The Official Drug Thread (8 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Ritalin with alcohol is fun. You get modt of the cocaine upsides and it doesnt turn you into such a jackass.
I recall a classmate doing that in 2010, was trippin fun all the evening, and then got incredibly sick and trew up for like half n houre.

Then again, strong drinking ends pretty much the same :D

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I recall a classmate doing that in 2010, was trippin fun all the evening, and then got incredibly sick and trew up for like half n houre.

Then again, strong drinking ends pretty much the same :D
Probably just the booze. My worst experiences are by far too much alcohol and nicotine combined with weed. Man it just feels like youre going to die and there aint nothing you can do.

rndmlgnd

Oct 29, 2015
Alcohol is shit. I don't understand why people love it.

Weed is not a drug. It's one of the most important plants on the Earth and humans have gone and made it illegal so they can earn more money that way.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
No, honestly what good does it do for ya?

Except to get girls drunk, I don't really see the point in drinking.
You don't have to get drunk every time you drink. Drinking a few beers while catching up with friends or watching football or sitting on the beach is very enjoyable.

And even getting drunk can be fun too

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
To keep yourself from going insane. tough week? sometimes its better to just get drunk and put it all away for a period rather than overthink things and just stew over it.

rndmlgnd

Oct 29, 2015
Yeah, I get that. But I just prefer weed for those things.

A few beers is good, and a beer a week is even healthy.

But I'm against the image of alcohol as okay, while weed is this horrible drug which will take your life away. When in truth you can get in a lot more trouble when drunk, as opposed to just being hungry and super-relaxed when high on weed.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
To keep yourself from going insane. tough week? sometimes its better to just get drunk and put it all away for a period rather than overthink things and just stew over it.
That's the easy way out.

Take it like a man and let it haunt you and destroy your well being. Highly recommended.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

But I'm against the image of alcohol as okay, while weed is this horrible drug which will take your life away. When in truth you can get in a lot more trouble when drunk, as opposed to just being hungry and super-relaxed when high on weed.
Whynotboth.jpg

EyeC_U

Jan 10, 2015
Alcohol is shit. I don't understand why people love it.

Weed is not a drug. It's one of the most important plants on the Earth and humans have gone and made it illegal so they can earn more money that way.
Couldn't agree more. It's just a plant! A beautiful and useful plant.

I still can't believe that you can go to prison for possession of weed in some countries. Bitches should update their laws. In fact it should be legal world wide, everyone would have access to cheap cannabis of high quality.

But I have to admit that the combination of alcohol and cocaine is just... perfect. Mane it's so addictive!

rndmlgnd

Oct 29, 2015
You do know that alcohol is natural - and important - too, right?
Yes, I know. But for something which is condoned by the law (when you're of age) it sure has a lot of negatives compared to weed.

@Quetzalcoatl

Try drinking a few beers than have a joint or two. Made me throw up every time.

Other than that, it's okay. I found whiskey goes pretty well.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

meh weed gets you less intoxicated but its not necessarily less harmful for everyone. Weed can cause anxiety and induce other long term psychological problems in some people so its definitely not for all. yea it's relatively safe compared to other drugs but its definitely still a drug and can produce long term effects in people even if potheads dont want to acknowledge it

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Yes, I know. But for something which is condoned by the law (when you're of age) it sure has a lot of negatives compared to weed.
@Quetzalcoatl

Try drinking a few beers than have a joint or two. Made me throw up every time.
A few beers is no problem but I did get really fucked up a few times mixing them

rndmlgnd

Oct 29, 2015
Couldn't agree more. It's just a plant! A beautiful and useful plant.

I still can't believe that you can go to prison for possession of weed in some countries. Bitches should update their laws. In fact it should be legal world wide, everyone would have access to cheap cannabis of high quality.
Way too much money to be lost from illegal drug trade, farmaceuticals, funding terrorists etc.

Imagine everyone being able to grow weed in their homes. A lot of the medications people now use for simple things like headaches would become obsolete. Lots of money to be lost there.

- - - Updated - - -

try not being such a little bitch. Drunk is the best time to smoke weed
I may just have a bad stomach. In other news, fvck you mate. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)