The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (14 Viewers)

MaJo

Sep 12, 2011
Right now is confusing, I hope we will get to know how is going to work during next games.

Today I looked for information for the game against Bologna and in Juve´s web site it says that tickets on line are only available for people with the membership, but at the same time in list ticket they are posting this:
JUVENTUS vs BOLOGNA - Mercoledì 21.09.2011 ore 20:45

NOTIZIE UTILI PER L'ACQUISTO DEI BIGLIETTI:

- Divieto di vendita per i residenti nella regione Emilia Romagna non in possesso della tessera del tifoso.

- La prelazione per i titolari della Juventus Member sarà esercitabile solo tramite il Call Center e il sito internet, da chi è già materialmente in possesso delle tessera, a partire dal giorno 12 settembre alle ore 16:00.

- La promozione PRIMI GIORNI sarà valida nei giorni 12, 13, 14 e 15 settembre 2011 sui settori di Tribuna Ovest Centrale II livello, Tribuna Est Centrale I e II livello e Tribuna Est II livello.

- Ogni titolare della Juventus Premium può acquistare un biglietto.

- A partire dal 14 settembre alle ore 11:00 i biglietti saranno acquistabili, in vendita libera, presso il Ticket Office Juventus, Galleria San Federico 38 a Torino, presso i punti vendita LIS Lottomatica abilitati, attraverso il web sul sito www.listicket.it e attraverso il Call Center di LisTicket al numero 892.892 (dal lunedì al sabato dalle 10 alle 13 e dalle 14 alle 18).

- Una persona può acquistare massimo 4 biglietti.

- Nei giorni 14 e 15 settembre si potranno acquistare unicamente i biglietti con la tariffa PRIMI GIORNI nei settori Tribuna Ovest Centrale II livello, Tribuna Est Centrale I e II livello e Tribuna Est II livello.

It seems they are selling tickets for people with no membership, but is not clear ... Also in Juve´s web site they have a banner with a telephone number "calling from abroad" -

I really dont get it !! :S

Buy on AliExpress.com

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
no Red, that was the case last season, which i thought was the same this season, unfortunately the game against parma at least was open only to club members only via list ticket online and on phone, the only way to get tickets was to try my luck at tabacchi stores which i did, infact one had tickets but his f*cking printer broke believe it or not, alternatively hotels usually have contacts, however as i learnt, that with these fan passport regulations, that it is near impossible to get in with tickets with someone else' name on it. Best bet is and from what i have learnt from this trip is to see if listicket will do a general sale to all fans on monday without asking for premium member numbers, then you are almost sure to know that the first game was a one off. If not then best bet is to just become a Juventus premium member and do it via listicket online as usual.
Sucks to read what happened.

Listicket is indeed no longer an option if you're not a premium member. Red is right in saying that the fan passport is not applicable for foreigners. Unfortunately, that doesn't really mean anything since you can't purchase tickets from abroad without it...

Blondu, a member can purchase 1 ticket. Only for himself (as in the holder of the membership).

What confuses me about the Parma game however, was that it was not officially sold out. Yet various people were unable to buy tickets anyway. It probably has everything to do with it being the highly anticipated first game of the season, but still.

For people who are thinking about going to a big game: make sure you are either a Club Doc member in your country or a Juve Premium member (still risky imo.)

Aug 1, 2003
ah balls, I'm a DOC member but it's my mother who's going to turin a few weeks' time, any way she could perhaps take my card or something and make a purchase there or has to be online?

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Don't think it would be possible for her to get a ticket with your card.

If she's in Italy when the tickets are on sale, she could just get one there normally. Unless, of course, she encounters the same problems as Badass. But I assume the Lottomatica guys (company that actually sells the tickets) are working on solutions for the problems that ocurred now.

A number of tickets for the Parma game were not sold, even if the demand was there. Safe to say, this is not something that the club will approve of.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
buck, what i learnt when i got to the stadium was that all seats were indeed sold, although there may have been empty seats in some parts, but from what i was told at the ticket office, they were owned by people who didnt call in to say they were not going to show up i.e. a season ticket holder, there for could not reprint them for resale, which is f*cking annoying.

Anyways im back in england now unfortunately, i spent 3 amazing days in Turin, amazing weather, good food, and a unforgettable experience, even if i didnt see the game itself. If they can sort the ticketing issues out, ill definately be looking to go back at the end of november.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Oh, I'm not necessarily talking about empty seats. There's a variety of reasons for that.

What struck me as odd is that Sunday morning the game was still not sold out (not taking into account season ticket holders who may not show up, since there's no exact way of knowing this, unless they contact the club in advance to re-sell their seat, which in turn would make the ticket available anyway). Yet despite it not being sold out, you & some others were still not able to get a ticket.
I do believe that in the end (just before kick off), every available ticket may have been sold.

Looks like you tried to make the best of it, so I guess wasn't a complete disaster. And yeah, you can get great food in Northern Italy, for pretty fair prices as well :D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Oh, I'm not necessarily talking about empty seats. There's a variety of reasons for that.

What struck me as odd is that Sunday morning the game was still not sold out (not taking into account season ticket holders who may not show up, since there's no exact way of knowing this, unless they contact the club in advance to re-sell their seat, which in turn would make the ticket available anyway). Yet despite it not being sold out, you & some others were still not able to get a ticket.
I do believe that in the end (just before kick off), every available ticket may have been sold.

Looks like you tried to make the best of it, so I guess wasn't a complete disaster. And yeah, you can get great food in Northern Italy, for pretty fair prices as well :D
i know for sure that at 11:15am that morning there were tickets still according to the hotels contact. Anyways im goin to watch notts co play a local team near where i live on sat. To help make up for it.

MaJo

Sep 12, 2011
Guys I just tried buying tickets for the game against Bologna and I could.

In the instructions at LisTIcket it was said that today was "venta libera".

I guess that is what we need to check :)

I´m planning to stay a week in Torino next october when we play two games at the stadium in a row :D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

I´m planning to stay a week in Torino next october when we play two games at the stadium in a row :D
in that case im keeping nov 20th free and book tickets for the game against palermo. I'm missing Turin so badly right now!

MaJo

Sep 12, 2011
in that case im keeping nov 20th free and book tickets for the game against palermo. I'm missing Turin so badly right now!
Im also thinking about that date !! Specially because on Nov 15th Uruguay playwith Italy!! that would be a 2 x 1 ... I dont wanna think about it or Im gonna cry :O

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #813
    Like the one we wanted to plan for last year. A gathering for certain match.

We play Inter home or away first match?

MaJo

Sep 12, 2011
    In October we play Genoa on 22nd and Fiorentina on 25th both home.

Then in November 20th Palermo

We play local only with Milan during this year
    Napoli Roma Inter and Lazio are out games

Aug 18, 2011
    I have just tried booking tickets for the bologna game and it gives you the option of keying in your membership number or your name, date of birth and country of nationality. I didnt get as far as paying for them etc as im not going (All booked to fly out 25th Oct for Fiorentina game) but it seems as though we should be able to get tickets. Obviously this may change for inter, milan, roma etc but still good news eh?

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
    May 22, 2009

Venta libera does not necessarily mean that you can get tickets online (or anywhere else for that matter, without extra regulations). It just means that the priority period for members (2 days) is done.

I have just tried booking tickets for the bologna game and it gives you the option of keying in your membership number or your name, date of birth and country of nationality. I didnt get as far as paying for them etc as im not going (All booked to fly out 25th Oct for Fiorentina game) but it seems as though we should be able to get tickets. Obviously this may change for inter, milan, roma etc but still good news eh?
    That's odd. Might just be a one time error.

According to the official information, buying online is not possible without premium card or tessera:
    I biglietti saranno acquistabili:

- Ticket office Juventus, Galleria San Federico 38 a Torino (dal martedì al sabato dalle ore 11,00 alle ore 19,00)
    - Punti vendita Lis Lottomatica abilitati (Consulta l'elenco completo)
    - attraverso il web, sul sito LisTicket, fino a lunedì 19 settembre (solo per possessori della tessera del tifoso)- Call Center di LisTicket al numero 892.982 (dal lunedì al sabato dalle 10 alle 13 e dalle 14 alle 18).

Fuck. Including the Milan and Roma ones right?
    Milan definitely, Roma quite possibly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)