The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (11 Viewers)

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
no so you can't access curva sud for example

ffs anyone else able to log into listicket atm? trying to book something else
Thanks buddy, the listicket buying options for juve-atalanta has disappeared I think they're all sold out, their site completely crashed earlier today and my dad was trying by phone from before 9 this morning all throughout the day and he said he couldn't get through.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Thanks buddy, the listicket buying options for juve-atalanta has disappeared I think they're all sold out, their site completely crashed earlier today and my dad was trying by phone from before 9 this morning all throughout the day and he said he couldn't get through.
yeah im trying to look into a stadium tour option, but Janna doesnt arrive in Turin till late morning and i hope there is a later slot to which we can go to instead.

I too tried all day calling, i woke up at 8am ready to call at 9, and then i tried at work as well, most of the time the annoying lady voice mail, on the odd ocassion i had the guy answer phone with the 2 options, but after pressing option 2 for sport tickets it would be a long hang and a beeping noise.

he6rt6gr6m

May 2, 2012
Im thinking of going to Rome to watch the game alone (in case Im so lucky that I managed to get the ticket). Anyone else going all alone? Also, does anyone know how much it will cost for a train from Rome to Florence? I probably stay at friend's house in Florence after the match :D
Looks possible that I'll be on my own, but that might change. Plan is to find a decent hostel and stop a couple, maybe three days.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
are there any slots later than 12?
Latest slot on the day before a game is around 15hrs00. Don't remember exactly. 3 timeslots an hour, iirc.

Does the international membership card double as the tessera del tifoso?
No. Foreigners do not need & can not use a tessera del tifoso. So you obviously don't get one when applying for the Juve membership. Hence foreign members having to call for tickets. Amateur hour, but what can you do about it...

no so you can't access curva sud for example
Bullshit.

You can't access curva sud because more than 90% of those seats are taken by season ticket holders. What little seats remain are always sold out in minutes.

For those trying to contact the call center: if after 100s or even 1000s of tries it hasn't worked, then you won't get through at all.

As I mentioned earlier in this thread: try to call using different phone operators. You'll know you can get through if/when after pressing "2" for sports events, you get a different message ("stay on the line, we'll be with you shortly"). You still might need a few tries then, but eventually it will work.
If, as I read here, nothing at all happens after pressing 2, don't bother trying again.

All this being said, with demand far exceeding the supply & considering online sales have been suspended, it will take even more effort to get through than usual. Good luck.

Apr 25, 2012
Juventus Stadium will be packed again to celebrate the Bianconeri’s extraordinary season. On Sunday afternoon, the new Champions of Italy will play Atalanta in their last home game. The event will be a memorable occasion, and tickets to attend the fixture have immediately run out. Just a couple of days after the opening of the priority sale for Premium Members, tickets are no longer available: this shows the huge enthusiasm felt by all the Bianconeri fans who are ready to celebrate the Scudetto. Obviously, there’s a bit of regret for those who won’t have the chance to participate in this great event, however the whole club is really satisfied to have reached the twenty-first sold out at the Juventus Stadium, which saw a wonderful first year, exactly like Conte’s side lived.
Really sad news :(

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
anyone know if they will show the game on a big screen somewhere? if not where else is a good place to watch i.e. bars and is it true that there will be 100,000 people at the after match party?

p.s.

what does this mean?

"La tua richiesta non può essere soddisfatta: non ci sono al momento posti liberi disponibili nell'area selezionata. Nel caso tu abbia richiesto più di un posto puoi provare a chiederne un numero inferiore. [10009]"

trying to book stadium tour ticket

he6rt6gr6m

May 2, 2012
what does this mean?

"La tua richiesta non può essere soddisfatta: non ci sono al momento posti liberi disponibili nell'area selezionata. Nel caso tu abbia richiesto più di un posto puoi provare a chiederne un numero inferiore. [10009]"

trying to book stadium tour ticket
It means there are still tickets available for the event, but the specific amount/section you have requested is unavailable. But in my experience, that means there are no tickets. At all. Book for another day/match.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
It means there are still tickets available for the event, but the specific amount/section you have requested is unavailable. But in my experience, that means there are no tickets. At all. Book for another day/match.
fuck my life, well i tried a trial run booking tickets for a stadium tour the previous day and i managed to get to the part asking for club membership, tapped in my ID and it didnt go through, wtf?

basically im off to Turin just for a party then, it better be huge! im somewhat disappointed that there is no point going to the stadium if i cant even access it any way, wasnt there a new shopping area that opened recently is that open to the public at all times? or just on match days?

he6rt6gr6m

May 2, 2012
fuck my life, well i tried a trial run booking tickets for a stadium tour the previous day and i managed to get to the part asking for club membership, tapped in my ID and it didnt go through, wtf?

basically im off to Turin just for a party then, it better be huge! im somewhat disappointed that there is no point going to the stadium if i cant even access it any way, wasnt there a new shopping area that opened recently is that open to the public at all times? or just on match days?
Sadly, this problem still hasn't been rectified, even with the new Stadium and ideas for International fans and packages. We're having to book hotels at reasonable prices a month or more in advance, as well as booking plane tickets around the same time, only to find that tickets can sell out in an instant, and the whole point of the trip is torn up.

I guess nothing will change on the ticket front. Premier League tickets are available weeks in advance. In comparison, a league that is admittedly suffering in attendances still insists on selling tickets literally days before the event is to take place. And even then, the tickets are available through an unreliable site.

Changes should be made, but I doubt they will be.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Sadly, this problem still hasn't been rectified, even with the new Stadium and ideas for International fans and packages. We're having to book hotels at reasonable prices a month or more in advance, as well as booking plane tickets around the same time, only to find that tickets can sell out in an instant, and the whole point of the trip is torn up.

I guess nothing will change on the ticket front. Premier League tickets are available weeks in advance. In comparison, a league that is admittedly suffering in attendances still insists on selling tickets literally days before the event is to take place. And even then, the tickets are available through an unreliable site.

Changes should be made, but I doubt they will be.
i know :sigh:

Wondering if it is still worth going to the stadium again perhaps we can access the new shopping area without a ticket?

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
i know :sigh:

Wondering if it is still worth going to the stadium again perhaps we can access the new shopping area without a ticket?
You can book stadium tour tickets from the box office at the stadium in advance anyway so well worth a go - that is if the box office is open. Juventus quite like to make tickets unaccessable so they closed the box office the day I went there....

I've got my international premium membership and trying to book tickets to the coppa italia final on listicket and guess what.... My membership number isn't recognised!!!!! That site is such a fking joke.... anyone had any success getting tickets for the coppa???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)