The Official Hedge Our Bad Transfers/Bad Performances Thread (2 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
i know it sounds "wack" lol
Even sounds whack.
What is the point Andy? Even if they brought us Morfeo you will still find content members who will tell you "hey it isn't that bad at least they didn't buy Brocchi"

I'm tired of hearing "it isn't that bad"... I'm really sick of such attitude because IT IS THAT BAD.
Not as bad as Bayern in 1933 when Hitler took over. All of the club's heads ran away because they were Jews.

ramzax

Jan 10, 2003
Mellberg is a solid defender alot of Villa fans wanted him to stay,plus we got him on a free anyway.
i know who mellberg is and how we got him
i'm talking about quality of players
you cannot compare defending in aston villa to serie a defence

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
i know who mellberg is and how we got him
i'm talking about quality of players
you cannot compare defending in aston villa to serie a defence
Aston Villa were 6th in the Premier League last year. Udinese, with Zapata, came 7th in the Serie A. Milan with Nesta came 5th. Seems to me defending for Aston Villa requires a certain amount of class.

Dec 26, 2004
What bugs even more is people who were screaming for months how they wet their pants just to hear the name "Xabi" and how he is set to form a perfect match with Juve.

Now that we have signed Poulsen "IT IS NOT THAT FUCKING BAD",

Does it make you feel special to defend the board while everyone know they are clueless?

Does your brilliant vision and football understanding show you things that we (pessimistic) can't see on those buffoons?

Do you sucks?

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
What bugs even more is people who were screaming for months how they wet their pants just to hear the name "Xabi" and how he is set to form a perfect match with Juve.

Does it make you feel special to defend the board while everyone know they are clueless?
Does your brilliant vision and football understanding show you things that we (pessimistic) can't see on those buffoons?

Do you sucks?
:agree: So true.......Many of them thinks that way......

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
That's the whole point, when we don't bash the board for you it means we are defending them. Is there no point in between?

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
poor knezevic, he was bought for half a mil with probably shit wages and he most likely will play only a handful of games. But he gets bashed in every instance. The guy is purely a backup player. Its not like in the old days we had canavaro starting and nesta on the bench.

If you want to make an argument then use the proper components.

Dec 26, 2004
poor knezevic, he was bought for half a mil with probably shit wages and he most likely will play only a handful of games. But he gets bashed in every instance. The guy is purely a backup player. Its not like in the old days we had canavaro starting and nesta on the bench.

If you want to make an argument then use the proper components

Please read what you have just typed? When did we have Nesta on Juve's bench:rofl:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Was that for me?

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007

Nesta never played for Juve :confused:

pierrelb

May 9, 2008

Do you sucks?
well, i'm sure no one is happy with a lot of stuff the board has done. i mean, they almost sold chiellini last year.......and can u imagine what would have happened last season if they actually sold chiellini to man city???

but at the end of the day, we can make complaints and write letters as fans, but the final decision is the board's. even if i think the board is useless, i'm going to keep supporting the team no matter what.......including the players they get that i'm not so sure about. i'll just hope that the board learns from their mistakes.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
well, i'm sure no one is happy with a lot of stuff the board has done. i mean, they almost sold chiellini last year.......and can u imagine what would have happened last season if they actually sold chiellini to man city???
Moggi almost sold Trezeguet to Barcelona too. And I didn't hear none bashing him for that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)