The Official Firearm Thread (2 Viewers)

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #41
    Questio : Is it true you can buy an AA-10 (drum fed) straight from the store ?

And are there restrictions on the type of shells ?
    Yea, if you could find one and met certain restrictions.
    Do you tilt it sideways sometimes like a honkey gangster? fucking blue coats!!!
    No, I typically hold it upside down like a Belgian.
    I've seen those for sale at gunshows in Nevada priced significantly cheaper, just without select fire. You can own one of these though? you have class 3 federal firearms clearance?

- - - Updated - - -

Not where i live in CA but in most states yea. I can't think of any shotgun shells that are illegal other than non-lethal crowd control rounds that the Law uses.
    I'm getting a Class III license to own the suppressor, so I could easily for any other type of weapon, if I had the money.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    Do you hunt as well? I wish I could have a carry license. I was thinking about opening a business when I get older, so if I make enough money maybe then I'll be granted one.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    "NYC target licenses allow carrying to and from the range within a "locked-box" at any time at the discretion of the licensee, but prohibit the possession of the licensed handgun in a loaded condition within the home, thereby prohibiting use for self-defense within the home or business."

:sergio:

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
    Jul 22, 2013
    "NYC target licenses allow carrying to and from the range within a "locked-box" at any time at the discretion of the licensee, but prohibit the possession of the licensed handgun in a loaded condition within the home, thereby prohibiting use for self-defense within the home or business."

:sergio:
    Wow, that's even stricter than here I think. Though I'm not a gun person so all I know is from my ex, who wasn't particularly a shining example of a law abiding citizen.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    OP
    ßöмßäяðîëя
    Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #57
    Wow, that's even stricter than here I think. Though I'm not a gun person so all I know is from my ex, who wasn't particularly a shining example of a law abiding citizen.
    Go on....
    Agreed, in the middle east, everything is far more relaxed compared to sweden and nobody is ever harmed
    Shut up, racist.

- - - Updated - - -

New York City has perhaps the strictest gun control laws in the country. And in the end, this just happens:
    http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/out-of-state-guns-ny-gun-crimes-article-1.1414139
    I hate your stop-and-frisk shit...

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    ßöмßäяðîëя;4317189 said:
    I'm getting a Class III license to own the suppressor, so I could easily for any other type of weapon, if I had the money.
    We should hit the range some time. It's impossible to get one in the gay state.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)