The Official Haxball Tournament thread. (2 Viewers)

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Every group including Gagi will be favourite IMO
Blondu, Zlatan and Oggy are great too. I've played with and against them, they do make the difference and with a bunch of other good players next to them could well stop Gagi or anyone else.

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
blʘndu;3122804 said:
zlatan
dzovinko
gagi
frick
blondu
powis
chester
vodka

these are in my opinion the best 8..i don't remember how inablabla, B3, gabriel, TWW and salvo and joker are playing
I played this for the first time yesterday, only played a handful of games so far, so consider me a beginner.

Dzovinco

May 24, 2010
Guys think of it for a sec will ya, some of us are already used to each other's play; know when to defend and attack. We should create our own teams with players we know we can do well, not start from zero. Besides this is how football is played ;)
Then let's make a poll

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
blʘndu;3122821 said:
we could do like we did when we were children and choosing teams..those 8 i wroted down can choose in an order given by a random choice :p..that way we can have a team desired and in that way it will be balanced
Guys think of it for a sec will ya, some of us are already used to each other's play; know when to defend and attack. We should create our own teams with players we know we can do well, not start from zero. Besides this is how football is played ;)
:tup:

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
blʘndu;3122821 said:
we could do like we did when we were children and choosing teams..those 8 i wroted down can choose in an order given by a random choice :p..that way we can have a team desired and in that way it will be balanced
Yes, we could do that. Let the 8 best players do a draft. :D

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
A:
Gagi, blondu, Oggy, vodka, Dzovinco, Melo, frick, Powis

B:
Chester, zlatan, Suns, Bufi, JBF, The Curr, Klin, j0ker

C:
Gabriel, Sheik Yerbouti, Inablabla, B3, Salvo, cheese, JCK, TWW

I think I placed the better players in group A, now to find a way to devide them into 8 groups from 3?

Or is this a bad idea?

Jul 13, 2010
lets value all the players and those 'team managers and leaders' would have the same budget and spend it on players :lol:

ok, a bad idea

frick

Apr 4, 2010
We need a mod to start one and it seems that will take forever. Everyone should just air their say in this already.
How about everybody writes their choice of best 8 next to their names like when we're writing for registration entry and pass it to each post. When it's completed we'll count it.

Jul 13, 2010
A:
Gagi, blondu, Dzovinco, vodka, Dzovinco, Melo, frick, zlatan

B:
Chester, zlatan, Oggy, Suns, Bufi, JBF, The Curr, Powis, Klin

C:
Gabriel, Sheik Yerbouti, Inablabla, B3, Salvo, cheese, j0ker, JCK, TWW

I think I placed the better players in group A, now to find a way to devide them into 8 groups from 3?

Or is this a bad idea?
:shifty:

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
A:
Gagi, blondu, Dzovinco, vodka, Dzovinco, Melo, frick, zlatan

B:
Chester, zlatan, Oggy, Suns, Bufi, JBF, The Curr, Powis, Klin

C:
Gabriel, Sheik Yerbouti, Inablabla, B3, Salvo, cheese, j0ker, JCK, TWW

Or is this a bad idea?
I don't agree with some of your ratings. I don't think this is a good idea because everyone will never agree. Random is the only fair way to do it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)