The Official Drama thread (6 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It's disgusting to see somebody over the rules in this forum...

If you want to apply rules, apply them for all the cases. That's it...

And don't tell me that we should accept all the garbage he posts, just because he's what he is...
Need I remind you that Burke has just returned from a 21 day ban? What over the rules are you talking about, seriously?

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Need I remind you that Burke has just returned from a 21 day ban? What over the rules are you talking about, seriously?
So, I understand from you that, as he has just come back from a ban, he can insult whoever he wants without being punished...

Fair enough to me...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Yes, people are different, but different to apply whatever they like and they believe in on themselves not on the others.

Get over what? So, this means that I have to deal with it by myself, doesn't it?
Ahmed, no offense or anything man...but like Besmir and Jack said, don't take these things too serious man. Burke is one hell of a member, It's just some of you take him way too serious.

Just enjoy the forums:)

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
ahmed - burke : who went too far ... I don't even have to know the case to tell the answer.

burke crosses the line from time to time, but except for that all his posts are useless anyway :smoke:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So, I understand from you that, as he has just come back from a ban, he can insult whoever he wants without being punished...

Fair enough to me...
I don't know how did you conclude this but it is absolutely not what I implied.

OP
Snoop

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
  • Thread Starter #73
    that's just to sound cool :D

seriously i don't, but i love to read messages there

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
    Ahmed, no offense or anything man...but like Besmir and Jack said, don't take these things too serious man. Burke is one hell of a member, It's just some of you take him way too serious.

Just enjoy the forums:)
    Rab, I don't take everything as serious as some posters think, also I'm not talking about him for keep on picking on me with no specific reason, but he crossed the line. And if anyone is interested, he can check his posts in the NATW. Also that Pado, whom I haven't been in contact with except once, who is throwing his shit everywhere.

You know, exactly as I know, that the political and religious discussions are flammable ones, and a mistaken expression may lead to a misunderstanding, which we can avoid if we carry on discussing in a civilised mature way.

For example: the only clash between me and you was because of me being a stubborn for insisting that you don't live in Lebanon and I didn't even know you and certainly I was wrong, it was in the Hezbollah thread. I picked also on a poster who agitated me and I apologised, also it was due to a political discussion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)