The official I am sick thread (11 Viewers)

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #21
    Same with me, worst in my family. Everytime I get the flu, never under 39° and it takes ages to take it down, sweating it out is almost impossible. I once reached a 40° but don't remember going to 41°. That's like near death temperature. :D

I hate being sick.
    Sweating is the most awful part. Waking up in a sweaty t-shirt, and sweaty hands not being able to take the shirt of because it is to sticky. :inter:

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Sweating is the most awful part. Waking up in a sweaty t-shirt, and sweaty hands not being able to take the shirt of because it is to sticky. :inter:
    The worst part of it all is that sour taste you have in your mouth. :inter: It makes even your favorite food taste like shit.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    You guys ever experienced this shitty sickness, sweating like dog until you take off the thick things you were wearing and then to have your body shivering and shaking from cold and you stay like this all night long suffering, feeling either too hot or too cold.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    When I was in Pakistan in summer of 09.
    Got food poisned, vomited blood and had diarrhea and high feber. I was so fucked up. Turned out I had Hepatitis A or B, don't remember.

The doc in PK said I had Hepatitis C, and pretty much fucked my whole family up. Turned out he was BS.

Anyways, I always get sick in PK :(
    Fuck sake that sounds fucked up, glad you got over that shit. Makes you think twice about who you come into contact with & what you eat or drink, doesn't it?

I had that once, but it was alcohol poisoning. Every time I ate something or drank something, I had to run to the bathroom... :D and that went on for like 3,4 days till my intestine flora recovered.
    You're laughing about it, that shit is supposed to subside after 48hrs & you were bed ridden for 4 days? You could have died you fucker.:D

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

You're laughing about it, that shit is supposed to subside after 48hrs & you were bed ridden for 4 days? You could have died you fucker.:D
    I'd rather die than go to a hospital because I can't handle my liquor. That shit is serious here, you gotta suck it up and wear it out like a man. :D

OP
    Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #29
    Fuck sake that sounds fucked up, glad you got over that shit. Makes you think twice about who you come into contact with & what you eat or drink, doesn't it?
    Indeed it does. Made me stop eating junk food for about.. Two months :D

You guys ever experienced this shitty sickness, sweating like dog until you take off the thick things you were wearing and then to have your body shivering and shaking from cold and you stay like this all night long suffering, feeling either too hot or too cold.
    :agree:
    Thats one fucked up feeling I wouldn't wish for anyone.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Yeah but so is binge drinking but still we do it. :p
    Speak for yourself. I'm cleansed & reborn, ciggarette & alcohol free.:D

Indeed it does. Made me stop eating junk food for about.. Two months :D

:agree:
    Thats one fucked up feeling I wouldn't wish for anyone.
    Expected but wait until you see the staff at burger king scratching in their butts & then serving your food.:D

OP
    Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #31
    Expected but wait until you see the staff at burger king scratching in their butts & then serving your food.:D
    The ironic part is that I traveled to Turkey about 2 weeks after I got sick, and only ate from Burger King :D
    Would rather trust those guys scarting in their butts than the street food :D

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    The ironic part is that I traveled to Turkey about 2 weeks after I got sick, and only ate from Burger King :D
    Would rather trust those guys scarting in their butts than the street food :D
    :lol:

Was the meat on a skewer with flies all around it in Pakistan?:D

Christina

vanilla pudding
    Aug 21, 2006
    Nice thread Melo. :D

For the past few weeks I've had a sore throat and it feels like it's full of phlegm all the time. Really really annoying.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    I usually get sick each week at winter, yeah my life sucked that bad. Probably at least 15 times a year (if not more) getting cold or flu, but after I switched to another doctor and other method, and eat healthier food, sport etc. all is good, I can't remember the last time I got sick too :weee:

The thread's title :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)