The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (16 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
exactly it is so much trouble to get match tickets
when i was Madrid i just went to stadium told the guy theirel i want two tickets hé said 100 euro. I paid and got tickets without supporting Real Madrid
same with stadium tour etc :tup:
i refuse to be a member cos i hate that you need to pay to try to get tickets of a game.

just like now badass got through and he can't be me a ticket and i bet their will be empty seat that day :sergio:
well then at this rate you will never get tickets unless you pay over the odds for them through an external agent, for that you might as well get a membership for the year and i would have easily gotten you tickets, you have to bare in mind Everyone wants Juve tickets the membership gives that advantage to get them. I hope and im sure Juventus will do more of these club membership promotions plus getting 10% off in the Juvestore with the membership is a nice incentive. But it's just a matter of how badly you want to go which is why im prepared to go on my own this time around.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
not really
you got lot of problems getting tickets
i don't overpay with external agent
i just know sure that everything is good and it is include with a hotel.

i am agaist the whole membership idea
not just with juve but also in holland. i never became member of everything
i have a friend and she want to go to juve with me and is closely impossible to get tickets for then. so it is safer to go with her through organized travel.
like i said it like how they did at real Madrid.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
funnily enough Janna, being a club member for the big epl teams is a big advantage when getting tickets, thats how i would have gotten CL tickets through man utd and arsenal fans, and is also why i can't get those chelsea tickets you wanted because they wont go on general sale. but as i said it depends on how badly you want to go

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
253 including hotel for two nights. for the game you go to. and then you get tickets for the short
and for the last game of the season 280 now :)
and you get discount on the plane too.

imo that is not very much. How much is the membership? and the international calls and the hotel?

[/COLOR]
funnily enough Janna, being a club member for the big epl teams is a big advantage when getting tickets, thats how i would have gotten CL tickets through man utd and arsenal fans, and is also why i can't get those chelsea tickets you wanted because they wont go on general sale. but as i said it depends on how badly you want to go
I am against that system
but I know that is used overall
yes that is because juve sells them to the ultras
and chelsea ticket holders get first choice and then the external agents and then the chelsea members and then is the stadium full
quite funny that pat can get me ticket for an ajax cl game without me being a member ;)

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
the international calls hardly cost me anything i bought a £1 call card and i used barely 5 minutes

tickets and return flight cost me £90, hotel is another £150 for 2 nights

£240 for the lot
so that is 300 euro
the same as with the external agent per person
;)

---------- Post added 09.09.2012 at 18:08 ----------

where is your seat

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Isn't BD taking Janna to Chelsea-Juve?

ffs dude, you took her all the way to Italy, and you don't even invite her to your backyard?

I am disappointed, wtf has Alen been teaching you?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Isn't BD taking Janna to Chelsea-Juve?

ffs dude, you took her all the way to Italy, and you don't even invite her to your backyard?

I am disappointed, wtf has Alen been teaching you?
did you not get my tweet about it? i already told you that the chelsea game wont be on general sale and all the chelsea season ticket holders i know are going and arn't prepared to give up their tickets.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
did you not get my tweet about it? i already told you that the chelsea game wont be on general sale and all the chelsea season ticket holders i know are going and arn't prepared to give up their tickets.
Oh, I see. Still, it should be a way to buy tickets, no?

yes but it is impossible to get tickets.
no need to blame badass for that hé did the best hé can.

alen on the other hand :andy2:
What did Alen do? :D

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Season ticket holders can get two extra tickets from tomorrow morning if they are available afaik. So why not ask them?

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Ciao a tutti,

Do you guys think it is possible to buy tickets from listicket for the games against Lazio and Chelsea? Someone with experience? (buying tickets from listicket). How dose it work, is it easy? Where do you get the tickets? Near JStadium?

Fino alla fine, Forza Juventus!

Oct 3, 2004
Guys / Ladies, I just have a simple question -

I subscribed to Juventus Premium membership on July 27 and they *still* haven't sent me my welcome pack/membership card (It's almost October!!)

I've sent Juventus several emails thru the Juventusmember.com website. But no response. (Our club has poor customer service :( )

Anyhow, my point is not to rant :D :p

Here's my concern....I want to attend Juve-Bologna and Juve-Inter. However, I missed the Listicket sales, they're inactive. :cry:

Would I still be able to go attend the matches even with the price-inflated Seatwave.com or Viagogo website tickets??

Appreciate you guys' help with this. :)

Aug 1, 2003
When's the bologna and inter game? Sometimes tix on sale at listicket can get pretty delayed, ranging from one-three weeks prior, I remember when I wanted to buy in March they kept postponing it for Napoli.

The FAQ section of juventusmember has stated the amount of time expected to wait for the arrival of your card as well as the fact that you need to receive it to get your membership number in order to purchase tickets afaik.

forzajuve_27

Apr 14, 2005
For anyone who hasn't received their card yet I wouldn't worry too much, I haven't received mine yet despite sending off for it in June/July. When you registered you should have been given a Membership number and after a phone conversation with Juventus/Listicket I discovered that you can use that number to order so it doesn't really matter if you have the physical card or not. I'm planning to go to the game against Lazio in November and I plan to just use the number. Hope this helps!

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
For anyone who hasn't received their card yet I wouldn't worry too much, I haven't received mine yet despite sending off for it in June/July. When you registered you should have been given a Membership number and after a phone conversation with Juventus/Listicket I discovered that you can use that number to order so it doesn't really matter if you have the physical card or not. I'm planning to go to the game against Lazio in November and I plan to just use the number. Hope this helps!
I don't recall being given a number at any stage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)