The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (2 Viewers)

Aug 1, 2003
Did a bit of research and looks like Chelsea have given us an allocation. We then give out that to the Ultras and also Club DOCs (I think these are official fan clubs?) then any remaining w I'll be sold either to members or public.

The final bit is more guess work from people online and I think we just need to wait for news from Juve. Has anybody tried contacting them yet?

Anybody know more about the club DOCs?
try the juve malta fan club

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I will be in Milan on the 25th of November for our match against them. Anybody been to San Siro? What are the chances to find tickets?
Have only been to San Siro when Inter were at home, but it was easy enough to get tickets for the last Milan Derby through Inter's website and pick them up outside the stadium just before the game.

Milan's crowds are going to be shit this season, so doubt you'll have too much trouble getting hold of a ticket one way or another.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Have only been to San Siro when Inter were at home, but it was easy enough to get tickets for the last Milan Derby through Inter's website and pick them up outside the stadium just before the game.

Milan's crowds are going to be shit this season, so doubt you'll have too much trouble getting hold of a ticket one way or another.
Yeah. Your only competition is gonna be all the Africans that Barbara invites to the stands before she porks 'em.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011

Milan's crowds are going to be $#@! this season, so doubt you'll have too much trouble getting hold of a ticket one way or another.
That's what I was told by almost everyone I asked. Tickets should not be an issue. Well I guess I will take the risk and pay for my flight ticket and the hotel. Cheers.

sutnevuJ

Aug 6, 2005
Iive been calling the number for the last 4 hrs, i get to a bit where its says welcome to listticket etc, press 1 for music payments and press 2 for sport...
So i press 2 and nothing, about 2 minutes later the same thing repeats and then after the 3rd time it hangs up on me.

What the hell, how hard is it to get a ticket!!

Im dialling the +39 02 600 60 900 number

anyone got any ideas?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Iive been calling the number for the last 4 hrs, i get to a bit where its says welcome to listticket etc, press 1 for music payments and press 2 for sport...
So i press 2 and nothing, about 2 minutes later the same thing repeats and then after the 3rd time it hangs up on me.

What the hell, how hard is it to get a ticket!!

Im dialling the +39 02 600 60 900 number

anyone got any ideas?
actually i got tickets first time of dialing today, FINALLYYYYYYYYYY after the 3rd time of trying since last september im going to Turin with a fucking ticketttt!!!!!!! best of all i got them for 60 euros which were usually 120 euros, anyways im a bit worried as i still havnt got my pdf confirmation and i got a feeling the sales agent didn't take down my e-mail address correctly, but i will call again on monday if i don't receive it.

But going back to what you said, believe me i know how frustrated you are, seeing i've already turned up to Turin without a ticket twice already since ticket sales come out so close to the match day itself all i can say is keep trying like i did, i just have to keep pinching myself into believing that i got through first time today and bought them there and then with minimal problems.

Btw they take debit cards if you don't have a credit card like me which is a bonus i guess. BRING ON OCTOBER 31!!!!

sutnevuJ

Aug 6, 2005
I tried until they closed with no luck getting through, now i have ot wait till the next day when they open at 10 am and try again.

Did it just ring and someone picked up or did you get to an automated message?

Stupid system, i wasted 8 hours and nothing!

The only consolation at this stage is that Delpiero is coming to Sydney and i got season tickets and premium membership to attend training and lunch with the players.
That process took 5 minutes on the phone in australia.

Makes you wonder how primitive this stupid ticketing system really is, funny, i was not aware that Juventus resided in a third world country!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I tried until they closed with no luck getting through, now i have ot wait till the next day when they open at 10 am and try again.

Did it just ring and someone picked up or did you get to an automated message?

Stupid system, i wasted 8 hours and nothing!

The only consolation at this stage is that Delpiero is coming to Sydney and i got season tickets and premium membership to attend training and lunch with the players.
That process took 5 minutes on the phone in australia.

Makes you wonder how primitive this stupid ticketing system really is, funny, i was not aware that Juventus resided in a third world country!
When i called it went to the menu, pressed option 2 then a message came up along the lines of all our agents are busy at the moment we will connect you soon, couple of mins later asked to speak to the agent in english and went from there. but yes the ticketing system is fucked, which is why i made sure i took advantage of this special deal Juventus have put on this week cause it is evident to me that on a usual match day fans buy for themselves and for non-members, at least this way only members can take advantage of the offer. But in the past i've turned up in Turin without tickets, one time spending an afternoon scouring Turin in tabacco stores for tickets, and the 2nd time well i didn't really expect to get tickets for the final game of the season but at least the scudetto party was fun and watched the game in the basement of a restaurant with about 100 fans

sutnevuJ

Aug 6, 2005
thats interesting, as everytime i got to the press 2 part, i pressed 2 and got nothing but silence, then after about a 2 minutes, the same message again, i pressed 2 and again silence, this goes on for about 3 times and then it hangs up.

I tried pressing 2 for short and long periods of time as well as from different phones, all with the same result. at no point did i ever get to the "our operators a busy" part.

sutnevuJ

Aug 6, 2005
FINALLY!!

I got through...Rome game was sold out for members, but the Napoli game was available and i got the best seat in the house (right in the middle of section 114) for 130euros, but its bloody worth it.

I almost cried when he said there were tickets left for the Napoli game :)

phew!

Boksic

May 11, 2005
FINALLY!!

I got through...Rome game was sold out for members, but the Napoli game was available and i got the best seat in the house (right in the middle of section 114) for 130euros, but its bloody worth it.

phew!
actually i got tickets first time of dialing today, FINALLYYYYYYYYYY after the 3rd time of trying since last september im going to Turin with a $#@!ing ticketttt!!!!!!! best of all i got them for 60 euros which were usually 120 euros, anyways im a bit worried as i still havnt got my pdf confirmation and i got a feeling the sales agent didn't take down my e-mail address correctly, but i will call again on monday if i don't receive it.

But going back to what you said, believe me i know how frustrated you are, seeing i've already turned up to Turin without a ticket twice already since ticket sales come out so close to the match day itself all i can say is keep trying like i did, i just have to keep pinching myself into believing that i got through first time today and bought them there and then with minimal problems.

Btw they take debit cards if you don't have a credit card like me which is a bonus i guess. BRING ON OCTOBER 31!!!!

Congratulations to you both, very jealous.

Still swaying over getting the international membership, only problem for me is that I always need 2 tickets and usually on a presale you can only buy 2 tickets if both are members.

Still hoping to get to a game this season, but will probably need to pick a less popular one (like I did last season when I went vs Novara).

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
FINALLY!!

phew!
grats, can i ask have you received your e-mail confirmation yet?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
never mind i called them up again, nicely spoken english guy said i don't need the e-mail confirmation, they sent it to the wrong e-mail anyways lol but as long as i got my confirmation number its all good :-D

BRING ON OCTOBER 31ST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee:

sutnevuJ

Aug 6, 2005
grats, can i ask have you received your e-mail confirmation yet?
Sorry for the late reply, i did get the email and all it has is the confirmation number.

unfortunately i was only allowed to get one as my partner isnt a member, so now i got to wait and see if i can get one when the general sales are on, or i go alone :)

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
You sure go to a lot of trouble just for a match.
exactly it is so much trouble to get match tickets
when i was Madrid i just went to stadium told the guy theirel i want two tickets hé said 100 euro. I paid and got tickets without supporting Real Madrid
same with stadium tour etc :tup:
i refuse to be a member cos i hate that you need to pay to try to get tickets of a game.

just like now badass got through and he can't be me a ticket and i bet their will be empty seat that day :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)