The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (9 Viewers)

forzajuve_27

Apr 14, 2005
If i buy a international membership, how many tickets can i buy in one transaction? Also is there an email address that i can contact Juventus FC directly on as there seems to be a lot of confusion.

Can tickets also be purchased on match day from the Stadium without a membership card???
You can only get one for yourself it seems as I looked on listicket at the Napoli game just to see if I could order them and you have to put in a membership number per ticket.

Email doesn't seem to work with Juve but there is an international phone number you can call and they do speak English, only problem is they usually have no idea whats going on when it comes to most things as the ticketing system is so badly organised.

There is a period of "general sale" with most games where I believe anyone can buy up to 4 tickets no problem but I think unless its an unattractive match you would find it hard to buy one, saying that the Napoli game did go on general sale but they went very very quick.

Your best bet to guarantee a ticket is to use Viagogo where you'll pay probably double price but you'll definitely have a seat and after all it will be worth it.

Or if you happen to live in London then I recommend joining Juventus Club Londra as they can get tickets and membership with them is £22.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Yeah i think im pretty £***?d :)
you could try to get a ride :D
no seriously you have that too on the internet
in germany and switzerland.
you can put a request and maybe someone drives early in the morning to swiss.
I can't believe you can't take a train 6-7am to zurich from the south of swiss.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You can only get one for yourself it seems as I looked on listicket at the Napoli game just to see if I could order them and you have to put in a membership number per ticket.

Email doesn't seem to work with Juve but there is an international phone number you can call and they do speak English, only problem is they usually have no idea whats going on when it comes to most things as the ticketing system is so badly organised.

There is a period of "general sale" with most games where I believe anyone can buy up to 4 tickets no problem but I think unless its an unattractive match you would find it hard to buy one, saying that the Napoli game did go on general sale but they went very very quick.

Your best bet to guarantee a ticket is to use Viagogo where you'll pay probably double price but you'll definitely have a seat and after all it will be worth it.

Or if you happen to live in London then I recommend joining Juventus Club Londra as they can get tickets and membership with them is £22.
fuck i need to renew my membership with club londra!

Boksic

May 11, 2005
This is a bit of a long shot, but its worth a try..

I managed to get a ticket for Juve V Napoli, and i'll be travelling there from Zurich via train.
The problem is that the earliest train back, will get me to zurich at 11:15 the next day, wich is too late as i have a flight out of zurich that day.

Does anyone know of any alternate ways i could get back to zurich in time?

Ive cheked flights, busses etc but cant find anything..

Cheers
Rent a car, its not that far. Only problem is it can be expensive if you bring it one way.

If i buy a international membership, how many tickets can i buy in one transaction? Also is there an email
address that i can contact Juventus FC directly on as there seems to be a lot of confusion.

Can tickets also be purchased on match day from the Stadium without a membership card???
[email protected]

that email address has answered me in the past.

forzajuve_27

Apr 14, 2005
11 days till im in Turin again :weee:
Going to the Bologna game I take it? Nice! Sounds very tempting to go but gonna wait til the Lazio game.

Also do you or anyone else for that matter know what hotel the Juve players stay in, in Turin? Yes I am into the whole autographs and pictures thing lol, I know they used to stay at the Concord but I believe that's where the away team now stays at and that Juve possibly stay at the Principe di Torino which is just around the corner but would like this confirmed.

Planning on making the trip when I go a good experience so gonna get in a stadium tour and visit the museum as well so if anyone has any information on all of this it would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Going to the Bologna game I take it? Nice! Sounds very tempting to go but gonna wait til the Lazio game.

Also do you or anyone else for that matter know what hotel the Juve players stay in, in Turin? Yes I am into the whole autographs and pictures thing lol, I know they used to stay at the Concord but I believe that's where the away team now stays at and that Juve possibly stay at the Principe di Torino which is just around the corner but would like this confirmed.

Planning on making the trip when I go a good experience so gonna get in a stadium tour and visit the museum as well so if anyone has any information on all of this it would be much appreciated.

Thanks.
the last hotel i stayed at the atacord something opposite porta nuova station has hosted the Juventus team in the past, although they didn't stay there when i went in May which was a shame. But yeah im so fucking excited about going back, this time next week i will be there with a shit load of Juve merchandise once again.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
I got mine through Listicket mate at 09:30 uk on Monday. Got 3 but all scattered around.
Hmm, when I called them they said they don't do the family stands, I'd have to go directly to a sales point in Italy, but effectively not to bother as most of them were season tickets anyway.

Via Juventus Club Londra, if you're based in England I recommend joining them.
I did end up thinking that might be the way, though I was looking more at Italian sites where fans "offer" their own tickets if they cant make it. Bit of a joke that for a realistic shot at getting a game in Italy I have to get the tickets in England!

Cheers for the advice!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)