The Official Drug Thread (3 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Not so sure if I should do coke anymore.. it ain't good for my heart. :boh: Haven't snored after the visit to Spain (was it in February) though. :strong:
:tup: I already saw the bright white light last time I snored. Amazingly, I survived. :D

- - - Updated - - -

My drug fuelled days are gone. Couldn’t handle the next day I think. Get the arse ache if I don’t get at least 4hrs sleep these days. Old cunt.
Dat blonde chick in your avatar... :maddy:

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
AK-47 my favorite when i was living in Nijmegen.THC plus minus 20 percent. Pure energetic high. Citrus flavor, sweet. Smooth smoke, the phase holds about an hour. I'm not smoking already 7 years, but on sunday I'm going to burn some shiit, good opportunity - because Amsterdam.

Jun 7, 2003
Okay guys, i stopped smoking since 4 weeks. For bunch of reasons, the most important was that during the Lock-down i couldn't buy my favorite Tobacco.

In other news i destroyed the white lady with a lot of alcohol yesterday, after i cleared my body during Ramadan :MJ:

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Okay guys, i stopped smoking since 4 weeks. For bunch of reasons, the most important was that during the Lock-down i couldn't buy my favorite Tobacco.

In other news i destroyed the white lady with a lot of alcohol yesterday, after i cleared my body during Ramadan :MJ:
You should start again.

Jun 7, 2003
AK-47 my favorite when i was living in Nijmegen.THC plus minus 20 percent. Pure energetic high. Citrus flavor, sweet. Smooth smoke, the phase holds about an hour. I'm not smoking already 7 years, but on sunday I'm going to burn some shiit, good opportunity - because Amsterdam.
Tried AK47 when i was in Amsterdam. I want also test AK49, it is more indica than sativa in opposite to AK47.

By the way guys, does "Guerilla Gardening" say something to you?

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Have you guys tried cigarillos named Moods?

400401820370-danneman-moods-filter-10_IWNC_a7ae.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats man, good for you. I smoke a pack per day, still less than :sarrismo::D

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe i will start smoking cigars. It's a very fine combo with whiskey.
I agree. It is for eldrerly gentlemen. :D

Jun 7, 2003
Have you guys tried cigarillos named Moods?

400401820370-danneman-moods-filter-10_IWNC_a7ae.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats man, good for you. I smoke a pack per day, still less than :sarrismo::D

- - - Updated - - -

I agree. It is for eldrerly gentlemen. :D
Yes, i know Moods it is really cool. I smoked it, the problem is that it is very expensive and after a while you smoke it like normal cigarettes.

I mean you have to decide for yourself, i smoked and enjoyed every one of my cigarretes. Coffee & Cigarettes in the morning especially is the best.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Yes, i know Moods it is really cool. I smoked it, the problem is that it is very expensive and after a while you smoke it like normal cigarettes.

I mean you have to decide for yourself, i smoked and enjoyed every one of my cigarretes. Coffee & Cigarettes in the morning especially is the best.
The best cigars are after morning coffee, after a good lunch, before going to bed and after sex, IMO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)