The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (16 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Unless something unexpected happens in the meantime, you should be fine.

For now, I would only avoid Milan & Inter games (maybe Roma as well, depending on how the season develops) if you're not a member but still have to take care of tickets yourself.

I'll be looking at how ticket sales are going for the Genoa & Fiorentina games. By now things should be (somewhat) back to "normal", so we'll be getting a better picture imo.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Yeah, I looked around a bit myself as well, on different sites. It always comes down to 2 things: either the package is insanely expensive or they don't offer Juve home games.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Unless something unexpected happens in the meantime, you should be fine.

For now, I would only avoid Milan & Inter games (maybe Roma as well, depending on how the season develops) if you're not a member but still have to take care of tickets yourself.

I'll be looking at how ticket sales are going for the Genoa & Fiorentina games. By now things should be (somewhat) back to "normal", so we'll be getting a better picture imo.
Yeah I don't want to commit if I cannot get tickets, hopefully the situation straightens out.

Aug 18, 2011
Please help someone? i understood the tickets for fiorentina went on sale today after the 2 days of premium members getting priority etc. But on listickets website it is still asking me to put a membership number in. I have never bought tickets through listicket before so can someone help?

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Please help someone? i understood the tickets for fiorentina went on sale today after the 2 days of premium members getting priority etc. But on listickets website it is still asking me to put a membership number in. I have never bought tickets through listicket before so can someone help?
Been following the situation myself today. Things are, once again, screwed up.
Rumour has it that, from now on, the only way to purchase tickets online is if you are a premium member.

A regular, "free" ticket sale seems to be a thing of the past, since even in the local stores in Italy people are unable to get tickets...

Aug 18, 2011
So it seems my only hope is to go into the ticket office in Turin when i arrive which unfortunetly will be around 10am on the day of the Fiorentina game. The attendances over the years against Fiorentina have been low so im holding out hope there will be tickets left on the day of the game. What do you think? this is really frustrating :(

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
So it seems my only hope is to go into the ticket office in Turin when i arrive which unfortunetly will be around 10am on the day of the Fiorentina game. The attendances over the years against Fiorentina have been low so im holding out hope there will be tickets left on the day of the game. What do you think? this is really frustrating :(
My guess would be that it will not sell out, since weekday games have always drawn much smaller crowds.
Then again, with the way the ticket sales are being handled this season, the game not selling out does not necessarily mean you'll be able to purchase a ticket. So far, it has been a disaster.

im going to phone listicket when they open at 14:00 italian time. Will let you know what they say!
Worth trying, but a long shot. I've been told that you need a premium member card to purchase by phone, apparently has been like that since the start of the season. Unlike the online sales.
You being a foreigner could be the exception though, but don't get your hopes up.

Aug 18, 2011
Really not sure what to do. I will keep an eye on listicket over the next few days and worst case scenario i will have to go to the ticket office on the morning of match day. If not i can still enjoy a couple of days relaxing in Turin :)

Aug 18, 2011
I tried phoning but it kept cutting me off after telling me to call back later as all their operators were busy. Will try again tommorow. I did phone on Tuesday and spoke to someone who spoke a little english. I told them i wasnt a member and they told me to go online thursday. It really is a mess this ticketing system.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I emailed Juventus to see if there is another way for International fans to get tickets and to let them know about the problems. Who knows if I will get a reply but worth a try!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)