The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (10 Viewers)

he6rt6gr6m

May 2, 2012
Hey guys! First time poster here.

Saw this thread after searching for a discussion on people traveling to the Coppa Italia Final in Rome May 20th.

The other half has been very off and on about going to Rome for three days, but at the moment, it looks like I may be flying solo for the first time leaving the country (26 and living in England).

I've been preparing myself for it since the second leg of the semi-final against Milan, and when Vucinic scored that screamer, I yelled the house down. I'm not very popular with my neighbours now, given it was in extra time and probably around 10pm GMT when that goal went in!

So psyched for it. As I've said, it'll be my first time out of the country, my first Juventus game in Italy and my second Juve game in total (went to Gary Neville's testimonial, but I have yet to see the Old Lady in her own home!) so I'm hoping for a glorious 10th Coppa Italia to add to the THIRTY Scudetto.

Gutted that Del Piero has said it's likely to be his last game though, as he's the reason I'm Juventini. Started watching him on Football Italia on Channel 4 back in the 90's, and as someone said earlier, if Juve don't retain him for at least another season, there will be trouble. He's won us 6pts this season alone with his goals, and without them, we'd be nowhere near that third gold star.

I know absolutely no Italian, so I'm probably pretty stupid going to Rome without the slightest knowledge of the language, but even if I have to walk from the airport to the stadium and back, I'm SEEING THIS GAME UP-CLOSE AND PERSONAL!

Any tips from anyone? Already know how and where to get tickets (a n00b knowing more than some on the forum? Preposterous! ;) ) and how much to expect to be spending with charges on top of the ticket.

Oh, and sorry for the extremely long post. Whoever is going to Turin, have a fantastic time! I'm predicting Atalanta to draw with Milan today, and Juve to beat Lecce, so the title is going to be very close come tonight! :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
I've seen your username somewhere before.

Ah, I follow you on twitter.

Enjoy the match. I have nothing to contribute. I've been in mainland Italy for a grand total of about 5 hours and that was all in the living hell that is Malpensa airport.

he6rt6gr6m

May 2, 2012
"You have reached the maximum number of concurrent users."

You're trolling me, aren't you Listicket? ;)

EDIT:
La tua richiesta non può essere soddisfatta: non ci sono al momento posti liberi disponibili nell'area selezionata. Nel caso tu abbia richiesto più di un posto puoi provare a chiederne un numero inferiore. [10009]
Tickets for the Curva Sud and Distinti completely sold out for the TIM Cup Final, even though the message says there are still tickets remaining in the area, and they're not on general sale yet. Only Juventus Stadium Members and Premium Members had the ability to buy. From the 9th, it looks like whatever tickets are left will go on general sale.

It seems unlikely that sections of the Curva Sud and Distinti have been reserved for non-members, so it's either buy a €130 (€138 inc. charges) ticket in the Monte Mario, or don't go.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Gate B ?.. Can you do that on the matchday and even if Listicket says soldout?
No. And you can trust me on that one: I've actually seen people try it.

"You have reached the maximum number of concurrent users."

You're trolling me, aren't you Listicket? ;)

EDIT:

Tickets for the Curva Sud and Distinti completely sold out for the TIM Cup Final, even though the message says there are still tickets remaining in the area, and they're not on general sale yet. Only Juventus Stadium Members and Premium Members had the ability to buy. From the 9th, it looks like whatever tickets are left will go on general sale.

It seems unlikely that sections of the Curva Sud and Distinti have been reserved for non-members, so it's either buy a €130 (€138 inc. charges) ticket in the Monte Mario, or don't go.
According to the rumours, ticket requests for the Coppa final far exceed the number that are available. So you'll need a shitload of luck to get one.
Also, take into account that season ticket holders got first dibs. So if all of them bought a ticket (extremely unlikely), only about 10000 (less even, afaik) are left for members, club docs. Which would mean (virtually) none will be available when regular, free sale starts.

he6rt6gr6m

May 2, 2012
According to the rumours, ticket requests for the Coppa final far exceed the number that are available. So you'll need a shitload of luck to get one.
Also, take into account that season ticket holders got first dibs. So if all of them bought a ticket (extremely unlikely), only about 10000 (less even, afaik) are left for members, club docs. Which would mean (virtually) none will be available when regular, free sale starts.
I did have a ticket in the Distinti earlier, but had to let it go because I don't have a Premium/Stadium Membership.

I guess my next action is to spend the money I would have spent on this on a Juventus Membership to get priority on these pre-sale tickets next season.

I'll be even more devastated if this is indeed Del Piero's last game for Juve.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I did have a ticket in the Distinti earlier, but had to let it go because I don't have a Premium/Stadium Membership.

I guess my next action is to spend the money I would have spent on this on a Juventus Membership to get priority on these pre-sale tickets next season.

I'll be even more devastated if this is indeed Del Piero's last game for Juve.
Exactly my point. What little there is available now, may not be available anymore next Monday.

Oh, and you can bet your life savings on the Listicket website having serious issues, going offline, etc next Monday.

he6rt6gr6m

May 2, 2012
Exactly my point. What little there is available now, may not be available anymore next Monday.

Oh, and you can bet your life savings on the Listicket website having serious issues, going offline, etc next Monday.
Yup. Been on all day, and only got through dead on 3pm after error after error. People all over the Facebook page were furious, and were recommending people go to the actual shops to buy. Easier said than done when you're 1,400 miles away! Ha!

Might sound out some people who have bought many tickets to see if they're willing to sell one at a reasonable price. Not getting touted. Paid double to see Evanescence last November, and felt horrible for doing it at the time. The gig, however, was worth it. :D

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Dude, your username must also be your password. There's no other possible way you can remember your logins otherwise.

he6rt6gr6m

May 2, 2012
Dude, your username must also be your password. There's no other possible way you can remember your logins otherwise.
Me? I use the same login for all sites. If it's he6rt6gr6m, it's 99% guaranteed to be me. (One other person once used the username, the git!)

And no, it's not my password also. ;)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Any idea when will start the general sale for Juve - Atalanta?
Surely it'd be Monday...?
Keep knocking on that door mate! I'm sure they'll crop up at some point. And Juventus.com will probably have more news on it Monday. :)
yeah i expect them to go on sale on monday, which is good cause its a bank holiday in england meaning i got the entire day to try calling. God i cannot fucking waiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttt to go back to Turin next Saturday!!!!!

MikagaMi

Aug 27, 2005
Anyone knows when and where does the celebration for Scudetto is usually held? You know, when the team bus goes around.

---------- Post added 06.05.2012 at 09:42 ----------

I will be arriving in Turin on 10th. Will it be too late to get the Coppa Italia ticket at listicket outlet in Turin by then??

he6rt6gr6m

May 2, 2012
Anyone knows when and where does the celebration for Scudetto is usually held? You know, when the team bus goes around.

---------- Post added 06.05.2012 at 09:42 ----------

I will be arriving in Turin on 10th. Will it be too late to get the Coppa Italia ticket at listicket outlet in Turin by then??
If you are willing to pay the top prices, you should be fine. However, general sale starts on the 9th, and as someone said above, the number of enquiries far exceeded the actual capacity of the stadium.

---------- Post added 06.05.2012 at 15:11 ----------

yeah i expect them to go on sale on monday, which is good cause its a bank holiday in england meaning i got the entire day to try calling. God i cannot fucking waiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttt to go back to Turin next Saturday!!!!!
Which airline did you book with? I saw Ryanair had tickets to Milan for £22 return. Then it's just a train to Turin, which looks great on the face of it.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
If you are willing to pay the top prices, you should be fine. However, general sale starts on the 9th, and as someone said above, the number of enquiries far exceeded the actual capacity of the stadium.

---------- Post added 06.05.2012 at 15:11 ----------

Which airline did you book with? I saw Ryanair had tickets to Milan for £22 return. Then it's just a train to Turin, which looks great on the face of it.
i booked with ryanair, cost me £50 return direct to Turin and back

he6rt6gr6m

May 2, 2012
Mate. Tickets WILL go on sale tomorrow morning, priced between 40€ and 275€. The link is now available on LisTicket here:

IT: http://www.listicket.it/dettaglio.php?idProdotto=21198&idOrganizzazione=124&lang=IT&S=
EN: http://www.listicket.it/dettaglio.php?idProdotto=21198&idOrganizzazione=124&lang=EN&S=

Hope you have a good time! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)