The Official Firearm Thread (1 Viewer)

Apr 12, 2004
I think I started one of these ages ago, but it was dumb, it was pretty much just my posting pictures of stuff I had or my dad had and being quite stupid about it.

I do, however, want to start a thread for any (I'm sure not many) enthusiasts out there. This is a thread for sport shooting of any type of firearm. I am very thoroughly versed in training, general knowledge, and many types of conduct, laws, or types of firearms.

I know this is a relatively heated issue amongst many members here; this thread is not meant as a political thread, however if you want to discuss it, bring it up.

Please do not post idiotic questions, such as, but not limited to things like:

"What is the best round to kill a person?"

There is no need to ask this question, many militaries have done this study and there is data out there which support one or many rounds.

Joking, obviously.

However, as I said, for questions, or fellow enthusiasts to post, welcome.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
"what's it like to have a gun?"

"it's like having two cocks. if one of your cocks could kill someone."

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I've only shot a handgun once, and it just hurt my hand. Maybe it was because I was relatively young. I've shot an AR-15, AK 47, some 12 gauge shotgun that I am unsure of the name of, and some rifles that I also don't know the name of. And as you said because I live in Brooklyn I don't get to do it often :sad:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
ßöмßäяðîëя;4316120 said:
Moving from West Virginia to Virginia tomorrow, so yes, but I can do you one better.

This is my baby:
a silencer like that is legal?

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #18
    Here it is, it's legal in about 75% of the states in the US, but it's considered a Class II accessory. So I have to get a thorough background check and send papers into the government for approval. Same thing as when you buy a fully automatic weapon.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    you should change thread to title to just weapons/military or something so I post lots of pics of these

:cool:

- - - Updated - - -

ßöмßäяðîëя;4316138 said:
    Here it is, it's legal in about 75% of the states in the US, but it's considered a Class II accessory. So I have to get a thorough background check and send papers into the government for approval. Same thing as when you buy a fully automatic weapon.
    how 'silenced' does it make it? like how far away could you still hear it fairly audibly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)