The Official I Want to Kill This Player Thread (1 Viewer)

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #90
    Ballack is one of the best players internationally and club wise in the last 10 years.

Trust me, after what he did to Bayern, I have very little love for him, but he has been on the squad for a WC final, 2 CL finals, the semi's to the Euro, and won 3 Bundesliga championships (03, 05, 06), 3 Deutsche Pokals (03,05,06), and (although I'm not sure) has (maybe?) won 1 EPL title/FA Cup.

He is not overrated, he has been injury prone the last 2 seasons with surgical injuries to each of his ankles.

Now if it is the team, fine, I think that is stupid as fuck, but that is you, so go for it.

But because "he" thinks he is "good"?

Are there any current Juve players that have played in 2 CL finals?

Sir Psycho Sexy

I AM CANDREVA (kholsit!)
    Sep 19, 2008
    ßüякε;1845467 said:
    Ballack is one of the best players internationally and club wise in the last 10 years.

Trust me, after what he did to Bayern, I have very little love for him, but he has been on the squad for a WC final, 2 CL finals, the semi's to the Euro, and won 3 Bundesliga championships (03, 05, 06), 3 Deutsche Pokals (03,05,06), and (although I'm not sure) has (maybe?) won 1 EPL title/FA Cup.

He is not overrated, he has been injury prone the last 2 seasons with surgical injuries to each of his ankles.

Now if it is the team, fine, I think that is stupid as fuck, but that is you, so go for it.

But because "he" thinks he is "good"?

Are there any current Juve players that have played in 2 CL finals?
    so defensive, good for you!... now who would you kill, besides me seeing that u obviously hate me by now :p ... player wise?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)