The Official FC Torino thread (2 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Hi everybody!

I know this will sound weird, but I decided to make a thread about our neighbours.

After all, they are our city rivals and deserve to talk( or make fun about them).

You can post whatever you want here, as long it is interesting.

I know some of you or lots of you dont like them, but they were always sympathic to me.

They are now in Serie A, and we are in Serie B so its kinda other way round than the last seasons.

I think they must be enjoying the time when they are in a league higher than us.

But I dont think that will last long.

Cause we are stronger than them, and we are on a path to Serie A,
and they are playing very poor and could be relegated again.

I dont know the reasons why Torino is so poor, as they have pretty good squad.

Some of the teams in Serie A are more succesfull with weaker teams.

FC Torino was actually a strong force in the 50s or 60s. They even got 7 scudettos, I think which is more than Fiorentina, Lazio, Roma and Parma.

And Roma, Fiorentina and Lazio are often called "The big guns of Calcio".

Unfortunately, the great and dominating Torino squad as you probably know, died in a terrible accident when their private aeroplane crashed into the Superga hill.

They havent recovered since that accident and never gone on the right track.

That I why I want your opinion what happened to them and will they ever be at the same level as us again cause I would like someday to have rivals for Scudetto or Champions League in them.

Cheers...:tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Granta r shit....Cairo screwed his team up by replacing De Biasi.

anyway they r not as funny as Inter r, so i dont think they r worth the hassle.

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #6
    djleli said:
    yur crazy dude we hate them bro there's no way we wanna talk about them
    Oh come on guys, why hate them when they are already pathetic?

And you hate Inter and talk on 25 pages about them?:disagree:

They are our city rivals and someone will surely agree with me that they are worth discussing.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    m_elayyan said:
    it seems Torino is going to Serie B at the end of this season
    it's not that easy, when you have teams like Parma and Reggina, nothing is certain yet.

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #9
    Common guys, make this thread useful.

Dont disappoint me...:cry:

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
    mark83 said:
    Oh come on guys, why hate them when they are already pathetic?

And you hate Inter and talk on 25 pages about them?:disagree:

They are our city rivals and someone will surely agree with me that they are worth discussing.

actually we all love inter they make us proad we support juventus, they make us laugh and yeah sometimes they make us cry with laughter we all laugh inter :pumpkin:

Omair

Herticity
    Sep 27, 2006
    ok .. let's not make fun of them .. just discuss why r they such losers ..

imo i would like it if we had city rivals with city derbies ... it would be great ..
    same way between lazio roma, milan inter, the madrids, arsenal chelsea, etc.

it would be exciting having city rivals ...

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    Omair said:
    ok .. let's not make fun of them .. just discuss why r they such losers ..

imo i would like it if we had city rivals with city derbies ... it would be great ..
    same way between lazio roma, milan inter, the madrids, arsenal chelsea, etc.

it would be exciting having city rivals ...
    I remember they were in serie A in the 1990's. We played them - or should that be - we thrashed them on the pitch. They just aren't a good team. I remember the Granata fans were very hostile towards Juve, but they don't seem to have any specific reason other than we are city rivals. Gianluca Pessotto used to play for them (don't ask me when) & so did Balza. When they left him high & dry, without a contract at the end of 2004/5 season & a family to provide for, Balza signed for Juve, & he received death threats from the Granata fans.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
    Nov 18, 2003

Zac is the biggest joker of a coach. The guy wasn't even a footballer himself to begin with. People remember him as an Scudetto winner, but the truth is that no other teams were performing that year, and got very luck with his Milan squad to win it.

Rosina will shine once Torino gets some decent coach.

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    its official season. Didn't you know. Whoever does not post an official thread has to give me 2000 points everyday till they do

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)