The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (3 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I have about 3 weeks to spend anywhere in Europe from 19/05 - 09/06, so I'm planning to watch Juventus - Mantova on the 26th of May. Anyone want to join me?
On the 9th of June I will be watching the season finale.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Trust me you can get tickets on the day. I paid 35 euros and that was the expensive ones. People try to get the cheapest first. You will be ok if you turn up without a ticket. They are on sale 2.5 hours before kickoff.
35 euros? Serious? Dang, I was expecting to pay 175...

Then again, I just don't want to take 3 days out of my schedule just to go to Turin, only to find that I can't watch the game :sad:

On the 9th of June I will be watching the season finale.
I have to catch my plane from Londeon back to Korea on the 9th, so I can't make that one unfortunately :(

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
35 euros? Serious? Dang, I was expecting to pay 175...

Then again, I just don't want to take 3 days out of my schedule just to go to Turin, only to find that I can't watch the game :sad:

I have to catch my plane from Londeon back to Korea on the 9th, so I can't make that one unfortunately :(
You are travelling long, it is best to buy the tickets in advance; stay with your plan. However, Listicket does not release the tickets way ahead, I guess one should contact them for this purpose.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Yeah, I'm still undecided, but 140 euros is a lot considering my limited budget...
If you are to buy them from these online ticket stores it costs around 140€ to 175€. My advice to you is to snatch a membership in a DOC club and get the tickets via them. Other than that, I have contacted Listicket today via email and I will let you know their response.

Stimpy

Dec 6, 2005
hey,

i will travel from Germany to Turin next Saturday.

Can anyone give me infos about wher can i get the tickets. I have bought by listickets. Thery told me:
"Tickets purchase on the site can be collected only from the box office of Course SEBASTOPOLI (the pedestrian zone) adjacent to the EAST entrance. Collection is available two hours and a half prior to the match."

Is it easy to find???

Another question. Is it permitted to bring with a Digicam and batteries ???

Thanks.
See you on saturday! ;-)

Jan 30, 2007
Hey

Are the Juve supporters located at the north or the south curva?

and is it possible to get tickets to that curva on match day?

I went to a game last year at delle alpi, at curva sud, and i was awesome, so i deffinately want to be there again.

thank you

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
Hey

Are the Juve supporters located at the north or the south curva?

and is it possible to get tickets to that curva on match day?

I went to a game last year at delle alpi, at curva sud, and i was awesome, so i deffinately want to be there again.

thank you
yeh easy, go on listicket.com they ae easy to get a hold of

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
hey,

i will travel from Germany to Turin next Saturday.

Can anyone give me infos about wher can i get the tickets. I have bought by listickets. Thery told me:
"Tickets purchase on the site can be collected only from the box office of Course SEBASTOPOLI (the pedestrian zone) adjacent to the EAST entrance. Collection is available two hours and a half prior to the match."

Is it easy to find???

Another question. Is it permitted to bring with a Digicam and batteries ???

Thanks.
See you on saturday! ;-)
ok i got really confused when i went so this is what you do

on the east side there is some really big tower. go to the ticket sales on that side.

there will be a row of booths in some kind on small building. go there and the far right windows where women are selling the tickets(the only place where they are selling the tickets on that side). go there and give them you receipt etc. and they will give you your tickets. :) need more help just ask

Boksic

May 11, 2005
i really want to see Juve this year and my only option is the last game of this season against Spezia because i have exams until June. But i'm hoping by that point juve will already be promoted and so the game wont have the same atmosphere.

so im am thinkn about goin2 italy in early september, do you think Serie A will have started by then? I know every season it is difficult to tell the start date due to the controversies eg Tv rights, calciopoli

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
i really want to see Juve this year and my only option is the last game of this season against Spezia because i have exams until June. But i'm hoping by that point juve will already be promoted and so the game wont have the same atmosphere.

so im am thinkn about goin2 italy in early september, do you think Serie A will have started by then? I know every season it is difficult to tell the start date due to the controversies eg Tv rights, calciopoli
the FIGC said the season should start 25/26th august so the players would have time to play a competitive match before the national qualifiers for Euro 2008

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)