The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (7 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Even if for some of you it's a bit early, but on the 25th of next March we'll be playing Inter at our own stadium and I'm definitely going to see that one.

Those of you who are interested should reply here so we can create some sort of Juventuz gathering. Thanks.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
2nd October is too soon for me.

First game will be played at 9/11 :)scared:), so I'm guessing late August/early September will be the opening ceremony.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Even if for some of you it's a bit early, but on the 25th of next March we'll be playing Inter at our own stadium and I'm definitely going to see that one.

Those of you who are interested should reply here so we can create some sort of Juventuz gathering. Thanks.
Think i'm 75% present Klinmeister, would be cool!

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006

perfect..i'm there.

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
I will try to go for the first match in our new stadium against parma , the problem is , it will be so hard to find a ticket for this one .
Can I buy the ticket from juve's official website ?

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I'm not sure which thread this questions should be applied in but I'll try here. I'm going to Sicily in a week or two with my girlfriend and I was wondering if anyone here would have any suggestion about what to do and see? Any suggestion/recommendation would be most helpful since we've never been there before.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Reasonable question, and not the wrong place. You can always go to a Palermo match and watch 'em burn. :D Ideally against Juve, but it's been years since we've been able to beat them.

Can't say I've been to Sicily otherwise, though I definitely want to go at some point. I've had friends tell me they really liked Catania and would have enjoyed hanging out there longer. The rest is a lot of the old Greek ruins, Arab influences, etc., which all sound pretty cool.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)