The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (8 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You can book stadium tour tickets from the box office at the stadium in advance anyway so well worth a go - that is if the box office is open. Juventus quite like to make tickets unaccessable so they closed the box office the day I went there....

I've got my international premium membership and trying to book tickets to the coppa italia final on listicket and guess what.... My membership number isn't recognised!!!!! That site is such a fking joke.... anyone had any success getting tickets for the coppa???
when you say advance can you book them the same day? because im going to Turin on saturday and ofc no tours on match day (sunday)

---------- Post added 09.05.2012 at 19:36 ----------

The shopping area is just a shopping centre next to the stadium (not even a good one) although it is worth going to purely for the huge Juve store.

Didn't the museum open this week?
well ok since the Juve store in Turin centre is tiny and im expecting long queues to get in there again, i dont mind going to the bigger one at the stadium. is that still possible without a ticket?

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
when you say advance can you book them the same day? because im going to Turin on saturday and ofc no tours on match day (sunday)

well ok since the Juve store in Turin centre is tiny and im expecting long queues to get in there again, i dont mind going to the bigger one at the stadium. is that still possible without a ticket?
I went on the Saturday and the box office was closed, I'm not sure if that's a normal thing but it did mean that I couldn't get into the tour at all. As I said, Juve really like to make their tickets really difficult to sell....

You'll still get into the Juve Shop though, its just in the shopping centre on the other side of the stadium. It only sells merchandise though, you cant buy a ticket for the tour from there either...

If we made tickets more accessable we would make so much money it'd be disgusting

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I went on the Saturday and the box office was closed, I'm not sure if that's a normal thing but it did mean that I couldn't get into the tour at all. As I said, Juve really like to make their tickets really difficult to sell....

You'll still get into the Juve Shop though, its just in the shopping centre on the other side of the stadium. It only sells merchandise though, you cant buy a ticket for the tour from there either...

If we made tickets more accessable we would make so much money it'd be disgusting
fuck it ill go to the stadium on saturday, do the special trams to the stadium still run on non match days?

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
fuck my life, well i tried a trial run booking tickets for a stadium tour the previous day and i managed to get to the part asking for club membership, tapped in my ID and it didnt go through, wtf?
I've got my international premium membership and trying to book tickets to the coppa italia final on listicket and guess what.... My membership number isn't recognised!!!!! That site is such a fking joke.... anyone had any success getting tickets for the coppa???
How many times does it need to be posted that international members can NOT get tickets via the Listicket site? That site operates based on the tessera numbers, which international members, again, do NOT have. Whether you want tickets for Juve-Inter, a stadium tour or a full back rub by Marotta, doesn't change that simple fact.
It's really not that difficult to understand.

With all tickets being sold out, every single time, I doubt we could make more money.
Fyi: the stadium tour is a huge success as well. Meaning that it's basically always sold out, days or regularly weeks in advance. Why would they then bother to open the ticket office?
If you're going to Turin, what stops you from booking the tour a while in advance anyway? I understand missing out on tickets, as much as that sucks, but if you want to do the tour but miss out on it, it's nobody's fault but your own.

fuck it ill go to the stadium on saturday, do the special trams to the stadium still run on non match days?
Not on matchdays. Need to take the bus, there are (at least) 2 different lines you can take but I don't remember the exact numbers.

I think everyone can agree that the current ticketing system sucks, but it surprises me to see how ill informed many people are. If you read a bit on line, whether that is on official sites or even about a dozen or so pages on this very forum in this exact thread, you'll know everything you need to know. Yet the same questions that have been asked time & time again keep popping up...
But, I know, the joke is on me because I keep replying anyway :sergio:

Oh, and for those who're thinking about the coppa final: check the lega serie a site, all info is there. NO general sale on the listicket site. Mind you, this is not a decision Juve made, but one of the FIGC.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I think thats just on match days but theres a bus route up there, I just got a taxi there and walked half the way back. Taxi's r so much easier as it is in the middle of nowhere!

By the way, I feel I have to advertise this place, this is where we ate and drank a ridiculous amount of prosecco on the way back into the centre and I would HIGHLY recommend it if you get a chance. Its in the middle of nowhere but it was fking amazing so I have to try to drive business there:
http://www.osteriarotondadeifacchinetti.it/

One of the best meals I've ever had, and I've had some good bloody meals!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
How many times does it need to be posted that international members can NOT get tickets via the Listicket site? That site operates based on the tessera numbers, which international members, again, do NOT have. Whether you want tickets for Juve-Inter, a stadium tour or a full back rub by Marotta, doesn't change that simple fact.
so how is it people can get stadium tour tickets if you can mainly get them online?

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004

With all tickets being sold out, every single time, I doubt we could make more money.
Fyi: the stadium tour is a huge success as well. Meaning that it's basically always sold out, days or regularly weeks in advance. Why would they then bother to open the ticket office?
If you're going to Turin, what stops you from booking the tour a while in advance anyway? I understand missing out on tickets, as much as that sucks, but if you want to do the tour but miss out on it, it's nobody's fault but your own.

Not on matchdays. Need to take the bus, there are (at least) 2 different lines you can take but I don't remember the exact numbers.

I think everyone can agree that the current ticketing system sucks, but it surprises me to see how ill informed many people are. If you read a bit on line, whether that is on official sites or even about a dozen or so pages on this very forum in this exact thread, you'll know everything you need to know. Yet the same questions that have been asked time & time again keep popping up...
But, I know, the joke is on me because I keep replying anyway :sergio:

Oh, and for those who're thinking about the coppa final: check the lega serie a site, all info is there. NO general sale on the listicket site. Mind you, this is not a decision Juve made, but one of the FIGC.
Thanks for you help mate will look into that site, I know you must be frustrated at having to repost but I've really struggled to find the information!
I can only read basic Italian and there seems to be no guidance on how to buy tickets as an international member, everything on the Juve site seems to direct us to listicket and that site is one of the worst sites for functionality I have ever come across. How do you book from abroad? Phone the international number?

On the stadium tour I know now from my first time going that this needs to be booked in advance, I did assume though at the time you could just turn up and pay to go around like I have done when I did a tour at Old Trafford, San Siro, Allianz etc. but this wasn't available, they increased the # of tours because of this but I still think a box office with 1 person there would help us to increase our revenue. Even if its for selling tickets for the tours that aren't fully booked.

Again I did do a lot of reading but couldn't find anything until after I'd had the bad experience. Different people say different things so sometimes its also confusing to not have official clarity

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Are you kidding me, BD?

Listicket =>Juventus stadium tour => click on one of the timeslots => choose number of tickets next to intero & accept terms of sale => confirm, proceed & carry out payment => go to "my purchases" => click on that specific purchase => print your pdf => go to stadium => hand over ticket (pdf) => enter gates => start tour.

Don't think there's much use in trying now though, I think all current dates are most probably sold out. I assume they'll add the new dates together with the possibility to visit the museum. Starting May 13 maybe, I'm not sure.

Thanks for you help mate will look into that site, I know you must be frustrated at having to repost but I've really struggled to find the information!
I can only read basic Italian and there seems to be no guidance on how to buy tickets as an international member, everything on the Juve site seems to direct us to listicket and that site is one of the worst sites for functionality I have ever come across. How do you book from abroad? Phone the international number?

On the stadium tour I know now from my first time going that this needs to be booked in advance, I did assume though at the time you could just turn up and pay to go around like I have done when I did a tour at Old Trafford, San Siro, Allianz etc. but this wasn't available, they increased the # of tours because of this but I still think a box office with 1 person there would help us to increase our revenue. Even if its for selling tickets for the tours that aren't fully booked.

Again I did do a lot of reading but couldn't find anything until after I'd had the bad experience. Different people say different things so sometimes its also confusing to not have official clarity
Yes, that is currently the only way to use your "prelazione" right to purchase tickets.
It's a different number for the Coppa Italia final though. Thing is, that every team chooses how they sell their tickets. Many use Lottomatica (Listicket, basically) some use Banks, etc.
The Figc apparently uses a combination. Prelazione through Listicket, regular sale directly through their own offices afaik.

I think International members didn't even have the possibility to buy tickets in prelazione for the final. Extremely unfair, but these decisions are not made by Juve (or Napoli).

"Funny" thing: I remember the Listicket site being absolute crap a few years ago (when buying tickets for the first Juve-Inter after we returned). You'd think they'd have fixed it in the meantime, but it's gotten even worse...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Are you kidding me, BD?

Listicket =>Juventus stadium tour => click on one of the timeslots => choose number of tickets next to intero & accept terms of sale => confirm, proceed & carry out payment => go to "my purchases" => click on that specific purchase => print your pdf => go to stadium => hand over ticket (pdf) => enter gates => start tour.

Don't think there's much use in trying now though, I think all current dates are most probably sold out. I assume they'll add the new dates together with the possibility to visit the museum. Starting May 13 maybe, I'm not sure.
yeah i did all that and it still asked me for club ID

edit: never mind

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
yeah i did all that and it still asked me for club ID
Oh, trust me, I know it did.
But it also gave you the option to leave those fields blank & fill in your details below instead.

And you can trust me on that. I did the tour & ordered tickets online.

Better yet, I just checked it for you as well :

View attachment 48960

Jeez man, you're making all of this sound as if it's the most complex undertaking in the history of mankind. It's really not.

Edit: and as you can see, there are still some tickets available for May 11th at 10pm. Guess it's not entirely sold out after all. :D
May 12th is though fyi

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Oh, trust me, I know it did.
But it also gave you the option to leave those fields blank & fill in your details below instead.

And you can trust me on that. I did the tour & ordered tickets online.

Better yet, I just checked it for you as well :

View attachment 48960

Jeez man, you're making all of this sound as if it's the most complex undertaking in the history of mankind. It's really not.

Edit: and as you can see, there are still some tickets available for May 11th at 10pm. Guess it's not entirely sold out after all. :D
May 12th is though fyi
yeah i know its sold out on the 12th and unfortunately thats when i arrive :sergio: i see there are museum tickets online now, however only for the 11th, hopefully there will be some for the 12th available at some point

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
Yes, that is currently the only way to use your "prelazione" right to purchase tickets.
It's a different number for the Coppa Italia final though. Thing is, that every team chooses how they sell their tickets. Many use Lottomatica (Listicket, basically) some use Banks, etc.
The Figc apparently uses a combination. Prelazione through Listicket, regular sale directly through their own offices afaik.

I think International members didn't even have the possibility to buy tickets
in prelazione for the final. Extremely unfair, but these decisions are not made by Juve (or Napoli).

"Funny" thing: I remember the Listicket site being absolute crap a few years ago (when buying tickets for the first Juve-Inter after we returned). You'd think they'd have fixed it in the meantime, but it's gotten even worse...
What a fucking joke! I hate everything about Italy...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Not complicated, you say?

I'm not so sure about that, seeing how you're wrong again.

It's 10% :p
yeah well its discount, can't go wrong with that, none of this you must get proof of your membership through listicket shit to get your 10% discount or go to Gate B to collect a form which entitles you to your discount and then fill it out and return to the store

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004

I think International members didn't even have the possibility to buy tickets in prelazione for the final. Extremely unfair, but these decisions are not made by Juve (or Napoli).

Yeah its all very frustrating, I'll try to call the number tomorrow as I've just been on the lega website and all it says is that the deadline has been extended. Fingers crossed but i'm not about to get my hopes up!

I can't believe they haven't done something to improve that website, its not like they dont have high traffic or anything like that considering they sell basically all the tickets in Italy fullstop! Maybe they just like to give us a challenge, if we cant do it we clearly dont want it enough....

he6rt6gr6m

May 2, 2012
You can book stadium tour tickets from the box office at the stadium in advance anyway so well worth a go - that is if the box office is open. Juventus quite like to make tickets unaccessable so they closed the box office the day I went there....

You must keep trying, mate, but International members have to CALL, not use the site.

Tomorrow, the tickets go on general sale... and it's ONLY to Italian citizens. Which means I'm out. :(

EDIT: Just to follow up on @Badass Vidal's posts, if you're on Facebook, 'Like' Listicket's fan page. The most official information goes on there, and Facebook even translates it for you.

In fairness, all the information IS available on the internet, and I don't understand any Italian at all. They've not been very transparent about the sale of tickets to International non-members, which is why I'm in limbo now. Luckily, I didn't book a hotel or flight out to Rome for the final, and will probably now purchase an international membership and plan something for the beginning of next season.

Seriously P!ssed to be missing Il Capitano's last game though. That. Is. INFURIATING. :(:(:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)