

As for Viagogo. Have you booked your hotel yet? Because you can have the tickets shipped to your hotel. They won't ship until about a week before the match so you won't have to worry about the hotel having to hold on to them for a long time or anything. As far as I know, most hotels are more than willing to do this, you just have to contact them so they are aware.

If you need a hotel suggestion btw - I've stayed at Hotel La Residenza, it's not fancy & it's a bit out of the way in terms of there's not really anything for tourists to do around there, but it's reasonably priced, good food, nice staff & it's a five minute walk to the metro where you can get everywhere else in the city including the stadium. Metro is easy, reliable & you can buy a 48 hour pass for 8,50 euro.
Thanks for your help :)

Have you heard about buying tickets at like tobacconist in Italy? My friend insists they buy tickets in bulk? This listticket thing just seems a hit difficult with the membership and all

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
I will go with a friend, who doesn't like football,
can you tell me about possible prices? I first have to wait till the official time before i can buy tickets.
I rather would sit in the away section but neutral zone is good too, ofcourse i won't wear any juve stuff then. from that spot you name can you then see the game very well?
Well there's a huge difference between face value of the ticket & what you will find on Viagogo. For the Milan derby my ticket in 2° rosso, face value was 47 euro. But the Viagogo seller always inflates the price then plus there are additional fees after that so my ticket actually ended up costing somewhere around 140 euro, ridiculous. Good view of the match though. I would recommend if you can't get away tickets, to try for anything in rosso or arancio, or 3° blu. I forgot to say earlier that there are still a handful of Inter ultras in 2° blu so be careful there, I edited my other post. 3° is quite high up though so not sure how good the view is.

Thanks for your help :)

Have you heard about buying tickets at like tobacconist in Italy? My friend insists they buy tickets in bulk? This listticket thing just seems a hit difficult with the membership and all
I have no experience with that so I can't help there. The only ways I know for sure are inter.it, Banca Popolare di Milano & Viagogo/other similar ticket reselling sites. I know you can get things like train tickets from a tobacconist but not sure about football tickets.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You can't buy tickets from tobacco shops from my experience in Turin, that may be different elsewhere, i believe it depends on how the club decides to distribute their tickets but i must have been to about a dozen or so tobacconists the first time i went and they all said they don't sell Juve tickets, but my suggestion is that the main and safest route is through listicket, so grab a cheap international call card buy directly through them by phone pick up tickets on the day and bring I'd proof, you need a international membership for home matches, for away tickets are done through the club themselves which are usually distributed to the Ultras any ways, same goes for away European matches, other wise it is happy days and simples!

Failing that the hotel receptionists usually have contacts to get you tickets but you will be paying tout rates which can be like 100 euros per ticket but i would use this as a last resort if you turn up still needing a ticket

enzo

May 14, 2012
You can't buy tickets from tobacco shops from my experience in Turin, that may be different elsewhere, i believe it depends on how the club decides to distribute their tickets but i must have been to about a dozen or so tobacconists the first time i went and they all said they don't sell Juve tickets, but my suggestion is that the main and safest route is through listicket, so grab a cheap international call card buy directly through them by phone pick up tickets on the day and bring I'd proof, you need a international membership for home matches, for away tickets are done through the club themselves which are usually distributed to the Ultras any ways, same goes for away European matches, other wise it is happy days and simples!

Failing that the hotel receptionists usually have contacts to get you tickets but you will be paying tout rates which can be like 100 euros per ticket but i would use this as a last resort if you turn up still needing a ticket
How long before a game do tickets usually go on sale at listtickets? And as I understand it you don't need to be a member to buy from there, am I misinterpreting this?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
A couple of weeks or so, I think.

You don't have to be a member, but members get first shout before a general sale, so tickets for big games might sell out before reaching general sale.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
How long before a game do tickets usually go on sale at listtickets? And as I understand it you don't need to be a member to buy from there, am I misinterpreting this?
as Red said usually a couple of weeks, i was fortunate to buy mine about a month or 2 in advance as it was a special promotion for international members at the time. You don't necessarily need to be a member but you won't be doing your chances any favours if you are not since they rarely hit general sale and if they do there are very minimal availability

delpiero4life

Mar 23, 2010
Thanks for all this. So to by tickets to inter Juve at Milan do I come an international member of inter scum or still Juve?

Is it dangerous to sit in the away section? Should I just go neutral section?

Thanks

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
So you have to be an international member now?

I'm flying out in December for the Sassauolo game around my birthday, already booked the flights to Milan.

Last game I went was Roma-Juve at the Olympic stadium in Turin and I was fine through list ticket without membership, has it changed now we've moved to the new stadium?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)