The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (9 Viewers)

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
tbh i found milan boring when i last went
Bergamo is pretty nice though, at least the città alta. The other part is also interesting, at least if you're interested in fascist architecture. In addition to that, the city is full of Atalanta graffiti. And the stadium rocks, of course. Take your time there, that's my recommendation. For Milano, the castle and Piazza Duomo is more or less enough.

Apr 25, 2012
It seem that a very small number of tickets was released when general sale started. Today I noticed that after "sold out" in the first day, the status is "on sale" again and tickets can by purchased on listicket.it.

Hopefully, the lack of membership won't prevent me from buying a ticket against Atalanta. Of course the interest will be higher as Juve is expected to win the championship after this game. Could you recommend me hotels in Milan in Turin which aren't too expensive? The only thing which really matters is a wireless connection.

Also, there is one more thing that bothers me. I don't have a credit card but only a debit card. Will I be able to buy my ticket on listicket with it?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
You can take a tour in the San Siro but other than that the city is just bullshit, it's like a huge airport.
Yeah, I spent 24 hours in Milan when I was at Inter-Schalke and wasn't all that taken with the city.

The main focus of the trip is Verona and there will only really be one day in Milan.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Yeah, I spent 24 hours in Milan when I was at Inter-Schalke and wasn't all that taken with the city.

The main focus of the trip is Verona and there will only really be one day in Milan.
I am sure you will love it in Verona, I haven't been there but these towns have their charm.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
It seem that a very small number of tickets was released when general sale started. Today I noticed that after "sold out" in the first day, the status is "on sale" again and tickets can by purchased on listicket.it.

Hopefully, the lack of membership won't prevent me from buying a ticket against Atalanta. Of course the interest will be higher as Juve is expected to win the championship after this game. Could you recommend me hotels in Milan in Turin which aren't too expensive? The only thing which really matters is a wireless connection.

Also, there is one more thing that bothers me. I don't have a credit card but only a debit card. Will I be able to buy my ticket on listicket with it?
come to mention it i don't know but i dont see why they wont accept a debit card payment

Dec 26, 2004
I'm pretty sure this was asked like a zillion time before but what is the best way to secure a ticket? Do I stand with a chance if I try to bought in Torino or near the stadium gates?

Anyone are up to the Coppa finale game?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Through Inter online ticket bit. Think Banco Polpulare di Milano operated it.

47 euros each.

Second tier, orange, between halfway and Curva Sud.
sounds like a much more sensible ticketing service than listicket :(

btw a friend at work just came back from verona the other day she says its definately worth going to, very beautiful.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Aye, looking forward to it.

As much just to get back to Italy to eat well and watch football as anything specific about where I'm headed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)