The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (5 Viewers)

beany

Mar 22, 2007
do they do tours of the stadium on non match days??

where should i buy tickets from? and how easy to get them?

i'm going to Turin for the Juve V Genoa match april 21st.

any help well appreciated.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #64
    That's a great choice of a game, I wish I can make it.
    If you have any chance, try man, It would be fun watching together.

u mean 21 april right 3azuri?
    Yep.

in the stadium. not on the grass :D
    :lol:,

Rab, you lucky bastard! Can I come with you :D..I can't answer the first two questions, but from what I've on the Juventus Channel, I don't think you will be allowed to watch the team during the training.
    I better do watch their training:(, Ale is the reason I wanna follow their training, I've seen almost all the players, except for Il Capitano and Trezeguet, It would be really sad not to meet him face to face.

So, we're attending the same game...Hi:D

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006

ok buy tickets from listicket.com, register and go on their about 5 days before the game and buy them. and dont get lost their: when you go to the stadium, there is a tower on the east side, there is a small wall area where you can either buy tickets or on the far right side of the office is where you pick up your pre-ordered tickets.

and to go on a stadium tour you need to book i think. and if you havent decided on your hotel, go to NH hotels, its near via garibadli, one of the best hotels around for the price

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #66
    ok buy tickets from listicket.com, register and go on their about 5 days before the game and buy them. and dont get lost their: when you go to the stadium, there is a tower on the east side, there is a small wall area where you can either buy tickets or on the far right side of the office is where you pick up your pre-ordered tickets.

and to go on a stadium tour you need to book i think. and if you havent decided on your hotel, go to NH hotels, its near via garibadli, one of the best hotels around for the price
    We can book now through listicket.com?

But I also think that we can find tickets couple of hourse before the game, I mean can't we buy them from the stadium, since our stadium isn't always full?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    I better do watch their training:(, Ale is the reason I wanna follow their training, I've seen almost all the players, except for Il Capitano and Trezeguet, It would be really sad not to meet him face to face.
    Keeps the myth alive though.

Il Re

-- 10 --
    Jan 13, 2005
    my best friends dad is negetioating a business deal with the pescara presidnet and he was invited to go down and watch the juventus game on saturday in a private box and i was invited by him to go with him!! unfortunately he has a trial with treviso on monday so he's not goin which means i cant go with him :cry:

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #70
    My friend was rejected from the Italian Emb. Seems like we'll try the french one. Hopefully we'll have sometime in our hands.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I have about 3 weeks to spend anywhere in Europe from 19/05 - 09/06, so I'm planning to watch Juventus - Mantova on the 26th of May. Anyone want to join me?

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #73
    I have about 3 weeks to spend anywhere in Europe from 19/05 - 09/06, so I'm planning to watch Juventus - Mantova on the 26th of May. Anyone want to join me?
    26th of may sounds awesome. Since my friend can't make it, I'm in Graham.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Snoop, Rab, are you guys dead serious? Because I'm planning my trip right now, and I'm set on going to the Mantova match, since it's pretty much the only one that's in Turin that fits into my time bracket. It'd be better to have some company than have to go alone.

Should I buy the tickets from listicket.com? I'd prefer to have everything booked and ready beforehand instead of waiting until 5 days before the match. How much should I expect to pay? This site has the Category 2 tickets listed at 175 euros, and the Category 1 tickets at 225 euros.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #75
    Snoop, Rab, are you guys dead serious? Because I'm planning my trip right now, and I'm set on going to the Mantova match, since it's pretty much the only one that's in Turin that fits into my time bracket. It'd be better to have some company than have to go alone.
    That would be on 26th of may. good timing I think. I just need to convince someone to come with me from here, and I'm all for it. For now chances are like 80% to attend Mantova game. I'll let you know in like 3 to 6days from now.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    That would be on 26th of may. good timing I think. I just need to convince someone to come with me from here, and I'm all for it. For now chances are like 80% to attend Mantova game. I'll let you know in like 3 to 6days from now.
    Awesome. Try to bring someone hot ;) And single :) (female)

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    i'm going to see the Bari-Juve game on 3rd June, by then we should have wrapped up the title, but still will be the first time seeing Juve live in a stadium

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005

Should I buy the tickets from listicket.com? I'd prefer to have everything booked and ready beforehand instead of waiting until 5 days before the match. How much should I expect to pay? This site has the Category 2 tickets listed at 175 euros, and the Category 1 tickets at 225 euros.

Trust me you can get tickets on the day. I paid 35 euros and that was the expensive ones. People try to get the cheapest first. You will be ok if you turn up without a ticket. They are on sale 2.5 hours before kickoff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)