The Official Drug Thread (2 Viewers)

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
dude must be a third world degenerate to get a hard on for fucken aspirin, paracetamol, and caffein

just sniff soem glue

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Have you tried it?
https://erowid.org/archive/sonoran_desert_toad/almost.htm

- - - Updated - - -

5-MEO-DMT is a potent hallucinogen, psychoactive in man at doses of three to five milligrams. It was first synthesized in 1936, but its mind-expanding effects were not discovered for more than twenty years. Then in 1959, 5-MEO-DMT was identified as the predominant alkaloid in the hallucinogenic snuffs of several tribes in South America. These primal people have long prepared mind-altering snuffs from flowers, seeds, bark, and stems of indigenous plants. In 1968, 5-MEO-DMT was detected in the Animal Kingdom, as well. B. alvarius became notorious as the "psychedelic toad" when its venom was shown to contain enormous amounts of this indole-based alkaloid. Whether extracted from North American toads or South American plants or synthesized in the laboratory, 5-MEO-DMT is an extremely potent hallucinogen.

5-MEO-DMT has ten times the relative potency of dimethyl tryptamine (DMT), the popular synthetic psychedelic drug of the 1960's. It should be mentioned, however, that 5-MEO-DMT differs from DMT in two major ways. First, whereas 5-MEO-DMT has a methoxy group in the 5 position on the indole ring, DMT does not. The presence of this methoxy group greatly increases the lipid solubility of the molecule. This allows 5-MEO-DMT to penetrate the blood-brain barrier and reach sites of action more rapidly than DMT. Secondly, whereas DMT is classified as a Schedule I Controlled Substance, described by Title 21 of U.S. Code as having "a high potential for abuse and no currently accepted medical use", 5-MEO-DMT is relatively unknown.

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
In Colombia there are 24/7 pharmacies that deliver to your door. I tried Vicodin last night. Think I took about 40mg in total over a few hours. Can't say I was that fond of it and was incredibly nauseous all day today although the copious amounts of alcohol and cha cha maybe didn't help. I didn't sleep until 5pm which is odd as I thought an opiate would knock me to sleep irrespective of the cha cha chaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

I have sworn off drugs and alcohol until St.Patricks Day. Expect far more reasonable posts from this Tuz Royale in the coming days.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
In Colombia there are 24/7 pharmacies that deliver to your door. I tried Vicodin last night. Think I took about 40mg in total over a few hours. Can't say I was that fond of it and was incredibly nauseous all day today although the copious amounts of alcohol and cha cha maybe didn't help. I didn't sleep until 5pm which is odd as I thought an opiate would knock me to sleep irrespective of the cha cha chaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

I have sworn off drugs and alcohol until St.Patricks Day. Expect far more reasonable posts from this Tuz Royale in the coming days.
All that Acetaminophen is terrific for your liver :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)