The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (9 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I dont know if some of you from the UK know but i used to be a member of Juventus club londra which is a UK based fan club for Juventus, i dont know why i never renewed with them tbh they used to be able to get me CL tickets if i wanted to and they also do trips to Turin might be worth checking out, i believe you can also be a member from abroad too, worth checking out, i think ill get another membership with them again for next season, if not get a season ticket.

http://www.juventus.co.uk/membership-application.php

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 18, 2012
Hi, I was planning to attend the Juventus - Atalanta match, but didnt get tickets. I see they are sold out. Does anyone have any experience buying second hand/black market tickets?

Sondre :)

May 2, 2012
Listicket put the sale of Cup Final tickets up at 3pm BST, and took it down at 3:50pm BST.

Last thing I managed to check was seats in Napoli's section, and they were still available, so I'm wondering why the sale was taken offline.

Ticket points and the call centre remain on sale, apparently...

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Just trying to be clear on a few things that I was hoping people could clear up:

1) Fans abroad can only get advance tickets by becoming an international fan and buying over the telephone? People have not been able to get through on the phone for tickets?
2) Fans abroad cannot buy a premium membership or any membership that allows entry of a registration number to buy advance tickets on listicket?
3) Members can only buy two tickets with the other being for another member (if advance sale)?

If all the above are true I would consider buying a season ticket next season if only to go to a couple of games. Does anybody know if friends/family can use your season ticket if you cannot go to the match?

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Just trying to be clear on a few things that I was hoping people could clear up:

1) Fans abroad can only get advance tickets by becoming an international fan and buying over the telephone? People have not been able to get through on the phone for tickets?
2) Fans abroad cannot buy a premium membership or any membership that allows entry of a registration number to buy advance tickets on listicket?
3) Members can only buy two tickets with the other being for another member (if advance sale)?

If all the above are true I would consider buying a season ticket next season if only to go to a couple of games. Does anybody know if friends/family can use your season ticket if you cannot go to the match?
to be honest i find this pretty ridiculous and not make me feel welcome in the new stadium.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
What's the price for a season ticket?
i vaguely remember it being about 200 euros, but as i said i expect it to increase for next season as there will be more interest in people coming to the stadium after the season's success. I just hope Juventus plays man utd in the CL at some point soon, as im guaranteed tickets for the old trafford fixtures

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009

1) First part: yes. Second part: depends. Various people on here have gotten through, including myself. But it's not exactly easy.
2) That is correct, at this point in time at least.
3) Depends on the game / what Juve decide. Officialy, 1 member can buy 1 ticket. Sometimes a member can buy an additional ticket for a non member as well. There have even been instances (not many though) where 1 member could buy up to 3 additional tickets for non members.
But there is absolutely no way to know this a while in advance. Decisions are made on a game to game basis.

Cheapest season tickets were 250-275€ iirc.

Those who'd want to buy one of those: don't get your hopes up. There's a limited amount available, more or less the amount sold for this season.
This is how it's going to go: current season ticket holders first will get the chance to renew. Whatever is left will be made available for members first. If after both steps there's still something available they will go on general sale.

In theory, other people would be able to use your season ticket as well. Not sure which steps you'd have to go through each time though. (needs to be official on the other guys' name etc)

May 4, 2004
That has got to be the worst way to sell season tickets ever! Very unfair to other fans who want to become season ticket holder.. The way youre saying it, its like they dont want anyone new to come to the stadium.. What a joke, can't believe the club I love are acting like this twords its fans..

Everything about this ticket shit is a big joke..

---------- Post added 11.05.2012 at 10:07 ----------

BTW: I'd buy a season ticket if possible even for 300€.. That's not to bad.. Thinking how hard it is to get a ticket around the year, it would be very good to buy a season ticket... When do they go on sale ? IF they do that for us, normal people, living outside Italy, being some random fan, that has never had a season ticket..............

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
anyone know about the party arrangements for this weekend? is it still worth going to the stadium on sunday as there is rumoured to be 100,000 fans outside the stadium, doing what exactly i don't know, is there a big screen or something? and does anyone know of a bar where i could watch the game instead?

May 2, 2012
That has got to be the worst way to sell season tickets ever! Very unfair to other fans who want to become season ticket holder.. The way youre saying it, its like they dont want anyone new to come to the stadium.. What a joke, can't believe the club I love are acting like this twords its fans..

Everything about this ticket shit is a big joke..

---------- Post added 11.05.2012 at 10:07 ----------

BTW: I'd buy a season ticket if possible even for 300€.. That's not to bad.. Thinking how hard it is to get a ticket around the year, it would be very good to buy a season ticket... When do they go on sale ? IF they do that for us, normal people, living outside Italy, being some random fan, that has never had a season ticket..............
If people could buy tickets and season tickets willy-nilly, there'd be big trouble. Any fan of any club could go, cause trouble, or even more! At least this way, they know who is coming to games, and can track them down if they are trouble makers. (This is partly how Genoa managed to ban some of their fans for the way they acted a few weeks back.)

At the end of the day, yes it is frustrating, even more so for International fans, but it promotes their International Membership for sale, of which I will certainly be buying with the money I would have spent on a trip to Rome and tickets for the Coppa Italia final. I'm not missing out again due to the red tape.

In the Premier League, all tickets are available from the club directly, and all names are kept on a database. They will ask for ID and proof of your address, and for big games, you MUST have bought tickets previously, to prove you're a fan of the team, and not just there to kick off.

Juventus must break down this wall. They've already made a giant step in the new stadium. Selling tickets on their website generates not only more traffic, but is also much better and easier than going to Listicket. Also selling tickets at the stadium can continue.

It's not rocket science, and they MUST look into it sooner or later.

anyone know about the party arrangements for this weekend? is it still worth going to the stadium on sunday as there is rumoured to be 100,000 fans outside the stadium, doing what exactly i don't know, is there a big screen or something? and does anyone know of a bar where i could watch the game instead?
If you're in Turin, it'll be on EVERYWHERE. That much I'd be sure of!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
If people could buy tickets and season tickets willy-nilly, there'd be big trouble. Any fan of any club could go, cause trouble, or even more! At least this way, they know who is coming to games, and can track them down if they are trouble makers. (This is partly how Genoa managed to ban some of their fans for the way they acted a few weeks back.)

At the end of the day, yes it is frustrating, even more so for International fans, but it promotes their International Membership for sale, of which I will certainly be buying with the money I would have spent on a trip to Rome and tickets for the Coppa Italia final. I'm not missing out again due to the red tape.

In the Premier League, all tickets are available from the club directly, and all names are kept on a database. They will ask for ID and proof of your address, and for big games, you MUST have bought tickets previously, to prove you're a fan of the team, and not just there to kick off.

Juventus must break down this wall. They've already made a giant step in the new stadium. Selling tickets on their website generates not only more traffic, but is also much better and easier than going to Listicket. Also selling tickets at the stadium can continue.

It's not rocket science, and they MUST look into it sooner or later.

If you're in Turin, it'll be on EVERYWHERE. That much I'd be sure of!
when you say everywhere anywhere specific? i mean i heard rumours of 100,000 fans outside the stadium on sunday, but is that because they will show the game outside it or something? because it sounds a bit silly that this many fans will be outside the stadium not watching the game

Boksic

May 11, 2005
1) First part: yes. Second part: depends. Various people on here have gotten through, including myself. But it's not exactly easy.
2) That is correct, at this point in time at least.
3) Depends on the game / what Juve decide. Officialy, 1 member can buy 1 ticket. Sometimes a member can buy an additional ticket for a non member as well. There have even been instances (not many though) where 1 member could buy up to 3 additional tickets for non members.
But there is absolutely no way to know this a while in advance. Decisions are made on a game to game basis.

Cheapest season tickets were 250-275€ iirc.

Those who'd want to buy one of those: don't get your hopes up. There's a limited amount available, more or less the amount sold for this season.
This is how it's going to go: current season ticket holders first will get the chance to renew. Whatever is left will be made available for members first. If after both steps there's still something available they will go on general sale.

In theory, other people would be able to use your season ticket as well. Not sure which steps you'd have to go through each time though. (needs to be official on the other guys' name etc)
Thanks very much, answered everything!

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010

Everything about this ticket shit is a big joke...
:agree: :tup:

www.juventus.com their is everywhere
ofcourse their will be around a million people in torino this sunday. I don't want you to get upset but I won't be suprised if we won't see a part of the game. but I hope I am wrong.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
:agree: :tup:

www.juventus.com their is everywhere
ofcourse their will be around a million people in torino this sunday. I don't want you to get upset but I won't be suprised if we won't see a part of the game. but I hope I am wrong.
honestly im not too bothered about watching the game really as the title is secured now, just want to see the celebration and partying

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)