The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (10 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
the juventus- milan game was sold out before the free sell started
So we have to find a solution for that (membership is the only one I think)
That's not exactly true.
When the regular ("free") ticket sales started, there were about 2.200 tickets left. Which obviously made it almost impossible to get one. As far as I know, within 30-60 min everything was sold out, with most people not managing to get one.

Anyone has any membership here?
Word of info: a premium member can buy only his own ticket. (1 premium card = 1 ticket).

mondo1

May 14, 2006
damn who would have thought that there is no direct flight from frankfurt to turin.... still the ticket cost over 400€.... plus ticket for stadium and hotel....
so i will travel by car...
i will try my luck with listicket.it for the genua game on 22.10... if i miss out i have to wait till the 20.11 against palermo....

lahna

Oct 11, 2011
I'll be planning a trip to Turin and other parts of italy early next year...I'm looking at the ticket buying options, and being a premium member seems like the best option, BUT:

http://www.juventusmember.com/vantaggi-premium-int
PAY ATTENTION: the Card linked to the PREMIUM MEMBER INTERNATIONAL membership has not the "Tessera del tifoso" (Supporter's card) features and it's not a prepaid card!
Does this mean that with this card one cannot participate in the presale?

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Can someone find a seating plan as im hoping to buy tickets for the fiorentina game through listicket.
Go back a few pages, I posted one a while ago.

I'll be planning a trip to Turin and other parts of italy early next year...I'm looking at the ticket buying options, and being a premium member seems like the best option, BUT:

http://www.juventusmember.com/vantaggi-premium-int

Does this mean that with this card one cannot participate in the presale?
If you have the card, you can participate.

The reason why the tessera isn't included is simple: Only Italian citizens need a "tessera" to be able to attend high risk games & away games. Not applicable to foreigners, they are allowed to go to games anyway.
The tessera in itself has nothing to do with the (early) presale, it's just automatically included for Italian members.

lahna

Oct 11, 2011
If you have the card, you can participate.

The reason why the tessera isn't included is simple: Only Italian citizens need a "tessera" to be able to attend high risk games & away games. Not applicable to foreigners, they are allowed to go to games anyway.
The tessera in itself has nothing to do with the (early) presale, it's just automatically included for Italian members.
Thanks for the info, sounds like a fair and decent system to me. 42€ for a year ain't half bad with the things you initially get with it.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Can't really find anything on their sites though, dikkenek :D

Might be a nice solution to go to a big game this season, but for regular games I might just as well take care of everything myself.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Pat shall we do such a one I saw one without plane and you can fly from brussel for 7 euro per flight to torino :)
then we can meet Rab and Alin there :)

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Can't really find anything on their sites though, dikkenek :D

Might be a nice solution to go to a big game this season, but for regular games I might just as well take care of everything myself.
:lol: Bastard! I will see and try what i can find, my aunt owns a travel agency and she told me about it :)

Pat shall we do such a one I saw one without plane and you can fly from brussel for 7 euro per flight to torino :)
then we can meet Rab and Alin there :)
Would be cool Janna, but if we fail to get tickets, i will go for sure in March with my brother inlaw :)
I just have to see the new stadium!

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
:lol: Bastard! I will see and try what i can find, my aunt owns a travel agency and she told me about it :)

Would be cool Janna, but if we fail to get tickets, i will go for sure in March with my brother inlaw :)
I just have to see the new stadium!
yes maybe with such a site you can't fail
wait..........................
but I thought I could join you on the trip to Torino :sad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)