The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (7 Viewers)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
He said, "Great answer". You opposed it by "Are there wrong answers?"

I am not trying to teach you anything but your reply was odd.
Not odd at all. Had he said "Great choice" and I had replied the way I did, then you would be right, but he said 'Great Answer' meaning there could have been a repugnant answer, ergo a bad or wrong answer.

Da?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
I'm seriously thinking of going to the Milan game in Torino with a mate of mine, I even booked a hotel. So if anyone here is gonna go let me know so I can decide if I wanna meet you in person.
What is the date of this game? If it is at a convenient date i might cnme.

And i'm sure you'd want to meet me :p

Funny. I thought you don't know where is Europe located.
:lol: :rofl2:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Alright, I want the cheapest and loudest tickets one can get, but at the same time I don't wanna get my face smashed in for not knowing how to chant the songs(yes, I've seen it happen). So, which tickets do I want?

Also, when's the soonest one can order tickets online and where? Listiticket, one week before the start of the game, right? Can it be done sooner?

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
I was at Ovest 1 two years ago if I;m not mistaken. It's the VIP expensive one. Don't worry Vlatko, I too didn't want to get my face smashed

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

:sigh: seems no one actually read my post. MONEY IS AN ISSUE FOR ME, what are the cheapest tickets you can get? Also, how safe are they for fans out of Italy, personal experiences are welcome.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
I went to see Bari-Juve last season when we had already been promoted. I caught a bus from Bari centro to the San Nicola. In the whole bus of 50+ people only my mother me and two people from Reggio Calabria where with Juve :D We just said nothing and it just passed :D Was a fun experience. I sat in the same place as i mentioned to you(but in Bari) and the price of one ticket was 16,50 euros. It was in the Tribuna Est(which in the Turin stadium is the red seats).

As in safety, wear a juve top with a jacket on top, if you see other Juve fans take off your jacket, if your in the road and see hundreds of angry Milan fans cause they just lost 3-0 thanks to a Trezeguet brace and a DP freekick, zip up and look down :D

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I went to see Bari-Juve last season when we had already been promoted. I caught a bus from Bari centro to the San Nicola. In the whole bus of 50+ people only my mother me and two people from Reggio Calabria where with Juve :D We just said nothing and it just passed :D Was a fun experience. I sat in the same place as i mentioned to you(but in Bari) and the price of one ticket was 16,50 euros. It was in the Tribuna Est(which in the Turin stadium is the red seats).

As in safety, wear a juve top with a jacket on top, if you see other Juve fans take off your jacket, if your in the road and see hundreds of angry Milan fans cause they just lost 3-0 thanks to a Trezeguet brace and a DP freekick, zip up and look down :D
lol good story and i liek the jacket idea.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Vlatko,

Cheapest is one of the Curva. Curva Nord is not really noisy, Curva Sud is noisy and if you go there without one of the regulars big chances is that you will be pushed and not be able to watch the game.

Lat Est is really nice, close to curva, you get to see and hear the action and you get a nice place with good view. And it has three prices, level 1 is cheapest and closest to the ground.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Finally the type of answers I was looking for. Thank you.

Would you happen to know, roughly, the prices of the Curva's and Lat. Est?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Finally the type of answers I was looking for. Thank you.

Would you happen to know, roughly, the prices of the Curva's and Lat. Est?
Unfortunately I visited Communale when Juve where in Serie B. Level 1 were around 24 € and level 2 were around 36 €. I think Serie A prices are higher.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Cheers Jack.

Two more things;

1. When are tickets put up for sale and where(online) can one purchase them?

2. This is for any of our Italian residents; please find out for me, what would the cost be for a "B" class vehicle, for the A4 Autostrade (freeway), Trieste-Torino. I'm trying to roughly calculate overall costs for the trip and I wasn't able to find this online. Thanks

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

can some1 answer this? im coming to turin 11/05/2008 and i want to know this as well
Socrates from j1897.com said:
http://www.juventus.com/site/ita/JAY_ticket_seriea.asp?myticket=1

This is the telephone number you can call to purchase tickets:
+39063700106 monday/saturday 10.00-13.00, 14.00-16.00.

On line you can send an e-mail to this e-mail address:
[email protected]

Hereby you can ask all the informations you need about the tickets too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)