The official I am sick thread (7 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
ßöмßäяðîëя;2877026 said:
My auditory canals are swollen and filled with mucous...

Not quite sick, but very annoying.
not official then, only tuttosport.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Thats the worst feeling indeed!

Can't even swallow my own.......
WHOAH big boy,let me stop you there

I can't remember when was the last time I got sick or had a sore throat. I hope I am not jinxing myself but the worse condition I get in is like a bit tired in my body that usually lasts an afternoon and an evening. In the past six years I haven't had a single sick leave from work.
i am usually like this,hardly ever sick. things just tend to bounce off of me and i am NEVER off work

that is,until i got hit with a bastard of a flu a week and a half ago,i am still coughing up phlegm and strained my vocal chords with all the coughing. had the flu once before 14 years ago and this was the last time i felt truly bad,but this was almost certainly the worst i have ever felt in my life.

I'm the worst one in my family when it comes to temperature. Not once I had less than 39° and not once it stopped quickly. It's always a pain in the ass, and sometimes I got to hit 41°. That was a torture.
Dude,you need to get a new thermometer

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I rarely get sick, even when almost everyone in my family and friends has flu. And when I am it usually lasts only one or two days.

It is strange because I don't live a healthy life at all, I smoke, don't do any kind of sports activity.

Hopefully I don't jinx it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)