The Official Hedge Our Bad Transfers/Bad Performances Thread (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I was thinking earlier, hell, if we can allocate time and money to signing a player such as Knezevic, or spending approximately 10 million Euros for Poulsen plus 3.5 per season, we could partake in a little risk management. We can get Senor Canardo to broker us out some deals that will at least provide us with a little more capital to work with if we're playing in the UEFA Cup instead of the Champions League, or if we are rewarded less TV revenue because nobody wants to watch Juventus field three DM's every match.

Perhaps as a nice hedge we could short our own Juventus stock while going long in some commodity, such as lean hogs for when Ronaldingo arrives in Milan. Dingo food is a combination of meats so that would work. Or maybe we should concentrate on shorting our own stock as we've already provided it with a enough reason to go lower.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Any chance that I can short Juve's scudetto and CL prospects come January when the injuries mount and our squad is depleted?

How can I profit from this!!?

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    Any chance that I can short Juve's scudetto and CL prospects come January when the injuries mount and our squad is depleted?

How can I profit from this!!?
    Go create an ultrashort ETF on Juventus' performances.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    3-2-1 Butt Crack Spread is what we need....

3 inches long of dick, 2 inches spread of my butt, and 1 unit of man juice.
    Hey -- we're talking high finance here, not your lunch recipes. :shifty:

Speaking of both, how come all the high-level people I know in banking today (a number of bank VPs) half jokingly keep referring to "GFA"?: Global Financial Armegeddon.

True story. :agree:

Dec 26, 2004
    What is the point Andy? Even if they brought us Morfeo you will still find content members who will tell you "hey it isn't that bad at least they didn't buy Brocchi"

I'm tired of hearing "it isn't that bad"... I'm really sick of such attitude because IT IS THAT BAD.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #20
    I'm sick of it as well.

But hey, lets give these guys more time. Maybe they'll get the job done some time.

I mean, they did sign :gsol: Knezevic and Poulsen. :gsol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)