The Official I Want to Kill This Player Thread (5 Viewers)

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
hmm that's a tough one . can't decide between Raul or Shevchenko , and how , lets see i would need a crowbar or a baseball bat , gasoline and matches

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Kaka, by drowning him in the sewage.

Robben, I would kick the shit out of him to justify all those dives. He's definatly my most hated footballer.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
ok...the match with milan when the whole squad played perfect..i'm am sorry for being like this with a juve player...but..seriously and thinking at all players (from rival teams too) i cannot think at a player that i would want to get rid off (i understand u ahmed)

Sep 1, 2002
ok...the match with milan when the whole squad played perfect..i'm am sorry for being like this with a juve player...but..seriously and thinking at all players (from rival teams too) i cannot think at a player that i would want to get rid off (i understand u ahmed)
You could always delete the post, it was, afterall, a mistake.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
let me give you a few options then:

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i won't delete it because i don't think i made a mistake :) anywho, i was -repped for it...so let it be (ronald the clown gave me a big mac when i was little :lol:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)